Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 83 84
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Ara got a few more for you!
@Ara got a few more for you!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Ara I'm a little confused. I've so far sent a level 9 and a hatchling but only got 10 tickets. Is my maths wrong? I was expecting at least 20 even if I didn't get the bonus for pre-levelled dragons.

Eta: This is what I get for being ill and not properly reading the small print. Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Either way, I'll be sending more hatchlings over the course of the next few days and 3 more pre-levelled dragons.
@Ara I'm a little confused. I've so far sent a level 9 and a hatchling but only got 10 tickets. Is my maths wrong? I was expecting at least 20 even if I didn't get the bonus for pre-levelled dragons.

Eta: This is what I get for being ill and not properly reading the small print. Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Either way, I'll be sending more hatchlings over the course of the next few days and 3 more pre-levelled dragons.
+4 Flight Rising Time (Canada) | Lamia | She/Her/Herself | Demisexual Polyamorous | Coliseum

pokemon_pokeball_sprite_divider_by_venesauroar-d4hfowo.png
@Kilgharra
Because the whole raffle is sort of "extra" for Water Flight members, all dragons sent in by them count for 5 tickets. I'm sorry if that got lost in the wall of text, I tried to make it brighter, but I guess it wasn't enough. :( It's under Rules.
I don't know what to do. I'm so sorry. v.v

Edit: Bleghh, I'm sorry anyway. >.< Thank you for supporting this!
@Kilgharra
Because the whole raffle is sort of "extra" for Water Flight members, all dragons sent in by them count for 5 tickets. I'm sorry if that got lost in the wall of text, I tried to make it brighter, but I guess it wasn't enough. :( It's under Rules.
I don't know what to do. I'm so sorry. v.v

Edit: Bleghh, I'm sorry anyway. >.< Thank you for supporting this!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ara Yes, I just editted my post as I saw your one. There's no need for you to apologise AT ALL this mix-up was entirely my fault for not reading the print properly! I'll still be sending in dragons, and I'm sorry if I caused you any grief.
@Ara Yes, I just editted my post as I saw your one. There's no need for you to apologise AT ALL this mix-up was entirely my fault for not reading the print properly! I'll still be sending in dragons, and I'm sorry if I caused you any grief.
+4 Flight Rising Time (Canada) | Lamia | She/Her/Herself | Demisexual Polyamorous | Coliseum

pokemon_pokeball_sprite_divider_by_venesauroar-d4hfowo.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 83 84