Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wildclaws Versus Imperials (Numbers)
1 2 3 4
I have 3 WC and 3 imps these are my pairs

1) Female Imp and Male WC
2) Male imp and Female Wc
3) Male Wildclaw and..... well he will be getting the female above when i get another one

I am finally going to breed WC, i need to be able to breed everything, i cant really do that breeding imps and WC together
I have 3 WC and 3 imps these are my pairs

1) Female Imp and Male WC
2) Male imp and Female Wc
3) Male Wildclaw and..... well he will be getting the female above when i get another one

I am finally going to breed WC, i need to be able to breed everything, i cant really do that breeding imps and WC together
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@DragonSage

Sorry, I completely missed seeing the second post you made last night. I was on my iPhone, and I never even saw it. That dragon is absolutely wonderful, though! It's very much like Haku, so kudos to you! A seafoam-colored Imperial would make a fantastic representation of Haku, as well; so best of luck in that endeavor!

@Cranberry

Oooh, that sounds like a lovely pairing. No doubt they'll produce some excellent hatchlings. It's great that you're breeding specifically for Wildclaws.

@Pained

I hadn't even thought to use the search function for this, so thanks a million for gathering that data and posting the results for all of us to see - it really puts things in perspective. Poor, poor Wildclaws and Snappers: so unloved. I truly like Wildclaws, myself. I think their raptor-esque appearance really sets them apart from the other dragon breeds and makes them unique.

Also, I know exactly what you're talking about - so many things to try and achieve all at once! I have so many goals, but nearly all of them involve large amounts of treasure, as well as excessive amounts of patience, since I can't do them all at once. It nearly kills me sometimes, I swear!

@Dragonpuff

That sounds like an excellent plan! Every Wildclaw breeding pair helps - especially since the breed is in such high demand right now, due to their usefulness in breeding with Imperials.

Based on the numbers Pained posted, as well as the lack of Wildclaws listed in the Auction House, it looks like there's a much higher demand for them than there is a supply. That's pretty problematic if you're searching for the perfect Wildclaw mate for one of your dragons, since there are so few to choose from. Breeders of Wildclaws could definitely use this to their advantage, however. If people breed their Wildclaws towards the more popular color and gene combinations, then they could charge a pretty penny for the hatchlings, which would almost certainly sell very well.

@quadibloc

Like I said to Dragonpuff just now; it truly looks like the demand for Wildclaws is greater than the supply, so that definitely helps boost their prices and keep them a bit more stable economically, as opposed to other breeds, which have been fluctuating drastically in price. Wildclaws appear to have settled into a more secure bracket than most of the other breeds - at least for the time being.

@Enigama

It's great that you're breeding specifically for Wildclaw hatchlings. Now's the time to use it to your advantage, by all appearances.

@Niverdia

I agree completely. After seeing those numbers and perusing the Auction House and being unable to find what I wanted, I'm definitely going to be looking into obtaining new, same-breed mates for both my Imperial and Wildclaw. It's a bit daunting though, simply due to the funds and patience required to obtain new Wildclaws and Imperials, but I suppose I can't complain too much. After all, just a short time ago, Wildclaws and Imperials easily cost triple or more of what they're selling for these days. Even so, it's just so dang hard to figure out how to prioritize your spending, when nearly everything you want to do to improve your lair and breeding stock involves treasure. Then there's simply earning the obscene amounts of treasure you need, in the first place. It's all so frustrating, and yet I still love this game so much, for some unknown reason! Gah!

@JackalSmiler

It's great that you have Wildclaw pairings, and that you're able to use them to your advantage in this roller coaster ride that the site's economy is currently undergoing. It's always nice when you can find something halfway-stable to profit from.

@Vissivius

I am calling the Flight Rising Police Department this very moment to report you for unlawful dragon abuse and --- Oh, well that doesn't sound so bad. Maybe I'll let you off this time, in that case.

Just be aware that if I ever get word from those dragons that they're unhappy with their environment, I will turn you in without a moment's hesitation. ...Although, I somehow doubt that will ever be the case, in all honesty. It sounds like those Wildclaws are really living in the lap of luxury! Haha, I wish I were that pampered - though not in the same way, since I'm not exactly a dragon. XD

@Kove

Every breeding pair counts, so I'm glad you like Wildclaws so much, and that you plan on breeding them eventually. Also, don't worry - things get quite a bit easier, at least in some respects, after you've had a bit of time to establish your lair and obtain some dragons that you personally find desirable. Then you can work your way from there, and simply enjoy the results of breeding your favorite pairs, or branch out further and breed dragons based on consumer-demand. Either route is fun, so just go with the flow and do whatever will make you happy. After all, this is a game, so the main key is to find enjoyment in it!

