Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anime-esk Artshop: Come @ ME (closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@lunarleaf

Ping me when you reopen, your art is amazING
I GOTTA FIND AN AMAZING DRAGON AS WELL WITH NICE LORE THAT CAN KEEP UP WITH YOUR DRAWINGS ;-;
@lunarleaf

Ping me when you reopen, your art is amazING
I GOTTA FIND AN AMAZING DRAGON AS WELL WITH NICE LORE THAT CAN KEEP UP WITH YOUR DRAWINGS ;-;
@lunarleaf Aaa thank you so much for drawing him, he looks amazing in your art style! His expression is perfect~
Can you please ping me when you open this shop again? I'd love to commission you again sometime! c:
@lunarleaf Aaa thank you so much for drawing him, he looks amazing in your art style! His expression is perfect~
Can you please ping me when you open this shop again? I'd love to commission you again sometime! c:
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@lunarleaf
ahhhhh could i please be put on your pinglist? i love your art!!
@lunarleaf
ahhhhh could i please be put on your pinglist? i love your art!!
black ink, pink dawn.
@lunarleaf

Can I be on the pinglist for when this opens again? I mean wow! Such amazing art!

*is inspired, but is also on phone with no tablet/art program nearby*

... Welp. Still love your art!
@lunarleaf

Can I be on the pinglist for when this opens again? I mean wow! Such amazing art!

*is inspired, but is also on phone with no tablet/art program nearby*

... Welp. Still love your art!
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Lunarleaf

I'd love to be added to your pinglist! Your art is beautiful and I'd love to see some of my bebes in your style. >3< I'm also open to Art Trades, if you're interested in my art style >3<

<3
@Lunarleaf

I'd love to be added to your pinglist! Your art is beautiful and I'd love to see some of my bebes in your style. >3< I'm also open to Art Trades, if you're interested in my art style >3<

<3
~ Deviantart | Art Shop ~
@HuaShu gahhhhhhhhhhh SORRY ITS LATE. I AM BAD AT MANAGING MY TIME AKLHSKLAJSDKLA [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/7c44/f/2016/032/e/9/_c__huashu_by_lunar_leaf-d9q6xmp.png[/img]
@HuaShu
gahhhhhhhhhhh SORRY ITS LATE. I AM BAD AT MANAGING MY TIME AKLHSKLAJSDKLA
_c__huashu_by_lunar_leaf-d9q6xmp.png
dragonsig_by_lunar_leaf-d9pk4uu.png
@lunarleaf

AAAAA!!!! No need to apologize! YOUR ART IS SO GORGEOUS THOUGH. I'M WEEPING. THANK YOU.
@lunarleaf

AAAAA!!!! No need to apologize! YOUR ART IS SO GORGEOUS THOUGH. I'M WEEPING. THANK YOU.
@Xieu asjkdfhkjas sorry for the super delay ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; aslkdjflksajdfkadshgjkhasjdkfhkasdjkghska [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/d4a1/f/2016/041/5/1/51a8e8191d3ac36ae0a7a0b8980dc95c-d9raju5.png[/img]
@Xieu
asjkdfhkjas sorry for the super delay ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

aslkdjflksajdfkadshgjkhasjdkfhkasdjkghska

51a8e8191d3ac36ae0a7a0b8980dc95c-d9raju5.png
dragonsig_by_lunar_leaf-d9pk4uu.png
@lunarleaf Wahhh, he looks so great omg ;u; no worries about the delay, and thank you so much!!
@lunarleaf Wahhh, he looks so great omg ;u; no worries about the delay, and thank you so much!!
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
1 2 3 4 5