Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 842 843
So I just sold a Bishoujo Observation for 285g instead of 485g. If you were the person who bought it, I'd be overjoyed to send you your gems back for my item.

I know it's a long shot, but it also can't hurt to try. Super upset at myself because usually I check so carefully before posting. This time around I was looking at a price for something else and put that price instead. Ugh. *headdesk*
So I just sold a Bishoujo Observation for 285g instead of 485g. If you were the person who bought it, I'd be overjoyed to send you your gems back for my item.

I know it's a long shot, but it also can't hurt to try. Super upset at myself because usually I check so carefully before posting. This time around I was looking at a price for something else and put that price instead. Ugh. *headdesk*
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png 21ovn77.pngoCPv1rv.pngicesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Just bought a Miraculous Reflection (unopened) for a low amount. Managed to catch "chrono" in the username, I think, but it turns out there are a lot of people with that in their username. :/ PM me a screencap if this was you, and I'll return it for the price I paid.
Just bought a Miraculous Reflection (unopened) for a low amount. Managed to catch "chrono" in the username, I think, but it turns out there are a lot of people with that in their username. :/ PM me a screencap if this was you, and I'll return it for the price I paid.
So I bought these Darkened Scars. I think they were a mispost. Send screencap of payment message and your mistake shall be undone!
So I bought these Darkened Scars. I think they were a mispost. Send screencap of payment message and your mistake shall be undone!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
Just purchased an April Fool's day Gen1 hatch for a very low amount. Let me know if it's yours.
Just purchased an April Fool's day Gen1 hatch for a very low amount. Let me know if it's yours.
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
I purchased a Woodsdrake Cape for 50 treaure. I didn't catch the username, and I'm willing to give it back. I don't need another one.
I purchased a Woodsdrake Cape for 50 treaure. I didn't catch the username, and I'm willing to give it back. I don't need another one.
Mg9qSuP.gif
Sold one or my dragons childen for 500t instead of 50kt, please tell me if ya got her,,,, found!!
Sold one or my dragons childen for 500t instead of 50kt, please tell me if ya got her,,,, found!!
ping me 2 get my attention !!
I bought a significantly under-priced Googly Confusion in the AH. Unfortunately I sniped it without thinking and didn't see the seller's name. If you think it was yours send me a screenshot of the payment confirmation.
I bought a significantly under-priced Googly Confusion in the AH. Unfortunately I sniped it without thinking and didn't see the seller's name. If you think it was yours send me a screenshot of the payment confirmation.
wpEE9mo.png
I accidentally sold a Depleted Fascinating Reflection [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/17124.png[/img] For 28k instead of 280k if anyone bought it i'll gladly pay 28k-30k for it
I accidentally sold a Depleted Fascinating Reflection 17124.png

For 28k instead of 280k if anyone bought it i'll gladly pay 28k-30k for it
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@Asirel

If you still have the parents, you can find their owner that way :3
@Asirel

If you still have the parents, you can find their owner that way :3
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@SelkI oh yeah!!, I gotta do that hh
@SelkI oh yeah!!, I gotta do that hh
ping me 2 get my attention !!
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 842 843