Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | March New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32
@britneyrox

Uhm... hello... I guess it's open if it says open...

My favorite thing about Flight Rising is probably the breeding. It is pretty complicated and awesome seeing what combinations of color and species you can get from different pairings! So far my favorites are the shiny and crystal effects!
@britneyrox

Uhm... hello... I guess it's open if it says open...

My favorite thing about Flight Rising is probably the breeding. It is pretty complicated and awesome seeing what combinations of color and species you can get from different pairings! So far my favorites are the shiny and crystal effects!
Following the wind and my heart, wherever it takes me.
Can i enter?
Can i enter?
hMhI9My.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gifhMhI9My.png
@britneyrox
By far the gorgeous artwork, the butterfly/cherub being a personal favourite. I love the style the dragons and familiars are drawn in ^^ thanks for the raffle. I don't mind a bit of spam, its nice to have something to click when you come on the site.
@britneyrox
By far the gorgeous artwork, the butterfly/cherub being a personal favourite. I love the style the dragons and familiars are drawn in ^^ thanks for the raffle. I don't mind a bit of spam, its nice to have something to click when you come on the site.
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
@britneyrox My fav thing about FR since joining is the beautiful breeding options!
@britneyrox My fav thing about FR since joining is the beautiful breeding options!
@Determined if you read and follow the rules then you can
@Determined if you read and follow the rules then you can
@britneyrox

i did
@britneyrox

i did
hMhI9My.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gifhMhI9My.png
@britneyrox id like to enter. I joined in march and my favorite thing about Flight Rising is the community, everyone on this site is so nice and very friendly. are there any donations in particular ur looking for?
@britneyrox id like to enter. I joined in march and my favorite thing about Flight Rising is the community, everyone on this site is so nice and very friendly. are there any donations in particular ur looking for?
tuDXykQ.png She/Her | Amaya | 16 | May 1st | Arcanite tuDXykQ.png
wcOe1pF.png +3hr | Galaxy themed fanatic | Skydancer & Wildclaw hoarder wcOe1pF.png

Arcanum-Hatchery-1.pngy6Tz96p.pngmkyCRvi.pngv0CPm88.png2tFBK2g.pngBkLX97a.pngipnEeR0.png
@Determined please follow the rules in the first post
@Determined please follow the rules in the first post
@UnicornTrash the prize list has been completed now, thank you though!
@UnicornTrash the prize list has been completed now, thank you though!
@britneyrox
Heya! I saw you mention me a bit ago and I must say, the thing I like is the massive vastly large combination of things you can pile on a dragon and make all sorts of crazy looks, my friends drew me into after mismatching up a few dragons to what they thought I would look like XD
@britneyrox
Heya! I saw you mention me a bit ago and I must say, the thing I like is the massive vastly large combination of things you can pile on a dragon and make all sorts of crazy looks, my friends drew me into after mismatching up a few dragons to what they thought I would look like XD
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32