Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much money have you invested in FR?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Larcane

Uh like... ... .$400 at least.... .. leave me and my splurging alone, i barely buy anything as is
@Larcane

Uh like... ... .$400 at least.... .. leave me and my splurging alone, i barely buy anything as is
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop xD
@Nonstop xD
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
None.

THATS CAUSE I CANT PUT RL MONEY INTO THE COMPUTER
None.

THATS CAUSE I CANT PUT RL MONEY INTO THE COMPUTER
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@Larcane

To be fair to myself, most of that money was from Christmas presents and it wasn't like it was going to be spent on anything else. But it's still a lot when I look at it every now and then. >_>
@Larcane

To be fair to myself, most of that money was from Christmas presents and it wasn't like it was going to be spent on anything else. But it's still a lot when I look at it every now and then. >_>
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop I'm not judging ^_^
I wouldn't spend large amounts of money on a virtual site because of what happened with WoW and also because of my lack of work and other such values now but the thing is many people do, and that's okay, y'know? x

My prior spending on WoW (before and slight after the MoP expansion) makes me wish it was free and I long to play it but I know it'll just be poop so its like ahh ;-; I honestly know the feeling, except for me its actually impossible to play without paying.
@Nonstop I'm not judging ^_^
I wouldn't spend large amounts of money on a virtual site because of what happened with WoW and also because of my lack of work and other such values now but the thing is many people do, and that's okay, y'know? x

My prior spending on WoW (before and slight after the MoP expansion) makes me wish it was free and I long to play it but I know it'll just be poop so its like ahh ;-; I honestly know the feeling, except for me its actually impossible to play without paying.
Please go easy on me! ♥
[quote name="Jhun" date=2016-03-31 16:20:10] I've invested 0 But I'm very glad I'm able to earn gems easily through other means. [/quote]
Jhun wrote on 2016-03-31:
I've invested 0
But I'm very glad I'm able to earn gems easily through other means.
I have invested $0 on my own, which I'm pretty proud of. c:
Mainly because I don't have a paypal though, OTL. If I did have a paypal... *shudders*

My friend did buy me $20 worth of gems for christmas though, so I guess that counts. ^^;
I have invested $0 on my own, which I'm pretty proud of. c:
Mainly because I don't have a paypal though, OTL. If I did have a paypal... *shudders*

My friend did buy me $20 worth of gems for christmas though, so I guess that counts. ^^;
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Doggo Sounds like you're really unhappy with that info. ;-;

@EeveeDream Mmm. ^_^
@Doggo Sounds like you're really unhappy with that info. ;-;

@EeveeDream Mmm. ^_^
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Larcane

Haha, yeah, I don't really mind buying gems because I don't really buy anything for myself often in the first place (most of my money goes towards buying food for my friends when we go out) so it's kinda like a little tip to myself. I don't think of the gems as a "donation" like some other people, actually, I see it more as a literal transaction, like a present for myself. I have lots of fun on FR, and I don't do much else anymore, so I don't see why I shouldn't splurge every once in a while.
@Larcane

Haha, yeah, I don't really mind buying gems because I don't really buy anything for myself often in the first place (most of my money goes towards buying food for my friends when we go out) so it's kinda like a little tip to myself. I don't think of the gems as a "donation" like some other people, actually, I see it more as a literal transaction, like a present for myself. I have lots of fun on FR, and I don't do much else anymore, so I don't see why I shouldn't splurge every once in a while.
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop Mmm, I think I see it as a bit of both. The thing is though, I really wish this site was more up-to-date than the other ones i've been on.
@Nonstop Mmm, I think I see it as a bit of both. The thing is though, I really wish this site was more up-to-date than the other ones i've been on.
Please go easy on me! ♥
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11