Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 83 84
bump
bump
New prizes coming in soon! Unhatched eggs, imps, apparel, and more.
New prizes coming in soon! Unhatched eggs, imps, apparel, and more.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
I thought I should let you guys know that I have chosen to back Water Flight this week purely on the grounds of your godawful pun. It hurts me, and for that I feel you should have my dragons.
I thought I should let you guys know that I have chosen to back Water Flight this week purely on the grounds of your godawful pun. It hurts me, and for that I feel you should have my dragons.
ZNhRsiG.png nE2iWmO.png
...wishing I could 'like' posts so hard right now. XD
...wishing I could 'like' posts so hard right now. XD
TIDELORD_sig.png
XD Me too!!
XD Me too!!
40893_s.gif
Same! Love you, @undecipher. Also, I've added your tickets. Cheers!
Same! Love you, @undecipher. Also, I've added your tickets. Cheers!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
There'll be more just as soon as the coliseum decides it wants to work. But yes, much love back! Fight the good fight, you dreadful pun enthusiasts.
There'll be more just as soon as the coliseum decides it wants to work. But yes, much love back! Fight the good fight, you dreadful pun enthusiasts.
ZNhRsiG.png nE2iWmO.png
@Ara Very slowly I will be sending a dragon o-o;;
@Ara Very slowly I will be sending a dragon o-o;;
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
@Ocearen
Got it! Tickets will be added shortly.

@RedPanda
Exalting these dragons hurts me, especially that iri/clown PC. But the Tidelord will love him - I'm sure he'll be very honored! Thanks for your entries, and good luck. ^_^
@Ocearen
Got it! Tickets will be added shortly.

@RedPanda
Exalting these dragons hurts me, especially that iri/clown PC. But the Tidelord will love him - I'm sure he'll be very honored! Thanks for your entries, and good luck. ^_^
Volunteer Moderator

*bump for the awesome*
*bump for the awesome*
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 83 84