Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed and Done
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212
@Kamishii that's ok, thank you cx
@Kamishii that's ok, thank you cx
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Kamishii
1. skins: little lion, are you glade, Ice golem, Leviathan Spirit
2. Slime pack
3.To denounce the evils of truth and love!
@Kamishii
1. skins: little lion, are you glade, Ice golem, Leviathan Spirit
2. Slime pack
3.To denounce the evils of truth and love!
bunsig1.png
@Kamishi Oh my gosh, awesome!!! Well here we go then! 1. Skins/accents! Spiraling Supernova: [skin=13254] Surge: [skin=11980] Little lion: [skin=10005] Cursed watcher: [skin=14117] 2. Skins/accents! Enchanted Drake: [skin=13252] Mana runes: [skin=13251] Dewdrops: [skin=10533] Rotten Skeleton: [skin=14120] 3. Skins/accents! Rock and flame: [skin=12543] Cooling Embers: [skin=12545] Ice golem: [skin=8404] 4. Familiars! Smokebillow Sham: [item=Smokebillow Sham] Thornthick Thief: [item=Thornthick Thief] Ectoplasmime: [item=Ectoplasmime] Nochnyr: [item=Nochnyr] Spellbound Golem: [item=Spellbound Golem] 5. Apparel! Venomscale Wing Guard: [item=Venomscale Wing Guard] Bloodscale wing guard: [item=bloodscale wing guard] Silver Steampunk Spats: [item=Silver steampunk spats] Plum Wooly Coat: [item=plum wooly coat] Simple Iron Bracelets[item=simple iron bracelets] I'm actually super late for something so I can't pick out anything else at the moment but if all those do happen to get taken let me know and I'll come back and pick something else out!
@Kamishi Oh my gosh, awesome!!! Well here we go then!

1. Skins/accents! Spiraling Supernova: Surge: Little lion: Cursed watcher:

2. Skins/accents! Enchanted Drake: Mana runes: Dewdrops: Rotten Skeleton:

3. Skins/accents! Rock and flame: Cooling Embers: Ice golem:

4. Familiars! Smokebillow Sham: Smokebillow Sham Thornthick Thief: Thornthick Thief Ectoplasmime: Ectoplasmime Nochnyr: Nochnyr Spellbound Golem: Spellbound Golem

5. Apparel! Venomscale Wing Guard: Venomscale Wing Guard Bloodscale wing guard: Bloodscale Wing Guard Silver Steampunk Spats: Silver Steampunk Spats Plum Wooly Coat: Plum Wooly Coat Simple Iron Bracelets Simple Iron Bracelets

I'm actually super late for something so I can't pick out anything else at the moment but if all those do happen to get taken let me know and I'll come back and pick something else out!
8j8hyWs.pngvVrQcei.png
1.To denounce the evils of truth and love!
2.Sludge Pack
3.Slime Pack
4.A bear, a mimic, venom scale wing guard
5.Any skins or accents
6.To unite all peoples within our nation!
7.Ehh..
8.Ehhh...
9.Light Cracking
1.To denounce the evils of truth and love!
2.Sludge Pack
3.Slime Pack
4.A bear, a mimic, venom scale wing guard
5.Any skins or accents
6.To unite all peoples within our nation!
7.Ehh..
8.Ehhh...
9.Light Cracking
Pp5cWtu.pngr.pngg.pngw.pngu.pngb.png0iyUjhh.gif
@Emmie @FireGirlB @LadyRiat

Rules for Prize drawing:
Q. How will prizes be distributed/handled?
A: Winners will be drawn in groups of 10. If you are the first drawn winner, you get your first prize pick! If you're 2nd, you will list TWO prize options in order of most to least wanted. This way, if your first option is taken, there is a backup. If you are 3rd you will list 3 prize options in order and etc down the line. SO if you are 10th, you will need to list 10 prize options just in case the 9 users before you claim your first 9 picks. Remember, you will only win ONE prize, the list is just in case your first choices are picked before you.

You will have 24 hours from when you are initially pinged as a winner to reply to this thread with your prize options. If you fail to do so, you will be bumped to the top of the next drawing of winners.
If you fail to reply after 2 pings, you will be thrown back into the pot to be drawn from again.

You can only win once!

Please list the exact name of the prize title when listing your prize choices.

Skins/Accents: In this category you can pick any 2 skins/accents to claim. However, please list 4 in order of preference in case one or two are claimed by someone before you. This will help mitigate any back and forth. You will get the first two listed that are still available.

Familiars/Apparel/Battle:
Similar to above except you get 3 items. As such, please list 5 items in order of preference. You will get the first 3 that are still available. Remember, this is a Mix & Match category so you can get just 3 familiars or 2 familiars and 1 apparel piece or any other combo within those 3 categories. Familiars, Apparel, & Battle Items are all together so you can mix from all 3 categories

Dragon Prizes
: Any dragon after Duet in my lair is a prize. However, they will not come with any items or familiars attached to them. Those are just holders.

