Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | March New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32
@britneyrox

I did -_-
@britneyrox

I did -_-
hMhI9My.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gifhMhI9My.png
@Determined you have not followed them yet, i'll happily enter you when you do
@Determined you have not followed them yet, i'll happily enter you when you do
@britneyrox
Hi! I recognized you from another adoption site well hello again ^-^, anyways so far I love the fairgrounds so far my fav game on there is Higher or Lower :).
@britneyrox
Hi! I recognized you from another adoption site well hello again ^-^, anyways so far I love the fairgrounds so far my fav game on there is Higher or Lower :).
@britneyrox

I said i read the rules, and you keep denying i did.

Dude, inviting me to a raffle just to not let me in is messed UP.
@britneyrox

I said i read the rules, and you keep denying i did.

Dude, inviting me to a raffle just to not let me in is messed UP.
hMhI9My.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gifhMhI9My.png
@Determined the rules state that you must ping me and tell me your favorite thing about flight rising. the first time, you did neither of those things. since then, you've pinged, but still have not followed the other part. please read the rules fully before accusing me and creating drama on my thread. i invited you because i was more than willing to let you participate, but there's no need to be rude when i'm here providing a fun way for new players to get a head start. if you don't like the thread, don't post on it, there's no need to call me "messed up" when i'm doing something nice.
@Determined the rules state that you must ping me and tell me your favorite thing about flight rising. the first time, you did neither of those things. since then, you've pinged, but still have not followed the other part. please read the rules fully before accusing me and creating drama on my thread. i invited you because i was more than willing to let you participate, but there's no need to be rude when i'm here providing a fun way for new players to get a head start. if you don't like the thread, don't post on it, there's no need to call me "messed up" when i'm doing something nice.
@britneyrox

Well, okay, yeesh. You don`t have to be so rude about it.
And besides, i`ve only been in flight rising for a few days, so you shouldn`t force me to choose what i like
@britneyrox

Well, okay, yeesh. You don`t have to be so rude about it.
And besides, i`ve only been in flight rising for a few days, so you shouldn`t force me to choose what i like
@Determined then I suppose you won't be entering the giveaway, thanks for your time
@Determined then I suppose you won't be entering the giveaway, thanks for your time
@britneyrox

Hello Hello.
Joining up for the raffle.
Favorite thing so far in FlightRising are the custom skins.
Might get into making some.
(With the help of my most wonderful mentor @AlpineHell)
@britneyrox

Hello Hello.
Joining up for the raffle.
Favorite thing so far in FlightRising are the custom skins.
Might get into making some.
(With the help of my most wonderful mentor @AlpineHell)
@britneyrox

Thank you for the invite!!
I'd love to join this.
My favorite thing about Flight rising is all the breeding and genes. The breeds too, they're all so great aaa!! :'D
@britneyrox

Thank you for the invite!!
I'd love to join this.
My favorite thing about Flight rising is all the breeding and genes. The breeds too, they're all so great aaa!! :'D
alWiqh6.png
@britneyrox

May I join the raffle?
Personally my favorite thing about FR is the coliseum. (Though many of my friends hate it, aha) ^^ It's really fun to train my dragons!
Apparel is pretty awesome too.

(Edit: fixed a typo)
@britneyrox

May I join the raffle?
Personally my favorite thing about FR is the coliseum. (Though many of my friends hate it, aha) ^^ It's really fun to train my dragons!
Apparel is pretty awesome too.

(Edit: fixed a typo)
50lm6f.jpg
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32