Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 83 84
More prizes added, and more to come! :D
More prizes added, and more to come! :D
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ocearen
Because the whole raffle is sort of "extra" for Water Flight members, all dragons sent in by them count for 5 tickets. I'm sorry if that got lost in the wall of text, I'll make it brighter. :( It's under Rules.
@Ocearen
Because the whole raffle is sort of "extra" for Water Flight members, all dragons sent in by them count for 5 tickets. I'm sorry if that got lost in the wall of text, I'll make it brighter. :( It's under Rules.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ara Ahhh~ Okay -nod nods-

Pfft. I meant to send a message, not post here and wasn't paying attention. I should probably go to bed. XD
@Ara Ahhh~ Okay -nod nods-

Pfft. I meant to send a message, not post here and wasn't paying attention. I should probably go to bed. XD
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
@Ara

a few level four dragons coming shortly. Should i ping you every time i send or should I just send so long as someone is online?
@Ara

a few level four dragons coming shortly. Should i ping you every time i send or should I just send so long as someone is online?
@Sangarang
I'd prefer if you ping - it helps keep track of things - but you do not need to. :) Thanks!
@Sangarang
I'd prefer if you ping - it helps keep track of things - but you do not need to. :) Thanks!
Volunteer Moderator

@Ara sent a level 5 over. Good luck!
@Ara sent a level 5 over. Good luck!
bump
bump
@Ara - Level 5 coming your way :D
@Ara - Level 5 coming your way :D
*fistbumps on the way to bed*
*fistbumps on the way to bed*
xFe9FrH.png
Agent of T.R.I.D.E.N.T.
S.T.R.E.A.M Agent Sigma - Level 7 Clearance
[REDACTED] of [REDACTED] to [REDACTED][REDACTED].
bump
bump
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 83 84