Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 842 843
@KryptoniteFury

I am an idiot and didnt even think to look. Thank you!
@KryptoniteFury

I am an idiot and didnt even think to look. Thank you!
H5gdpTc.png
someone just sold two very old festival items for about a million below their lowest buy price... if it was you, please send me a message and i'll return them. thank you
someone just sold two very old festival items for about a million below their lowest buy price... if it was you, please send me a message and i'll return them. thank you
Be Kind, Be Well, & Do Something Nice For Somebody Today
i just sold a usermade imperial f skin, thrall of hauulrung, on the ah for 900 treasure, instead of gems. if anyone bought it and wants to return it, i'd be extremely greatful. ;____; i can provide a screenshot of the auction sold message if needed.

pinging myself so i can check back later:
@yoshiyakiryu

i feel so dumb and incompetent right now ughhh
i just sold a usermade imperial f skin, thrall of hauulrung, on the ah for 900 treasure, instead of gems. if anyone bought it and wants to return it, i'd be extremely greatful. ;____; i can provide a screenshot of the auction sold message if needed.

pinging myself so i can check back later:
@yoshiyakiryu

i feel so dumb and incompetent right now ughhh
I grabbed two shiny XXXs off the AH for fodder prices at around 8:30 this morning. If you message me with exact prices/screenshots I'd be happy to send them back.
I grabbed two shiny XXXs off the AH for fodder prices at around 8:30 this morning. If you message me with exact prices/screenshots I'd be happy to send them back.
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
Accidentally sold a Spotted Pukasloth for 350T instead of 350G. :(
Accidentally sold a Spotted Pukasloth for 350T instead of 350G. :(
I got this level 3 no turn off the auction house yesterday for 1500, his parents are exalted and he has two offspring. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21009602] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210097/21009602_350.png[/img] [/url] Send me a link or screenshot to your payment message and I will send him back.
I got this level 3 no turn off the auction house yesterday for 1500, his parents are exalted and he has two offspring.

21009602_350.png

Send me a link or screenshot to your payment message and I will send him back.
tumblr_inline_og4w9jbSa31r9ez7h_500.png
I just bought a very underpriced Crystalline Gala apparel item. Send me a screenshot of your "auction sold" message, please!
I just bought a very underpriced Crystalline Gala apparel item. Send me a screenshot of your "auction sold" message, please!
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
I just misprice 25 Messager scrolls, which I sold for 9 gems, I will buy them back at a little more than you bought them for if you return them!
I just misprice 25 Messager scrolls, which I sold for 9 gems, I will buy them back at a little more than you bought them for if you return them!
17416853p.pngtidelordv2.png
Bought a sprite this morning for WELL under its usual selling price (but not low enough to be missing a zero). If you didn't mean to price it that low, send me a screenshot of the "Auction Sold" message and I'll return it for what I paid.
Bought a sprite this morning for WELL under its usual selling price (but not low enough to be missing a zero). If you didn't mean to price it that low, send me a screenshot of the "Auction Sold" message and I'll return it for what I paid.
I accidentally listed two adult SD on the AH, one for 5000t one for 5100t... instead of 15000 and 15100... whoever grabbed them before i realised my mistake- i doubt ill ever get them back and enjoy your exalt fodder :( :(
I accidentally listed two adult SD on the AH, one for 5000t one for 5100t... instead of 15000 and 15100... whoever grabbed them before i realised my mistake- i doubt ill ever get them back and enjoy your exalt fodder :( :(
BPpOUJu.png
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 842 843