Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much money have you invested in FR?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I have invested a whopping $0.00
I have invested a whopping $0.00
JVh11Ww.png
@Keestal xD Yeah. That's kinda what I worry about... because you spend quicker than you save on this.
@Keestal xD Yeah. That's kinda what I worry about... because you spend quicker than you save on this.
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@larcane I remember busing a 6k noc scroll, 12 scatters, rainbow silk bundle, all the swords, the guises and like 8 treasure genes(bought with gems off ah because I was impatient), 4 gem genes in the mp.

Would up giving all of the items away to friends I don't talk to anymore and exalted all the dragons I gened, especially the one I scattered and the one I changed into the noc. It wasn't even a gen1. I blew it all trying to inhance my lair but then stuff happened and i attempted to rage quit. I don't even remember why tbh. :/
@larcane I remember busing a 6k noc scroll, 12 scatters, rainbow silk bundle, all the swords, the guises and like 8 treasure genes(bought with gems off ah because I was impatient), 4 gem genes in the mp.

Would up giving all of the items away to friends I don't talk to anymore and exalted all the dragons I gened, especially the one I scattered and the one I changed into the noc. It wasn't even a gen1. I blew it all trying to inhance my lair but then stuff happened and i attempted to rage quit. I don't even remember why tbh. :/
hbJfbe2.png
@Keestal Ouch!

That sounds awful ;-;

Omg.
@Keestal Ouch!

That sounds awful ;-;

Omg.
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
0$ and it'll probably stay that way
It's not that I don't enjoy FR, or don't want to support it, I just set myself a challenge to get myself all the gems I needed without having the need to pay real money
0$ and it'll probably stay that way
It's not that I don't enjoy FR, or don't want to support it, I just set myself a challenge to get myself all the gems I needed without having the need to pay real money
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
I have spent 0$ so far, although I am planning on buying some gems for my birthday in June :)
I have spent 0$ so far, although I am planning on buying some gems for my birthday in June :)
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
I think i've invested around 50 bucks by now. I don't really keep track and I buy usually $5 worth once in a blue moon.
I think i've invested around 50 bucks by now. I don't really keep track and I buy usually $5 worth once in a blue moon.
tumblr_inline_nqwshr7pEj1rbfe8q_500.gifMQBN6C7.pngFZcWp.gif tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
I have few vices, and this site is one of them. I rarely spend money IRL except for necessities and cosplay. So since I have a very decently paying job, I split my paycheck into savings, bills, things needed to survive, and activity funds. The activity fund is then split into cosplay and misc and I usually spend around 100 a week here on FR.

Soo....

Probably close to 500? And growing.

I know a lot of people see it as bad but I enjoy supporting the site and as long as the admins keep putting out content I will continue to support. Plus, always nice to be able to get genes or sell gems to those who need it for an accent or dragon.
I have few vices, and this site is one of them. I rarely spend money IRL except for necessities and cosplay. So since I have a very decently paying job, I split my paycheck into savings, bills, things needed to survive, and activity funds. The activity fund is then split into cosplay and misc and I usually spend around 100 a week here on FR.

Soo....

Probably close to 500? And growing.

I know a lot of people see it as bad but I enjoy supporting the site and as long as the admins keep putting out content I will continue to support. Plus, always nice to be able to get genes or sell gems to those who need it for an accent or dragon.
WWoZukB.gif
at least $60-$70, i think. will definitely spend more in the future though, lol. *shakes fist at gem genes*
at least $60-$70, i think. will definitely spend more in the future though, lol. *shakes fist at gem genes*
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
$0.00, can't afford to spend real cash monies on virtual stuff- but that being said, I'm glad to see so many players supporting the site where they can <3
$0.00, can't afford to spend real cash monies on virtual stuff- but that being said, I'm glad to see so many players supporting the site where they can <3
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11