Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much money have you invested in FR?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
So far a whopping $0. I love FR, I really do, but I see no reason to buy gems at the current moment.

Also the only option right now to buy gems is Paypal, which I do not have nor do I ever intend to get. If they would accept cards directly or even generally open up other methods of payment I would probably not mind putting in like $5 a month or so to support them, but that's probably it.
So far a whopping $0. I love FR, I really do, but I see no reason to buy gems at the current moment.

Also the only option right now to buy gems is Paypal, which I do not have nor do I ever intend to get. If they would accept cards directly or even generally open up other methods of payment I would probably not mind putting in like $5 a month or so to support them, but that's probably it.
*gulp*
bought 2 5 dollars
so thats 10
bought a 20 dollar pack
and a 50
and thats what i REMEMBER
so at LEAST 80 dollars/ £55.76
*gulp*
bought 2 5 dollars
so thats 10
bought a 20 dollar pack
and a 50
and thats what i REMEMBER
so at LEAST 80 dollars/ £55.76
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
*stares at money record book* Well... I sponsored the $1500 for the kickstarter and... I buy gems... a lot... sooooooo... *laughs nervously*
*stares at money record book* Well... I sponsored the $1500 for the kickstarter and... I buy gems... a lot... sooooooo... *laughs nervously*
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
I don't really know usually try to only buy I five dollars worth of gems. But sometimes I forgo that rule, like I find a gen plague one I really liked so I bought myself 10 dollars worth gems to buy it. Then I recently bought 20 dollars worth of gems to buy a wildclaw scroll as a belated birthday present for myself. So it adds up but I would never go buy more than 20 gems. I try to only buy five dollars worth of gems once every other paycheck. I'm trying to save them to buy eggs, and 2014-2015 festival apparel and familiars I've missed due a long hiatus. So I'm saving most of it up til I feel I can go a buying spree.
I don't really know usually try to only buy I five dollars worth of gems. But sometimes I forgo that rule, like I find a gen plague one I really liked so I bought myself 10 dollars worth gems to buy it. Then I recently bought 20 dollars worth of gems to buy a wildclaw scroll as a belated birthday present for myself. So it adds up but I would never go buy more than 20 gems. I try to only buy five dollars worth of gems once every other paycheck. I'm trying to save them to buy eggs, and 2014-2015 festival apparel and familiars I've missed due a long hiatus. So I'm saving most of it up til I feel I can go a buying spree.
sQ35KLV.png
Around $50? In bits and pieces over time, only for buying accents and stuff, and entirely when I was new, because after that our exchange rate tanked :')
Around $50? In bits and pieces over time, only for buying accents and stuff, and entirely when I was new, because after that our exchange rate tanked :')
DSEHBxF.png
$20. I like to think of it kind of like a tip jar. I like this game, it's free to play, and I appreciate you can get gems without ever actually spending a dime.

and tbh the fact I CAN get gems without spending real money actually makes me more likely to toss FR a few bucks every now and then.
$20. I like to think of it kind of like a tip jar. I like this game, it's free to play, and I appreciate you can get gems without ever actually spending a dime.

and tbh the fact I CAN get gems without spending real money actually makes me more likely to toss FR a few bucks every now and then.
$0 in terms of actual money, but enough time to generate $300++ in site currency
$0 in terms of actual money, but enough time to generate $300++ in site currency
BfF5Kjb.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11