Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 83 84
Feel free to send dragons my way as well!
Feel free to send dragons my way as well!
tenor.gif
@felynn
@ara

I'm happy to take in some of the offered dragons if/when I can (and feel free to add the pick of the litter I posted^^)
@felynn
@ara

I'm happy to take in some of the offered dragons if/when I can (and feel free to add the pick of the litter I posted^^)
@AmaraGayle
Thanks! I'll add your name to the hosts.
When you accept dragons, the info you'd need to send to me is:

For Water members:
Name/Flight/Number of dragons

For Non-Water members:
Name/Flight/Number of hatchlings, and number of adults with the level of each adult.

Then I'll use that to count the tickets. ^_^
@AmaraGayle
Thanks! I'll add your name to the hosts.
When you accept dragons, the info you'd need to send to me is:

For Water members:
Name/Flight/Number of dragons

For Non-Water members:
Name/Flight/Number of hatchlings, and number of adults with the level of each adult.

Then I'll use that to count the tickets. ^_^
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@ara

You got it! Sorry I've not gotten fancy and named the breeding(or given you one of the cutesy images of the lovely couple together/smaller with the range below them) -- been too busy!
@ara

You got it! Sorry I've not gotten fancy and named the breeding(or given you one of the cutesy images of the lovely couple together/smaller with the range below them) -- been too busy!
@AmaraGayle How do big breeders do that anyway? I've always wondered... I'll need to know if I ever start breeding big.
@AmaraGayle How do big breeders do that anyway? I've always wondered... I'll need to know if I ever start breeding big.
tenor.gif
@Ara Sending you two lv 5 guardians :)
@Ara Sending you two lv 5 guardians :)
7Cc2UZ7.png
@Stormborn

Whatever photo editing program they feel like!
@Stormborn

Whatever photo editing program they feel like!
@AmaraGayle
That's fine. I actually have a bit of a backlog of breeding pairs to add... @_@ I'll try to do that as soon as get a chance tonight. And the names of each dragon/pairing up there were all thought up by someone helping with the raffle. ^_^
@AmaraGayle
That's fine. I actually have a bit of a backlog of breeding pairs to add... @_@ I'll try to do that as soon as get a chance tonight. And the names of each dragon/pairing up there were all thought up by someone helping with the raffle. ^_^
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ara

That same person is most welcome to name the breeding too! I've had a few days of creative block(and have been up to my elbows in forum postings and such)
@Ara

That same person is most welcome to name the breeding too! I've had a few days of creative block(and have been up to my elbows in forum postings and such)
in the next 3 days I have 5 eggs hatching in the next 3 days and a handful of dragons that need to go :)
in the next 3 days I have 5 eggs hatching in the next 3 days and a handful of dragons that need to go :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 83 84