Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 838 839
@dasammit

If you bred them, you can check their pages through the parents ^-^
@dasammit

If you bred them, you can check their pages through the parents ^-^
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@selki i exalted their parents... no way of finding them.. sigh.
@selki i exalted their parents... no way of finding them.. sigh.
BPpOUJu.png
@dasammit

Okay! Do you remember their genes and colors? XP

Edit: also, you can check your Auction History <3 if you hold the mouse over the dragon's image, you can see the ID number!
@dasammit

Okay! Do you remember their genes and colors? XP

Edit: also, you can check your Auction History <3 if you hold the mouse over the dragon's image, you can see the ID number!
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
I still have the Spellscroll and Lightning Sprite. If you think you mispriced either of these items, message me with a receipt/what you think you sold it for before the end of Mistral Jamboree and I'll return it to you.
I still have the Spellscroll and Lightning Sprite. If you think you mispriced either of these items, message me with a receipt/what you think you sold it for before the end of Mistral Jamboree and I'll return it to you.
Don't get me wrong, this was the last Elemental Acolyte I needed and I'm delighted to have picked it up for 10kt, but I was too trigger-happy to take note of the username before I grabbed it, so just sing out if you just sold one of the Acolytes for that price and you didn't mean to.
Don't get me wrong, this was the last Elemental Acolyte I needed and I'm delighted to have picked it up for 10kt, but I was too trigger-happy to take note of the username before I grabbed it, so just sing out if you just sold one of the Acolytes for that price and you didn't mean to.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Accidentally sold a Red Renaissance Shirt about 18kt cheaper than I meant to (forgot a digit) :( not too bothered if you bought it, though - feel free to keep it
Accidentally sold a Red Renaissance Shirt about 18kt cheaper than I meant to (forgot a digit) :( not too bothered if you bought it, though - feel free to keep it
h4uz0mr.gif
I just sold a Skeletal Chimes for 13500t, missed a digit in the sale. Meant to sell them for 135kt :/
I just sold a Skeletal Chimes for 13500t, missed a digit in the sale. Meant to sell them for 135kt :/
i sold a sorcerers hat for 169T instead of 169gems not looking for it back at least tht person had a good day xD have to laugh
i sold a sorcerers hat for 169T instead of 169gems not looking for it back at least tht person had a good day xD have to laugh
I uh, accidentally just sold a windsong adept skin for 100 treasure and not 100 gems... I'd like to have it back if that's possible?
I uh, accidentally just sold a windsong adept skin for 100 treasure and not 100 gems... I'd like to have it back if that's possible?
A few hours ago I bought a significantly underpriced wind egg. Message me with proof to recover it!
A few hours ago I bought a significantly underpriced wind egg. Message me with proof to recover it!
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 838 839