Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 278 279 280 281 282 ... 2293 2294
@Tricksters No no, they're still in the air.
@Tricksters No no, they're still in the air.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
((@WillowtheWisp Thanks))
@TheCrayfishLord @Evolution2 @thedragon22 @Allizombie
Gabriel watched the male and Riptide growl at each other.
She was still far to young to know what any of this meant

((would anyone mind me bringing in another character?))
((@WillowtheWisp Thanks))
@TheCrayfishLord @Evolution2 @thedragon22 @Allizombie
Gabriel watched the male and Riptide growl at each other.
She was still far to young to know what any of this meant

((would anyone mind me bringing in another character?))
@Tricksters (I think that's alright!)
@Tricksters (I think that's alright!)

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowtheWisp awesome :)
@WillowtheWisp awesome :)
((@WillowtheWisp @TheCrayfishLord @Evolution2 @thedragon22 @Allizombie @NekoTheKat Bringing in [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21546579][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215466/21546579_350.png[/img][/url] Lucifer if that's ok))
((@WillowtheWisp @TheCrayfishLord @Evolution2 @thedragon22 @Allizombie @NekoTheKat
Bringing in
21546579_350.png

Lucifer
if that's ok))
@WillowtheWisp @TheCrayfishLord @Evolution2 @thedragon22 @Allizombie @ NekoTheKat [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19209882] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192099/19209882_350.png[/img] [/url] Using DeadPool my derg :)
@WillowtheWisp @TheCrayfishLord @Evolution2 @thedragon22 @Allizombie @ NekoTheKat

19209882_350.png

Using DeadPool my derg :)
Ehlek looked at the two dragons of rival flights. "There's no need to get hostile." he said to them both, both mostly to the Imperial. His caiman started hissing in a low-pitched voice, which adorable but not very useful. @willowthewisp @Tricksters @evolution2 @thedragon22 @Allizombie @nekothecat
Ehlek looked at the two dragons of rival flights. "There's no need to get hostile." he said to them both, both mostly to the Imperial. His caiman started hissing in a low-pitched voice, which adorable but not very useful. @willowthewisp @Tricksters @evolution2 @thedragon22 @Allizombie @nekothecat
Ehlek, Alpha-Male of the Talons of the Rosetail
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=223402&tab=dragon&did=21000611
@Tricksters@TheCrayfishLord @Evolution2 @thedragon22 @Allizombie

The male's eyes narrowed. "I live in the Plague clan. Nature dragon are my enemy. I think you'll find that I should be aggressive. And will be."
"But you're outnumbered," Syrilla piped up.

The male's eyes narrowed. "I live in the Plague clan. Nature dragon are my enemy. I think you'll find that I should be aggressive. And will be."
"But you're outnumbered," Syrilla piped up.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Geiger stalked forward, staring at the dragons negotiating above. Circe spread her wings, preparing to engage. With a small hiss, Geiger placed a claw on Circe's leg. "Nature," she growled, her crests twitching in hostility.
"Indeed," Circe relied, smiling serenely. "And you'd better do your best to be diplomatic or I'll take away your chemistry set." Smiling, Circe took off, waving a paw in the direction of the dragons and calling, "Hello, friends!"

@TheCrayfishLord @WillowtheWisp @Evolution2 @Tricksters @thedragon22 @NekotheKat
Geiger stalked forward, staring at the dragons negotiating above. Circe spread her wings, preparing to engage. With a small hiss, Geiger placed a claw on Circe's leg. "Nature," she growled, her crests twitching in hostility.
"Indeed," Circe relied, smiling serenely. "And you'd better do your best to be diplomatic or I'll take away your chemistry set." Smiling, Circe took off, waving a paw in the direction of the dragons and calling, "Hello, friends!"

@TheCrayfishLord @WillowtheWisp @Evolution2 @Tricksters @thedragon22 @NekotheKat
1QgVVA1.png

Riptide looked around, the male seemed relieved to see them coming.
Syrilla pranced right over to the male. "What's your name? I'm Syrilla." Her large green eyes were friendly.
He glanced at her and seemed to debate whether or not to answer. "I'm Arcteon," he said finally.
Syrilla glanced down at the other dragons. "Hello!" she called. "What are your names? I'm Syrilla!"
Riptide smiled slightly and shook his head affectionately at the smaller dragon.

Riptide looked around, the male seemed relieved to see them coming.
Syrilla pranced right over to the male. "What's your name? I'm Syrilla." Her large green eyes were friendly.
He glanced at her and seemed to debate whether or not to answer. "I'm Arcteon," he said finally.
Syrilla glanced down at the other dragons. "Hello!" she called. "What are your names? I'm Syrilla!"
Riptide smiled slightly and shook his head affectionately at the smaller dragon.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
1 2 ... 278 279 280 281 282 ... 2293 2294