Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed and Done
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 211 212
Congratulations to the latest batch of winners
Congratulations to the latest batch of winners
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@Kamishii

Wow! Thank you for hosting the raffle! :D

1. Captive Illumination / Hibernal Wanderer / Wildfire / Shatter the Night
2. Bernadette
3. Venomscale Wing Guard / Bloodscale Wing Guard / Bogus Manamonger / Smokebillow Sham / Tarnished Steel Helmet
4. Gizelle
5. Rock and Flame / Storm Taken / Sun Crystal / Freezer / Celestial Hues
6. Wyrmwound Glow / Rock and Flame / Snowflake
7. Citrine Sheen / Kindling King / Cloudsong / Sentiment of Sanity
8. Feeling Pretty
9. Lorecall
10. 2 to 9.9
@Kamishii

Wow! Thank you for hosting the raffle! :D

1. Captive Illumination / Hibernal Wanderer / Wildfire / Shatter the Night
2. Bernadette
3. Venomscale Wing Guard / Bloodscale Wing Guard / Bogus Manamonger / Smokebillow Sham / Tarnished Steel Helmet
4. Gizelle
5. Rock and Flame / Storm Taken / Sun Crystal / Freezer / Celestial Hues
6. Wyrmwound Glow / Rock and Flame / Snowflake
7. Citrine Sheen / Kindling King / Cloudsong / Sentiment of Sanity
8. Feeling Pretty
9. Lorecall
10. 2 to 9.9
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
1. Gizelle
2. glowing contagion, cursed watcher
3. bernadette
4. to unite all peoples within our nation
5. spiraling supernova, veins of gold
6. painted history, lava eater
7. swifthawk
8. slime pack

thank you so much for doing a great raffle! I'm so happy I won!
1. Gizelle
2. glowing contagion, cursed watcher
3. bernadette
4. to unite all peoples within our nation
5. spiraling supernova, veins of gold
6. painted history, lava eater
7. swifthawk
8. slime pack

thank you so much for doing a great raffle! I'm so happy I won!
@Kamishii
May I please have this dragon as a prize?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21216087

Its unnnamed but under the name Gold Idol.

If that's taken I'll take this one instead:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21613693

Thanks a lot for holding this raffle. :)
@Kamishii
May I please have this dragon as a prize?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21216087

Its unnnamed but under the name Gold Idol.

If that's taken I'll take this one instead:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21613693

Thanks a lot for holding this raffle. :)
vwJuAor.png
kylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
@Kamishii
1.Feeling Pretty
2.Smoky Bantam Fangar/Charcoal Sprangyroo /Dodo/Cloud Chaser/Chimera
3.slime pack
4.to unite all peoples within our nation
5.To denounce the evils of truth and love!
6.Sludge Pack
@Kamishii
1.Feeling Pretty
2.Smoky Bantam Fangar/Charcoal Sprangyroo /Dodo/Cloud Chaser/Chimera
3.slime pack
4.to unite all peoples within our nation
5.To denounce the evils of truth and love!
6.Sludge Pack
wing_l_by_king_lulu_deer-daymb2u.gifsilly_frog__free_avatar__by_riut-d4f2hv5.gifwing_r_by_king_lulu_deer-daymbdh.gif
Perm | 20 | Female
Commissions | Adopts | Notes
@Kamishii Thanks so much for holding this raffle!

1. Celestial Hues / Shatter the Night / Sun Crystal / Warden's Coat
2. Cloud Chaser / Swift Lumen / Swallowtail Buttersnake / Hippocampus / Paradise Zalis
3. Swifthawk
4. Gizelle
@Kamishii Thanks so much for holding this raffle!

