Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How out of it are you?
1 2 3 4
I was looking at the spotlight dragon and I scrolled down and for some reason started clicking below the familiar as if she were my dragon for a few seconds, confused as to why it wasn't working, only to realize a few moments later

"This is not my dragon."
I was looking at the spotlight dragon and I scrolled down and for some reason started clicking below the familiar as if she were my dragon for a few seconds, confused as to why it wasn't working, only to realize a few moments later

"This is not my dragon."
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
I usually don't know what day it is.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
[quote name="Demonically" date=2016-02-26 16:42:11] I usually don't know what day it is. [/quote] Same here. It's because of working different shifts so I'm usually out of whack. Started when I was in the Air Force to be honest, which is where I first started working all sorts of different shifts.
Demonically wrote on 2016-02-26:

Same here. It's because of working different shifts so I'm usually out of whack. Started when I was in the Air Force to be honest, which is where I first started working all sorts of different shifts.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE TONE

BOOP

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE TONE

BOOP
STORMCATCHER_sig.png
[quote name="Demonically" date=2016-02-26 16:42:11] I usually don't know what day it is. [/quote] I'm I'm not in school, I have no idea. Edit: I'll just leave the typo above for further proof that I obviously have no idea what's going on.

I'm I'm not in school, I have no idea.

Edit: I'll just leave the typo above for further proof that I obviously have no idea what's going on.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Yeah I also rarely know what day it is.

Sometimes I know the day of the week but the date itself? That's anyone's guess.

It doesn't help that nobody around me seems to remember either.

At least when I have my laptop or phone I can check and if I'm at work the phones have the date on them too. Sometimes I think... what if they're wrong? I would never notice.
Yeah I also rarely know what day it is.

Sometimes I know the day of the week but the date itself? That's anyone's guess.

It doesn't help that nobody around me seems to remember either.

At least when I have my laptop or phone I can check and if I'm at work the phones have the date on them too. Sometimes I think... what if they're wrong? I would never notice.
@jillipenny
Aww, that's adorabel!
@jillipenny
Aww, that's adorabel!
A couple days ago I was freaking out because I thought I lost my pen...and I was holding it. The entire time.
A couple days ago I was freaking out because I thought I lost my pen...and I was holding it. The entire time.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[quote name="Demonically" date=2016-02-26 16:42:11] I usually don't know what day it is. [/quote] i'm currently taking a gap year before i start college and have no job and my life has no structure. i'm spiraling out of control.

i'm currently taking a gap year before i start college and have no job and my life has no structure. i'm spiraling out of control.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
[quote name="ashotinthedark" date=2016-02-26 16:43:38] [quote name="Demonically" date=2016-02-26 16:42:11] I usually don't know what day it is. [/quote] Same here. It's because of working different shifts so I'm usually out of whack. Started when I was in the Air Force to be honest, which is where I first started working all sorts of different shifts. [/quote] Day, time of day, month, upcoming major holidays. I'm completely clueless about all of them. Christmas could be tomorrow and I wouldn't know it unless I checked the calendar right now. Just about the only thing I'm aware of is election years, and that's because I have to chase politicians away from the door with a pitchfork to keep them from exciting the dogs by ringing the doorbell. WE HAVE A NO SOLICITORS SIGN FOR A REASON. THAT INCLUDES YOU STATE SENATOR WANNABE! If it wasn't for elections my days would slip by in an exhausted haze.
ashotinthedark wrote on 2016-02-26:

Same here. It's because of working different shifts so I'm usually out of whack. Started when I was in the Air Force to be honest, which is where I first started working all sorts of different shifts.

Day, time of day, month, upcoming major holidays. I'm completely clueless about all of them. Christmas could be tomorrow and I wouldn't know it unless I checked the calendar right now. Just about the only thing I'm aware of is election years, and that's because I have to chase politicians away from the door with a pitchfork to keep them from exciting the dogs by ringing the doorbell. WE HAVE A NO SOLICITORS SIGN FOR A REASON. THAT INCLUDES YOU STATE SENATOR WANNABE! If it wasn't for elections my days would slip by in an exhausted haze.
1 2 3 4