Edit:

@Azuri

It's great that you intend to breed a pair of Wildclaws exclusively in the future.

Also, by no means do I think that breeding Wildclaws with Imperials is something that should be shunned or looked down upon. Wildclaws are wonderful resources to use in Imperial breeding (or simply for breeding with any other dragon species), and that's what makes them so special. It would be great if we could see a few more Wildclaws out there, so that we can all have a shot at creating our individual idea of the 'perfect' dragon.
@DragonSage

Sorry, I completely missed seeing the second post you made last night. I was on my iPhone, and I never even saw it. That dragon is absolutely wonderful, though! It's very much like Haku, so kudos to you! A seafoam-colored Imperial would make a fantastic representation of Haku, as well; so best of luck in that endeavor!

@Cranberry

Oooh, that sounds like a lovely pairing. No doubt they'll produce some excellent hatchlings. It's great that you're breeding specifically for Wildclaws.

@Pained

I hadn't even thought to use the search function for this, so thanks a million for gathering that data and posting the results for all of us to see - it really puts things in perspective. Poor, poor Wildclaws and Snappers: so unloved. I truly like Wildclaws, myself. I think their raptor-esque appearance really sets them apart from the other dragon breeds and makes them unique.

Also, I know exactly what you're talking about - so many things to try and achieve all at once! I have so many goals, but nearly all of them involve large amounts of treasure, as well as excessive amounts of patience, since I can't do them all at once. It nearly kills me sometimes, I swear!

@Dragonpuff

That sounds like an excellent plan! Every Wildclaw breeding pair helps - especially since the breed is in such high demand right now, due to their usefulness in breeding with Imperials.

Based on the numbers Pained posted, as well as the lack of Wildclaws listed in the Auction House, it looks like there's a much higher demand for them than there is a supply. That's pretty problematic if you're searching for the perfect Wildclaw mate for one of your dragons, since there are so few to choose from. Breeders of Wildclaws could definitely use this to their advantage, however. If people breed their Wildclaws towards the more popular color and gene combinations, then they could charge a pretty penny for the hatchlings, which would almost certainly sell very well.

@quadibloc

Like I said to Dragonpuff just now; it truly looks like the demand for Wildclaws is greater than the supply, so that definitely helps boost their prices and keep them a bit more stable economically, as opposed to other breeds, which have been fluctuating drastically in price. Wildclaws appear to have settled into a more secure bracket than most of the other breeds - at least for the time being.

@Enigama

It's great that you're breeding specifically for Wildclaw hatchlings. Now's the time to use it to your advantage, by all appearances.

@Niverdia

I agree completely. After seeing those numbers and perusing the Auction House and being unable to find what I wanted, I'm definitely going to be looking into obtaining new, same-breed mates for both my Imperial and Wildclaw. It's a bit daunting though, simply due to the funds and patience required to obtain new Wildclaws and Imperials, but I suppose I can't complain too much. After all, just a short time ago, Wildclaws and Imperials easily cost triple or more of what they're selling for these days. Even so, it's just so dang hard to figure out how to prioritize your spending, when nearly everything you want to do to improve your lair and breeding stock involves treasure. Then there's simply earning the obscene amounts of treasure you need, in the first place. It's all so frustrating, and yet I still love this game so much, for some unknown reason! Gah!

@JackalSmiler

It's great that you have Wildclaw pairings, and that you're able to use them to your advantage in this roller coaster ride that the site's economy is currently undergoing. It's always nice when you can find something halfway-stable to profit from.

@Vissivius

I am calling the Flight Rising Police Department this very moment to report you for unlawful dragon abuse and --- Oh, well that doesn't sound so bad. Maybe I'll let you off this time, in that case.

