Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What does YOUR username mean?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
My UN is the name of a character in Left 4 Dead 2 who is a smarmy arse and I love him orz
My UN is the name of a character in Left 4 Dead 2 who is a smarmy arse and I love him orz
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
So, my use of 'Kwenda' goes waaaaay back. When I was nine/ten I played a Simutronics games called Modus Operandi with my mom. On there I saw some guy with the last name of 'Kwenda'. I liked it, so co-opted it when I started playing another Simutronics game called Dragonrealms. I made a prydaen bard named Kwenda Seryena. I am now twenty-eight, and still have the character, if inactive. I have used her name or 'Kachie' everywhere.
So, my use of 'Kwenda' goes waaaaay back. When I was nine/ten I played a Simutronics games called Modus Operandi with my mom. On there I saw some guy with the last name of 'Kwenda'. I liked it, so co-opted it when I started playing another Simutronics game called Dragonrealms. I made a prydaen bard named Kwenda Seryena. I am now twenty-eight, and still have the character, if inactive. I have used her name or 'Kachie' everywhere.
it means i like werewoofs
it means i like werewoofs
In 8th grade i was trying to come up for a name for my OC, so i smooshed together two things i like 8'D Chrysler Crossfires (car) and Greyhounds (dogs)... to make CrossHound!

It's been my username for everything since i first started using the internet LOL I'm CrossHound or CrossHound213 everywhere <3
In 8th grade i was trying to come up for a name for my OC, so i smooshed together two things i like 8'D Chrysler Crossfires (car) and Greyhounds (dogs)... to make CrossHound!

It's been my username for everything since i first started using the internet LOL I'm CrossHound or CrossHound213 everywhere <3
1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif
Mine is a combination of the words dragon and erudite, Cause i like dragons and I am very smart xD

that is it, I smashed them together and loved how it sounded!
Mine is a combination of the words dragon and erudite, Cause i like dragons and I am very smart xD

that is it, I smashed them together and loved how it sounded!
thorns_by_northwyrm-db96un3.gif
There's a lot of backstory to my username I never realized before.

On another site I use, I helped found an rp that required the use of self insert ocs since that was what the concept surrounded, at the time they were meant to be based on the username for the site, and since my username was "Nicole Peach" (based around my middle name and internet name at the time) that became my character's name as well. As Nicole developed, she grew more into her own character than a copy of me, as she should, and while I was talking with some friends on a forum, I was trying to figure out a truly distinct character from anything else we had at the time. While I was joking with a friend who was interested in RWBY due to learning about the Faunus, he suggested I make her one. And I really liked the idea, so I did. Originally I wasn't sure what kind of Faunus, so I was gonna give her a tail and leave it ambiguous, but I was rping with the friend sleepdrunk, got over excited about the interactions, and gave her a set of cat ears, and so we all started joking about "Kitty Nicole Peach" for basically the entire day afterwards since my friend was excited and a bunch of my other friends thought the idea was great.

Then later, while PMing a different friend on the site for a mini mini game, he used the nickname Neko Nikki for me in a PM when he confirmed the action I sent him or sent me my role...can't really remember which. I thought it was super adorable , so I just kinda picked it up as a un on other sites, and it's stuck with me for about two years now.
There's a lot of backstory to my username I never realized before.

On another site I use, I helped found an rp that required the use of self insert ocs since that was what the concept surrounded, at the time they were meant to be based on the username for the site, and since my username was "Nicole Peach" (based around my middle name and internet name at the time) that became my character's name as well. As Nicole developed, she grew more into her own character than a copy of me, as she should, and while I was talking with some friends on a forum, I was trying to figure out a truly distinct character from anything else we had at the time. While I was joking with a friend who was interested in RWBY due to learning about the Faunus, he suggested I make her one. And I really liked the idea, so I did. Originally I wasn't sure what kind of Faunus, so I was gonna give her a tail and leave it ambiguous, but I was rping with the friend sleepdrunk, got over excited about the interactions, and gave her a set of cat ears, and so we all started joking about "Kitty Nicole Peach" for basically the entire day afterwards since my friend was excited and a bunch of my other friends thought the idea was great.

Then later, while PMing a different friend on the site for a mini mini game, he used the nickname Neko Nikki for me in a PM when he confirmed the action I sent him or sent me my role...can't really remember which. I thought it was super adorable , so I just kinda picked it up as a un on other sites, and it's stuck with me for about two years now.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
I'm a bird nerd so it's really just two Gaelic words jammed together.

Eun is bird
Gradh is love.

... BirdLove... Cute? Or weird??
I'm a bird nerd so it's really just two Gaelic words jammed together.

Eun is bird
Gradh is love.

... BirdLove... Cute? Or weird??
little_bird_by_meozu-d8x83s1.giftumblr_inline_nhk4ccfMQf1qa7sa0.gifdPz9Z3rh.jpgtumblr_inline_nhk4ccfMQf1qa7sa0.giflittle_bird_by_meozu-d8x83s1.gif
I had a huge thing for dragons ((still do, not as bad tho)) when I was 11 and decided to take 'Dragon' and switch around + remove some letters!
Uncreative as heck, but for some reason it stuck and has been my username for years,,,
I had a huge thing for dragons ((still do, not as bad tho)) when I was 11 and decided to take 'Dragon' and switch around + remove some letters!
Uncreative as heck, but for some reason it stuck and has been my username for years,,,
Xt3QMmA.png

KYE + HE/HIM + MALE
+3 FR / FLORIDA
I really like rams, and my main on smash is jigglypuff. Thus, rampuff.
I really like rams, and my main on smash is jigglypuff. Thus, rampuff.
Asturian deity of clouds and storms. I always have a lot of trouble with choosing my usernames and, when I'm in doubt, I seek help in obscure mythologies.
Asturian deity of clouds and storms. I always have a lot of trouble with choosing my usernames and, when I'm in doubt, I seek help in obscure mythologies.
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19