Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What does YOUR username mean?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
Idk if I ever posted here, but my username means " flower silver cherry blossom". Yeah, lengthy. Probably why I don't put the actual meanings up.
Idk if I ever posted here, but my username means " flower silver cherry blossom". Yeah, lengthy. Probably why I don't put the actual meanings up.
k6BP7B9.jpg
it's one of my fave character things from one of my fave video games, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch! it's super adorable, super well rated, and super cheap, for the PS3. please play it. :)

I use demoliceros as my name on a lot of sites now! in fact, when I googled demoliceros, I just so happened to scroll down...and see that half of the results were either images I posted on FR, images of my FR dragons, or things I reblogged on my main tumblr. x) actually, some of my likes popped up, too...there's an uncomfortable amount of half naked pictures of commander cullen from dragon age inquisition. yikes :'D
it's one of my fave character things from one of my fave video games, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch! it's super adorable, super well rated, and super cheap, for the PS3. please play it. :)

I use demoliceros as my name on a lot of sites now! in fact, when I googled demoliceros, I just so happened to scroll down...and see that half of the results were either images I posted on FR, images of my FR dragons, or things I reblogged on my main tumblr. x) actually, some of my likes popped up, too...there's an uncomfortable amount of half naked pictures of commander cullen from dragon age inquisition. yikes :'D
Jyushi is Japanese for 10 (Jyu - ?) and 4 (Shi - ?), but really I chose it because of Jyushimatsu Matsuno from the anime Osomatsu-san. :>

Edit: I tried to post the kanji but I think the forum doesn't recognize kana/kanji orz
Jyushi is Japanese for 10 (Jyu - ?) and 4 (Shi - ?), but really I chose it because of Jyushimatsu Matsuno from the anime Osomatsu-san. :>

Edit: I tried to post the kanji but I think the forum doesn't recognize kana/kanji orz
It's a little tease at myself cause I chug down water to a degree of hilarity when I'm anxious :'D and I also just love water as a substance, it's great
It's a little tease at myself cause I chug down water to a degree of hilarity when I'm anxious :'D and I also just love water as a substance, it's great
120.png
River in paradise. I was in the Water flight previously, lmao.
River in paradise. I was in the Water flight previously, lmao.
[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/c891c581ba0753bf2bbeb4c51fac7b16/tumblr_mwe0qpfGKb1rjenv2o1_500.gif[/img]
tumblr_mwe0qpfGKb1rjenv2o1_500.gif
31d6fc6321fea0f5baa60ee6c596c954dd04bd67.png
Toon Link and...Bayonetta? I honestly don't even know. It just popped into my head when I first joined and was like "lol ok" and stuck with it.

Toon Link and...Bayonetta? I honestly don't even know. It just popped into my head when I first joined and was like "lol ok" and stuck with it.

tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png

Female | She/Her
Dragons for Sale
Minato Arisato from Persona 3. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/35f35d9e82d6eba084e8b5e5eae35c5a/tumblr_nmkj3ckz151syqw1wo1_500.png[/img]
Minato Arisato from Persona 3.
tumblr_nmkj3ckz151syqw1wo1_500.png
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
Heyo!
I'm Icepool.
My name is my Warrior cat ocs name. I usually go by IcepoolDraws on other sites(don't let it fool you;I don't draw. I wanna get into it though). Basically I use it as my username for everything because Icepool(my oc X3) was basically made to be a cat(and semi- serious and responsible and healing-ishly skillful)version of me. When I rp of her(unless is a serious life risking moment) she's basically like me. Some of these meanings are pretty rad actually :3.
Heyo!
I'm Icepool.
My name is my Warrior cat ocs name. I usually go by IcepoolDraws on other sites(don't let it fool you;I don't draw. I wanna get into it though). Basically I use it as my username for everything because Icepool(my oc X3) was basically made to be a cat(and semi- serious and responsible and healing-ishly skillful)version of me. When I rp of her(unless is a serious life risking moment) she's basically like me. Some of these meanings are pretty rad actually :3.
ACOZFAh.png
VgtQms9.png
gTTW2gA.png
7vhtsnW.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
I mashed the names of two of my favorite characters (Shalnark and Shizuku from Hunter x Hunter) together to form both a terrible crackship and a username :D
I mashed the names of two of my favorite characters (Shalnark and Shizuku from Hunter x Hunter) together to form both a terrible crackship and a username :D
wp1cEPW.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19