Just be aware that if I ever get word from those dragons that they're unhappy with their environment, I will turn you in without a moment's hesitation. ...Although, I somehow doubt that will ever be the case, in all honesty. It sounds like those Wildclaws are really living in the lap of luxury! Haha, I wish I were that pampered - though not in the same way, since I'm not exactly a dragon. XD

@Kove

Every breeding pair counts, so I'm glad you like Wildclaws so much, and that you plan on breeding them eventually. Also, don't worry - things get quite a bit easier, at least in some respects, after you've had a bit of time to establish your lair and obtain some dragons that you personally find desirable. Then you can work your way from there, and simply enjoy the results of breeding your favorite pairs, or branch out further and breed dragons based on consumer-demand. Either route is fun, so just go with the flow and do whatever will make you happy. After all, this is a game, so the main key is to find enjoyment in it!

Edit:

@Azuri

It's great that you intend to breed a pair of Wildclaws exclusively in the future.

Also, by no means do I think that breeding Wildclaws with Imperials is something that should be shunned or looked down upon. Wildclaws are wonderful resources to use in Imperial breeding (or simply for breeding with any other dragon species), and that's what makes them so special. It would be great if we could see a few more Wildclaws out there, so that we can all have a shot at creating our individual idea of the 'perfect' dragon.
CattiSig3_zpsaa76c460.png
@Cattibrie

:3 Thanks for the advice. If there's one thing I've found in these types of games, it definitely IS more important to have fun than make profit, but a balance is best in the long term plan, so you have money to acquire more lovely pets with.

I love FR and the way it's set up, it's one of my favorite breeding sim sites I've found so far. Especially because, DRAGONS. x3 It just took me some time to get used to the basics. Heck, I still have trouble with some things. xD I'm learning.

ANYWAY, back on topic. Wildclaws are based on my favorite type of dinosaur, and THOSE WINGS OMG, how can I not love them? XD *heart* I hope I'll be able to contribute at least in a small part to the pool. xD
@Cattibrie

:3 Thanks for the advice. If there's one thing I've found in these types of games, it definitely IS more important to have fun than make profit, but a balance is best in the long term plan, so you have money to acquire more lovely pets with.

I love FR and the way it's set up, it's one of my favorite breeding sim sites I've found so far. Especially because, DRAGONS. x3 It just took me some time to get used to the basics. Heck, I still have trouble with some things. xD I'm learning.

ANYWAY, back on topic. Wildclaws are based on my favorite type of dinosaur, and THOSE WINGS OMG, how can I not love them? XD *heart* I hope I'll be able to contribute at least in a small part to the pool. xD
9ha1QnY.png
"It's all based on luck and chance. Me 'n you? We've got bad luck and no chance."
I love Wildclaws :D While at the time it would have probably been a better investment to put treasure towards spirals/pearlcatchers(that oh so long ago) I picked wildclaws~ (cause they were cheaper but I wouldn't have bought them if they were horrible X3)

But now its a perfect investment. I've already made by money back in the first two batches so from now on its pure profit :D Which I can use to deck up my first WC pair~

WC=♥
I love Wildclaws :D While at the time it would have probably been a better investment to put treasure towards spirals/pearlcatchers(that oh so long ago) I picked wildclaws~ (cause they were cheaper but I wouldn't have bought them if they were horrible X3)

But now its a perfect investment. I've already made by money back in the first two batches so from now on its pure profit :D Which I can use to deck up my first WC pair~

WC=♥
Forum-signature.png
@Cattibrie Oh, no problem! I saw this topic and got curious. xD I'm not a math person, honestly, but I love looking at the facts and statistics. I expected Snappers to be the least on that list, but not by how much they actually are. I also didn't expect there to be less Wildclaws than any other species besides Snappers--or that Guardians would be desired by nearly the double amount of the next dragon species.

It's really interesting to see how interest fluctuates. I wouldn't mind checking back every so often to keep track of how that list may fluctuate.

And yes! I just want to abandon all my endeavors and buy ALL the Wildclaws and Imps right now, but my goodness I have too many plans. I'll be playing this game forever at this rate. ::sobs::

I'm glad to see there's still some WC-lovers out there via this thread, though! I love those vicious-little raptor faces.
@Cattibrie Oh, no problem! I saw this topic and got curious. xD I'm not a math person, honestly, but I love looking at the facts and statistics. I expected Snappers to be the least on that list, but not by how much they actually are. I also didn't expect there to be less Wildclaws than any other species besides Snappers--or that Guardians would be desired by nearly the double amount of the next dragon species.

