Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much money have you invested in FR?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Larcane
probably about 150USD? thats over 3 years, and its on a hobby i find fun and supports the site so i dont really see it as something thats bad.
@Larcane
probably about 150USD? thats over 3 years, and its on a hobby i find fun and supports the site so i dont really see it as something thats bad.
dDdRHWB.png
@KitalphaHart That's always a pain, trying to wait for the right time to buy ;-;
I remember doing that when I played WoW, but then I got to a point where I saw no point in getting more gametime. Around about when MoP was being released actually.
@KitalphaHart That's always a pain, trying to wait for the right time to buy ;-;
I remember doing that when I played WoW, but then I got to a point where I saw no point in getting more gametime. Around about when MoP was being released actually.
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
I... I have no clue. Probs around 30$. I buy them very rarely but I have been here for 3 years...
I... I have no clue. Probs around 30$. I buy them very rarely but I have been here for 3 years...
LIo8D8G.gif
@Larcane
Aww, sorry to hear that D: I'm actually very uncomfortable when encountering unfamiliar technologies, devices and systems, so I tend to avoid them if I can. I've never needed one before (Paypal isn't used much in my country) but maybe I'll throw in some cash if I happen to get one someday :D
@Larcane
Aww, sorry to hear that D: I'm actually very uncomfortable when encountering unfamiliar technologies, devices and systems, so I tend to avoid them if I can. I've never needed one before (Paypal isn't used much in my country) but maybe I'll throw in some cash if I happen to get one someday :D
A grand total of $0.

but it kinda scares me to think about how much money I've been working with if I convert gems to USD.
A grand total of $0.

but it kinda scares me to think about how much money I've been working with if I convert gems to USD.
@GoldenBeetle Haha, the more and more I look at these posts, the more I become tempted to get some xD

@Valemora Yeah. I feel you. ;-;
Thing is, i'm not sure if you can pay by Visa/Debit... if only I could be bothered to look xD
@GoldenBeetle Haha, the more and more I look at these posts, the more I become tempted to get some xD

@Valemora Yeah. I feel you. ;-;
Thing is, i'm not sure if you can pay by Visa/Debit... if only I could be bothered to look xD
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Larcane

Thanks! Haha, the main problem is me procrastinating on actually working on the accent.

Also, Light and Arcane seem like a cool combination! I can imagine some pretty, pretty dragons and skins.
@Larcane

Thanks! Haha, the main problem is me procrastinating on actually working on the accent.

Also, Light and Arcane seem like a cool combination! I can imagine some pretty, pretty dragons and skins.
scout_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgenm.png aries_by_xnedra22-d9o6vxc.png tX7E8e6.png
@Larcane
WoW was one I was thinking about getting but between a data cap on the home internet and pay to play, I changed my mind
@Larcane
WoW was one I was thinking about getting but between a data cap on the home internet and pay to play, I changed my mind
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@Larcane

Haha I tend to be a bit against using moneys for free games like these generally. But when you only buy the smallest packs and think of it as donating to the site you like while getting something in return, it's not half bad! :'D
@Larcane

Haha I tend to be a bit against using moneys for free games like these generally. But when you only buy the smallest packs and think of it as donating to the site you like while getting something in return, it's not half bad! :'D
LIo8D8G.gif
I want to say around $250, $300? I plan on spending more in the future as I don't do well making treasure to convert.
I want to say around $250, $300? I plan on spending more in the future as I don't do well making treasure to convert.
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11