Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What does YOUR username mean?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
Basically since I'm on diet it makes me Angry so I have to eat Apples , thus for AngryApples.
Basically since I'm on diet it makes me Angry so I have to eat Apples , thus for AngryApples.
Cherry_Cupcake.pngtumblr_inline_o4yq0fc5Ov1slhtt7_540.pngValentine_Brownie.png
Iron Desk or Iron Washing-up, both works
... Don't remember where it came though.
Iron Desk or Iron Washing-up, both works
... Don't remember where it came though.
Based on my favourite character from freeware PC fighting game

named Little Fighter 2.
Based on my favourite character from freeware PC fighting game

named Little Fighter 2.
My default username has always been 'Dystopii', a derivative of Dystopia, the name of my mascot OC. I also really freakin love dinosaurs.

#TRexWasFluffy
My default username has always been 'Dystopii', a derivative of Dystopia, the name of my mascot OC. I also really freakin love dinosaurs.

#TRexWasFluffy
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2
Well the "wolfs" in my username is from my favorite anime wolf's rain and Khaz is a name i picked up when i was roleplaying years ago.. Anyway its my username literally EVERYWHERE online.
9 Hours before server time
From my personal writing, I've sort of developed a fantasy world of sorts with science, religion, history, and all kinds of stuff. In the beginning of the religion, taking place before the earth was created there was only one planet in existence, known as "Nüs". It was populated only by a bunch of dark, chaotic creatures known as Glouid until the first god, Eldor rose up. The first thing that he did was create next to gods, Percifrax and Dakado. After the creation of the earth and stuff, Percifrax became the "people's god" sort of, with power over the earth itself and the four elements. Dakado, though, didn't like humans as much and was the more distant, celestial of the two. He responded only to the prayers of those he deemed "worthy" of his help (often requiring high social standing and/or wealth), while Percifrax was much more involved with the common man. Therefor a lot of the world's lore involves Percifrax, so I thought I'd use his name. If you see the names "Dakado", "Eldor", or "Demagul" somewhere on the internet that's also me!
From my personal writing, I've sort of developed a fantasy world of sorts with science, religion, history, and all kinds of stuff. In the beginning of the religion, taking place before the earth was created there was only one planet in existence, known as "Nüs". It was populated only by a bunch of dark, chaotic creatures known as Glouid until the first god, Eldor rose up. The first thing that he did was create next to gods, Percifrax and Dakado. After the creation of the earth and stuff, Percifrax became the "people's god" sort of, with power over the earth itself and the four elements. Dakado, though, didn't like humans as much and was the more distant, celestial of the two. He responded only to the prayers of those he deemed "worthy" of his help (often requiring high social standing and/or wealth), while Percifrax was much more involved with the common man. Therefor a lot of the world's lore involves Percifrax, so I thought I'd use his name. If you see the names "Dakado", "Eldor", or "Demagul" somewhere on the internet that's also me!
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
A professor. One of the two of my internet persona thing
A professor. One of the two of my internet persona thing
JVh11Ww.png
Brenning is part of a name (Brenning Dragonbred) which is an anagram of my real name.

Although there is a real Brenning name, in this case it doesn't have any real "real world" meaning other than showing how dorky I am to have come up with it in the first place, but I've used the name as a name or alias of several of my characters. Depending on the setting the characters are from, the second part of the name could be a surname, a given title (for instance, in a fantasy setting Dragonbred could refer to an innate understanding of dragons or a wild fighting style) or an assumed alias.

Brenning is part of a name (Brenning Dragonbred) which is an anagram of my real name.

Although there is a real Brenning name, in this case it doesn't have any real "real world" meaning other than showing how dorky I am to have come up with it in the first place, but I've used the name as a name or alias of several of my characters. Depending on the setting the characters are from, the second part of the name could be a surname, a given title (for instance, in a fantasy setting Dragonbred could refer to an innate understanding of dragons or a wild fighting style) or an assumed alias.

Formerly known as Brenning.
@*******
A kodama is a Japanese forest or tree spirit...
@*******
A kodama is a Japanese forest or tree spirit...
Dessy is just a short nickname for Desolate. ^^
Dessy is just a short nickname for Desolate. ^^
Kunikuzushi
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19