Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | March New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32
@monkjorgy read rules
@monkjorgy read rules
@britneyrox hey! i'd like to enter and my favourite thing about fr so far is the genes and apparel options for dragons. no two ever really look the same and they're all so pretty!
@britneyrox hey! i'd like to enter and my favourite thing about fr so far is the genes and apparel options for dragons. no two ever really look the same and they're all so pretty!
KVbkgOZ.png
@britneyrox
Hi! (I believe I've seen you on CS)
My favorite thing about FR are the basic line art of the dragons. They are so detailed and absolutely beautiful :3
@britneyrox
Hi! (I believe I've seen you on CS)
My favorite thing about FR are the basic line art of the dragons. They are so detailed and absolutely beautiful :3
​9uORCsg.png
@britneyrox
I'd like to enter. I'm not sure what is my favorite thing about FR to be honest. I think i need to discovert a lot of things xD. But for now, i really like breeding dragons, appareals and that sort of things. The design of some items is really amazing.
@britneyrox
I'd like to enter. I'm not sure what is my favorite thing about FR to be honest. I think i need to discovert a lot of things xD. But for now, i really like breeding dragons, appareals and that sort of things. The design of some items is really amazing.
@OrangeSocks that's very possible! i use the same username over there c:
@OrangeSocks that's very possible! i use the same username over there c:
@britneyrox My favourite thing about Flight Rising is the unique designs of the dragons and familiers. They just caught my eye.
@britneyrox My favourite thing about Flight Rising is the unique designs of the dragons and familiers. They just caught my eye.
@britneyrox

Hi, i would like to enter :)
My favorite thing about flight rising so far is the pretty colors and genes a dragon can have. My favorite so far is Iridescent and shimmer :3
@britneyrox

Hi, i would like to enter :)
My favorite thing about flight rising so far is the pretty colors and genes a dragon can have. My favorite so far is Iridescent and shimmer :3
OOf4SrF.gif
@britneyrox
I would like to enter, and my favorite thing is the forums.
@britneyrox
I would like to enter, and my favorite thing is the forums.
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
@britneyrox
Hey :) I would like to enter :) My favourite thing so far is Baldwins Bubbling Brew. :D
@britneyrox
Hey :) I would like to enter :) My favourite thing so far is Baldwins Bubbling Brew. :D
@britneyrox Still is still open right?

Thanks for helping us newbies out! As far as I can tell, my favourite part of Flightrising is the lore and rps! I love other players`dragons` lore as well, so long as they`re written well. XD I`m hoping to win some steam-punk items (the vests are awesome), a couple familiars, and if I`m lucky a dragon. Losi and Lachlan look amazing!
@britneyrox Still is still open right?

Thanks for helping us newbies out! As far as I can tell, my favourite part of Flightrising is the lore and rps! I love other players`dragons` lore as well, so long as they`re written well. XD I`m hoping to win some steam-punk items (the vests are awesome), a couple familiars, and if I`m lucky a dragon. Losi and Lachlan look amazing!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
[a] G1 Tarnished Auction Ends May 12
[a] NEW: Cheap G1 dirts Auction (SB 100-200g) Ends May 13
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32