It's really interesting to see how interest fluctuates. I wouldn't mind checking back every so often to keep track of how that list may fluctuate.

And yes! I just want to abandon all my endeavors and buy ALL the Wildclaws and Imps right now, but my goodness I have too many plans. I'll be playing this game forever at this rate. ::sobs::

I'm glad to see there's still some WC-lovers out there via this thread, though! I love those vicious-little raptor faces.
An interesting thing to note that I don't think anyone has brought up as to why imperials are valued so high while WCs are actually the rarest breed number wise is more than just demand, but a matter of scrolls.

Any dragon on the site could be a wildclaw with a scroll. In fact, most of the wildclaw mates I've gone looking for have ended up being bought as non-claws and scrolled, because I have very specific color needs, and wildclaw cooldowns are so long. It's much easier to get a plentiful with a CD to match your imp compared to a wildclaw baby.

I do love them though, and I've got two or three I'll be keeping permanently.
An interesting thing to note that I don't think anyone has brought up as to why imperials are valued so high while WCs are actually the rarest breed number wise is more than just demand, but a matter of scrolls.

Any dragon on the site could be a wildclaw with a scroll. In fact, most of the wildclaw mates I've gone looking for have ended up being bought as non-claws and scrolled, because I have very specific color needs, and wildclaw cooldowns are so long. It's much easier to get a plentiful with a CD to match your imp compared to a wildclaw baby.

I do love them though, and I've got two or three I'll be keeping permanently.
@Cattibrie
I'm going to put together some random coloured pairs as I find them on the AH, but I have decided to specialize a little bit in one main Primary colour. I absolutely ADORE how Primary Black looks on Wildclaws. The white tummies are so cute on the babies and manage to look regal on the adults. And, it's kinda like having Underbelly, but not. xD

I managed to find the perfect mate colour wise for the first Black girl I bought, but he needs to be Wildclawed via scroll, which I am saving up for now. (I love their range so so much: http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=9,9,61,20,22,59,1)
And I am on the hunt for the perfect mate for another I got super cheap, just need to find someone willing to part with their Black/FireorTangerine for something like this: http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=9,9,30,48,22,49,1
That way, I have most of the Secondary colour spectrum covered between the two pairs. ^w^
@Cattibrie
I'm going to put together some random coloured pairs as I find them on the AH, but I have decided to specialize a little bit in one main Primary colour. I absolutely ADORE how Primary Black looks on Wildclaws. The white tummies are so cute on the babies and manage to look regal on the adults. And, it's kinda like having Underbelly, but not. xD

I managed to find the perfect mate colour wise for the first Black girl I bought, but he needs to be Wildclawed via scroll, which I am saving up for now. (I love their range so so much: http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=9,9,61,20,22,59,1)
And I am on the hunt for the perfect mate for another I got super cheap, just need to find someone willing to part with their Black/FireorTangerine for something like this: http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=9,9,30,48,22,49,1
That way, I have most of the Secondary colour spectrum covered between the two pairs. ^w^
drpusig1_zpsjz7uct4m.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
I love wildclaws, and I'm hoping that I can get another soon; once I get a skydancer mate for my skydancer, I'll be on the hunt for a WC girl for the boy I already have. For now, though, I can't afford a DG of either that fits the color range I want.
I love wildclaws, and I'm hoping that I can get another soon; once I get a skydancer mate for my skydancer, I'll be on the hunt for a WC girl for the boy I already have. For now, though, I can't afford a DG of either that fits the color range I want.
63a2e8b5-0b6f-4ba7-a6aa-75069b1b83b7.jpg
Banner by Shiba
i have a pair of wildclaws and i want more. they're just so different than the other types of dragons.

i'm planning to breed them together in about two weeks when the male is ready!
i have a pair of wildclaws and i want more. they're just so different than the other types of dragons.

i'm planning to breed them together in about two weeks when the male is ready!
My first (and only) Wildclaw was paired with an Imperial. However after that, I realized I actually really love Wildclaws so one day I hope to breed Wildclaws in all sorts of awesomeness and wonder.
My first (and only) Wildclaw was paired with an Imperial. However after that, I realized I actually really love Wildclaws so one day I hope to breed Wildclaws in all sorts of awesomeness and wonder.
hu72dVR.png
1 2 3 4