Dragon Breeding: If you want a hatchling from a pair of my dragons, please Scry them ahead of time as a few in my lair are related. I do not have any specific pairs so anyone that is able to breed together is free game for you to choose to nest together. You can also choose to have one of your dragons breed with one of mine, but it will be done in my lair.

Round Fourteen Winners!

1. @mizface - Blacksand creature + Engulfing Growths
2. @Perrydotto - Accent: Electrician's Night + Skin: Bamboo Guardian
3. @DarksideQueen
4. @spacelithium
5. @QueenMetal
6. @Nedali
7. @LadyLinaria - Accent/Skin Pack: Icy Impression + Shatter the Night
8. @Serpede - Result of Science + Thundervolt
9. @Kedia
10. @dragontiger89 - Mana runes + Cooling embers

Congratz to the 14th round winners!

* = Missed first ping

96/115 prizes distributed
@Emmie @FireGirlB @LadyRiat

Rules for Prize drawing:
Q. How will prizes be distributed/handled?
A: Winners will be drawn in groups of 10. If you are the first drawn winner, you get your first prize pick! If you're 2nd, you will list TWO prize options in order of most to least wanted. This way, if your first option is taken, there is a backup. If you are 3rd you will list 3 prize options in order and etc down the line. SO if you are 10th, you will need to list 10 prize options just in case the 9 users before you claim your first 9 picks. Remember, you will only win ONE prize, the list is just in case your first choices are picked before you.

You will have 24 hours from when you are initially pinged as a winner to reply to this thread with your prize options. If you fail to do so, you will be bumped to the top of the next drawing of winners.
If you fail to reply after 2 pings, you will be thrown back into the pot to be drawn from again.

You can only win once!

Please list the exact name of the prize title when listing your prize choices.

Skins/Accents: In this category you can pick any 2 skins/accents to claim. However, please list 4 in order of preference in case one or two are claimed by someone before you. This will help mitigate any back and forth. You will get the first two listed that are still available.

Familiars/Apparel/Battle:
Similar to above except you get 3 items. As such, please list 5 items in order of preference. You will get the first 3 that are still available. Remember, this is a Mix & Match category so you can get just 3 familiars or 2 familiars and 1 apparel piece or any other combo within those 3 categories. Familiars, Apparel, & Battle Items are all together so you can mix from all 3 categories

Dragon Prizes
: Any dragon after Duet in my lair is a prize. However, they will not come with any items or familiars attached to them. Those are just holders.

Dragon Breeding: If you want a hatchling from a pair of my dragons, please Scry them ahead of time as a few in my lair are related. I do not have any specific pairs so anyone that is able to breed together is free game for you to choose to nest together. You can also choose to have one of your dragons breed with one of mine, but it will be done in my lair.

Round Fourteen Winners!

1. @mizface - Blacksand creature + Engulfing Growths
2. @Perrydotto - Accent: Electrician's Night + Skin: Bamboo Guardian
3. @DarksideQueen
4. @spacelithium
5. @QueenMetal
6. @Nedali
7. @LadyLinaria - Accent/Skin Pack: Icy Impression + Shatter the Night
8. @Serpede - Result of Science + Thundervolt
9. @Kedia
10. @dragontiger89 - Mana runes + Cooling embers

Congratz to the 14th round winners!

* = Missed first ping

96/115 prizes distributed
Congratulations to the latest batch of winners
Congratulations to the latest batch of winners
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@Kamishii - Awesome! Thank you so much! I hope I'm doing this right.

1. Accent: Electrician's Night
2. Skin: Bamboo Guardian
3. Skin: Leviathan Spirit
4. Skin: Thundervolt
@Kamishii - Awesome! Thank you so much! I hope I'm doing this right.

1. Accent: Electrician's Night
2. Skin: Bamboo Guardian
3. Skin: Leviathan Spirit
4. Skin: Thundervolt
naturef2.png
Can I get Mana runes and Colling embers if possible
Can I get Mana runes and Colling embers if possible
button_by_cas_a_fras-dan3wqn.png[/url] oKsjxts.png
@kamashi
@kamashi
button_by_cas_a_fras-dan3wqn.png[/url] oKsjxts.png
Oh, thanks!

1. Electrician's Night, Thundervolt, Result of Science, Song of Waves [ skins ]
2. Storm Taken, Icy Impression, Surge, Dewdrops [ skins ]
3. Rotten Skeleton, Earthen Tribute, Guise of Tricksters, Ice Wraith
4. Sunsea Pseudo, Bogus Manamonger, Smokebillow Sham, Fallbrush Fraud
5 - 8. Any apparel / slime would be wonderful. c8 Whichever aren't taken.
Oh, thanks!

1. Electrician's Night, Thundervolt, Result of Science, Song of Waves [ skins ]
2. Storm Taken, Icy Impression, Surge, Dewdrops [ skins ]
3. Rotten Skeleton, Earthen Tribute, Guise of Tricksters, Ice Wraith
4. Sunsea Pseudo, Bogus Manamonger, Smokebillow Sham, Fallbrush Fraud
5 - 8. Any apparel / slime would be wonderful. c8 Whichever aren't taken.
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212