Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 2295 2296
Geiger shook her head vigorously, then pointed towards her larger pair of eyes. "See light," Her claw moved to the smaller pair. "See heat! Like snake!" Geiger proceeded to blink both sets, chanting "Light, heat, light, heat..." Circe sighed and flew over, placing a calming claw on her friend's shoulder.
"Please, forgive Geiger for being such a nuisance. She rarely socializes with outsiders and has trouble noticing when she's going overboard."

@TheCrayfishLord @WillowtheWisp @Evolution2 @Tricksters @thedragon22 @NekotheKat
Geiger shook her head vigorously, then pointed towards her larger pair of eyes. "See light," Her claw moved to the smaller pair. "See heat! Like snake!" Geiger proceeded to blink both sets, chanting "Light, heat, light, heat..." Circe sighed and flew over, placing a calming claw on her friend's shoulder.
"Please, forgive Geiger for being such a nuisance. She rarely socializes with outsiders and has trouble noticing when she's going overboard."

@TheCrayfishLord @WillowtheWisp @Evolution2 @Tricksters @thedragon22 @NekotheKat
1QgVVA1.png
((I'm gonna have to leave the RP. It was really fun and all, but I'm too busy with other things to reply at the appropriate time. Nothing personal.)) Ehlek soon realized that there would be no gain for him for his clan if he continued on this adventure, and so he glided off back home. @evolution2 @thedragon22 @willowthewisp @Allizombie @nekothekat @tricksters
((I'm gonna have to leave the RP. It was really fun and all, but I'm too busy with other things to reply at the appropriate time. Nothing personal.)) Ehlek soon realized that there would be no gain for him for his clan if he continued on this adventure, and so he glided off back home. @evolution2 @thedragon22 @willowthewisp @Allizombie @nekothekat @tricksters
Ehlek, Alpha-Male of the Talons of the Rosetail
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=223402&tab=dragon&did=21000611
@WillowtheWisp @Evolution2 @thedragon22 @NekotheKat @Allizombie
Lucifer stared up at the dragons circling his clan. As a wandering dragon, he had come to the clan a few nights ago, and was already itching to move on.
He flew up, staring judgmentaly at the dragons.

Gabriel decided to join in... nervously she skirted around the dragons
Lucifer stared up at the dragons circling his clan. As a wandering dragon, he had come to the clan a few nights ago, and was already itching to move on.
He flew up, staring judgmentaly at the dragons.

Gabriel decided to join in... nervously she skirted around the dragons
Geiger pushed Circe away, attention shifting to the newcomers. Her crests flared out and she scanned both dragons with increasing fervor. Her wings faltered a bit from flying this long, but she ignored the heaviness of her wings to evaluate these potential enemies. "Names. Flight." she demanded, both sets of eyes narrowing.

@WillowtheWisp @Evolution2 @Tricksters @thedragon22 @NekotheKat
Geiger pushed Circe away, attention shifting to the newcomers. Her crests flared out and she scanned both dragons with increasing fervor. Her wings faltered a bit from flying this long, but she ignored the heaviness of her wings to evaluate these potential enemies. "Names. Flight." she demanded, both sets of eyes narrowing.

@WillowtheWisp @Evolution2 @Tricksters @thedragon22 @NekotheKat
1QgVVA1.png
Gabriel Looked at Greiger, the two had already met, making her wonder why she was being asked this, however she responded with. "My name's Gabriel, born in shadow, raised in Plague."

"Who wants to know?" Lucifer knew he shouldn't taunt the mirror ((she's a mirror right?)) but it was too good a chance to pass up. Irritating dragons until the broke was so much fun.
Gabriel Looked at Greiger, the two had already met, making her wonder why she was being asked this, however she responded with. "My name's Gabriel, born in shadow, raised in Plague."

"Who wants to know?" Lucifer knew he shouldn't taunt the mirror ((she's a mirror right?)) but it was too good a chance to pass up. Irritating dragons until the broke was so much fun.
@WillowtheWisp @Tricksters @thedragon22 @NekotheKat @Allizombie

Spring stepped in front of Geiger. "Whoa, whoa, there. No need to be so hostile for the moment," he said. He had flown in silence, watching the others. The golden-coloured Fae turned to Lucifer and Gabriel. "Who are you? We come in peace, and I assure you that we mean you no harm... that is, unless you wish to do battle..." A steel note crept into his voice at the end, and he subtly lifted his lip, showing a flash of brilliant white fangs. "We were just on our way to a Plague clan who is allies with my clan."
@WillowtheWisp @Tricksters @thedragon22 @NekotheKat @Allizombie

Spring stepped in front of Geiger. "Whoa, whoa, there. No need to be so hostile for the moment," he said. He had flown in silence, watching the others. The golden-coloured Fae turned to Lucifer and Gabriel. "Who are you? We come in peace, and I assure you that we mean you no harm... that is, unless you wish to do battle..." A steel note crept into his voice at the end, and he subtly lifted his lip, showing a flash of brilliant white fangs. "We were just on our way to a Plague clan who is allies with my clan."
ink2.png 20
fr+0
((Gabriel's actually been here the whole time. Lucifer is new))
((Gabriel's actually been here the whole time. Lucifer is new))
@TheCrayfishLord

Aww, okay, sorry to hear that! :( But you're free to join back in whenever you want! :3
@TheCrayfishLord

Aww, okay, sorry to hear that! :( But you're free to join back in whenever you want! :3
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@Tricksters (Oh, sorry I didn't catch on to that XD also, Geiger is indeed a Mirror :P)

Geiger began to growl, glaring daggers at the Pearlcatcher. She prepared to launch forwards and attack but Circe held her back with a firm paw. "I said to be diplomatic, remember?" she said, voice a low hiss. Circe kept her grip on Geiger and turned her gaze back upon the scene.

@WillowtheWisp @Evolution2 @thedragon22 @NekotheKat
@Tricksters (Oh, sorry I didn't catch on to that XD also, Geiger is indeed a Mirror :P)

Geiger began to growl, glaring daggers at the Pearlcatcher. She prepared to launch forwards and attack but Circe held her back with a firm paw. "I said to be diplomatic, remember?" she said, voice a low hiss. Circe kept her grip on Geiger and turned her gaze back upon the scene.

@WillowtheWisp @Evolution2 @thedragon22 @NekotheKat
1QgVVA1.png
@Tricksters @WIllowtheWisp @thedragon22 @NekotheKat @Allizombie

Spring smiled at Lucifer and Gabriel. "What are your names and flight(s)?" Out of the side of his mouth, he growled at Geiger, "Don't attack until they openly challenge us first! And wait for my signal, too! We're here to look for a caiman, remember, not fight and make enemies!"
@Tricksters @WIllowtheWisp @thedragon22 @NekotheKat @Allizombie

Spring smiled at Lucifer and Gabriel. "What are your names and flight(s)?" Out of the side of his mouth, he growled at Geiger, "Don't attack until they openly challenge us first! And wait for my signal, too! We're here to look for a caiman, remember, not fight and make enemies!"
ink2.png 20
fr+0
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 2295 2296