1. Celestial Hues / Shatter the Night / Sun Crystal / Warden's Coat
2. Cloud Chaser / Swift Lumen / Swallowtail Buttersnake / Hippocampus / Paradise Zalis
3. Swifthawk
4. Gizelle
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
My Bio Thread! Either Here or Here!
@Kamishii

1-Sea Creature, cloudsong
2-Highland Ascent, Trench Dweller
3-Dewdrops, Suncrystal
4-Result of science , Electrician's Night
5-Lorecall
@Kamishii

1-Sea Creature, cloudsong
2-Highland Ascent, Trench Dweller
3-Dewdrops, Suncrystal
4-Result of science , Electrician's Night
5-Lorecall
@Kamishii My list is entirely skins, so just go down until you find two unclaimed I suppose =p [item=skin: smoke gyre][item=skin: wild predator][item=skin: snow streak][item=skin: captive illumination][item=skin: rock and flame][item=skin: citrine sheen][item=skin: rotten skeleton][item=skin: spiraling supernova][item=skin: cooling embers][item=skin: sea creature][item=skin: ice golem][item=skin: clouddancer][item=accent: freezer][item=skin: plague child][item=skin: bramble jester][item=skin: sun crystal][item=accent: kindling king][item=accent: snowflake][item=accent: hibernal wanderer][item=accent: earthen tribute][item=accent: glowing contagion][item=skin: the fool][item=accent: sentiment of sanity] I kind of wanted Gizelle but it looks like someone else wants her more than me, so I won't ask for her. Enjoy (hopefully), @WanderinHylotl
@Kamishii
My list is entirely skins, so just go down until you find two unclaimed I suppose =p
Skin: Smoke Gyre Skin: Wild Predator Skin: Snow Streak Skin: Captive Illumination Skin: Rock and Flame Skin: Citrine Sheen Skin: Rotten Skeleton Skin: Spiraling Supernova Skin: Cooling Embers Skin: Sea Creature Skin: Ice Golem Skin: Clouddancer Accent: Freezer Skin: Plague Child Skin: Bramble Jester Skin: Sun Crystal Accent: Kindling King Accent: Snowflake Accent: Hibernal Wanderer Accent: Earthen Tribute Accent: Glowing Contagion Skin: The Fool Accent: Sentiment of Sanity
I kind of wanted Gizelle but it looks like someone else wants her more than me, so I won't ask for her. Enjoy (hopefully), @WanderinHylotl
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Kamishii

Really wanted Gizelle, but looks like someone got to her before I did. My top five choices are:

1. Swifthawk
2. http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20267477
3. http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=105728&tab=dragon&did=21196254
4. Bernadette
5. Skins/Accents: Sun Crystal, Storm Taken

Thank you so much!
@Kamishii

Really wanted Gizelle, but looks like someone got to her before I did. My top five choices are:

1. Swifthawk
2. http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20267477
3. http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=105728&tab=dragon&did=21196254
4. Bernadette
5. Skins/Accents: Sun Crystal, Storm Taken

Thank you so much!
@Emmie @FireGirlB @LadyRiat

Rules for Prize drawing:
Q. How will prizes be distributed/handled?
A: Winners will be drawn in groups of 10. If you are the first drawn winner, you get your first prize pick! If you're 2nd, you will list TWO prize options in order of most to least wanted. This way, if your first option is taken, there is a backup. If you are 3rd you will list 3 prize options in order and etc down the line. SO if you are 10th, you will need to list 10 prize options just in case the 9 users before you claim your first 9 picks. Remember, you will only win ONE prize, the list is just in case your first choices are picked before you.

You will have 24 hours from when you are initially pinged as a winner to reply to this thread with your prize options. If you fail to do so, you will be bumped to the top of the next drawing of winners.
If you fail to reply after 2 pings, you will be thrown back into the pot to be drawn from again.

You can only win once!

Please list the exact name of the prize title when listing your prize choices.

Skins/Accents: In this category you can pick any 2 skins/accents to claim. However, please list 4 in order of preference in case one or two are claimed by someone before you. This will help mitigate any back and forth. You will get the first two listed that are still available.

Familiars/Apparel/Battle:
Similar to above except you get 3 items. As such, please list 5 items in order of preference. You will get the first 3 that are still available. Remember, this is a Mix & Match category so you can get just 3 familiars or 2 familiars and 1 apparel piece or any other combo within those 3 categories. Familiars, Apparel, & Battle Items are all together so you can mix from all 3 categories

Dragon Prizes
: Any dragon after Duet in my lair is a prize. However, they will not come with any items or familiars attached to them. Those are just holders.

Dragon Breeding: If you want a hatchling from a pair of my dragons, please Scry them ahead of time as a few in my lair are related. I do not have any specific pairs so anyone that is able to breed together is free game for you to choose to nest together. You can also choose to have one of your dragons breed with one of mine, but it will be done in my lair.

Round Twelve Winners!

1. @Leerendrache
2. @Xylia
3. @Theinkqusitr201 - Sun Crystal + Bramble Jester
4. @DarksideQueen
5. @BeingOfNature
6. @Aspyria - Highland Ascent + Glowing Contagion
7. @smeen - Kindling King + Opalesque
8. @Satchen
9. @Feliara - Accent: Warden's Coat + Golden Porpoise
10. @FoolishRay - Accent: Wildfire + Skin: Down for Maintenance

Congratz to the 12th round winners!

* = Missed first ping

85/115 prizes distributed

*EDIT*
I will likely be late with prize distribution tomorrow as I will be out for most of the day and evening
@Emmie @FireGirlB @LadyRiat

Rules for Prize drawing:
Q. How will prizes be distributed/handled?
A: Winners will be drawn in groups of 10. If you are the first drawn winner, you get your first prize pick! If you're 2nd, you will list TWO prize options in order of most to least wanted. This way, if your first option is taken, there is a backup. If you are 3rd you will list 3 prize options in order and etc down the line. SO if you are 10th, you will need to list 10 prize options just in case the 9 users before you claim your first 9 picks. Remember, you will only win ONE prize, the list is just in case your first choices are picked before you.

You will have 24 hours from when you are initially pinged as a winner to reply to this thread with your prize options. If you fail to do so, you will be bumped to the top of the next drawing of winners.
If you fail to reply after 2 pings, you will be thrown back into the pot to be drawn from again.

You can only win once!

Please list the exact name of the prize title when listing your prize choices.

Skins/Accents: In this category you can pick any 2 skins/accents to claim. However, please list 4 in order of preference in case one or two are claimed by someone before you. This will help mitigate any back and forth. You will get the first two listed that are still available.

Familiars/Apparel/Battle:
Similar to above except you get 3 items. As such, please list 5 items in order of preference. You will get the first 3 that are still available. Remember, this is a Mix & Match category so you can get just 3 familiars or 2 familiars and 1 apparel piece or any other combo within those 3 categories. Familiars, Apparel, & Battle Items are all together so you can mix from all 3 categories

Dragon Prizes
: Any dragon after Duet in my lair is a prize. However, they will not come with any items or familiars attached to them. Those are just holders.

Dragon Breeding: If you want a hatchling from a pair of my dragons, please Scry them ahead of time as a few in my lair are related. I do not have any specific pairs so anyone that is able to breed together is free game for you to choose to nest together. You can also choose to have one of your dragons breed with one of mine, but it will be done in my lair.

Round Twelve Winners!

1. @Leerendrache
2. @Xylia
3. @Theinkqusitr201 - Sun Crystal + Bramble Jester
4. @DarksideQueen
5. @BeingOfNature
6. @Aspyria - Highland Ascent + Glowing Contagion
7. @smeen - Kindling King + Opalesque
8. @Satchen
9. @Feliara - Accent: Warden's Coat + Golden Porpoise
10. @FoolishRay - Accent: Wildfire + Skin: Down for Maintenance

Congratz to the 12th round winners!

* = Missed first ping

85/115 prizes distributed

*EDIT*
I will likely be late with prize distribution tomorrow as I will be out for most of the day and evening
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 211 212