Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Exalt my Valentine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 235 236
@CyberInfection
I like some flights more than I do others (Not playerwise, but lore and look.) Plague is NOT my cup of wyrmwound tea, look wise. And then I'm in Shadow... So Light's a little...

*Goes to hide in dark corner, shuddering at the bright light*

So I'm just split down the middle here.

@CyberInfection
I like some flights more than I do others (Not playerwise, but lore and look.) Plague is NOT my cup of wyrmwound tea, look wise. And then I'm in Shadow... So Light's a little...

*Goes to hide in dark corner, shuddering at the bright light*

So I'm just split down the middle here.

5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@DragonRider1217
I'm most likely being a horrible sellout next week - best payout will get my dragons. Mostly because I have too many gen 1s to gene up anyway.
@DragonRider1217
I'm most likely being a horrible sellout next week - best payout will get my dragons. Mostly because I have too many gen 1s to gene up anyway.
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@CyberInfection

I sold all my fodder to Lightning, whoops.

I'm a former Spark, so I still like to give Lightning my support.

That level 4 payout tho...

Psst, just fill up your lair with like 25 hatchlings of different colors/breeds/genes so your bound to have one with the bonus for more monies, and then when they grow, you'll made twice the money back. This has been a friendly reminder that hatchlings are just small dragons XD
@CyberInfection

I sold all my fodder to Lightning, whoops.

I'm a former Spark, so I still like to give Lightning my support.

That level 4 payout tho...

Psst, just fill up your lair with like 25 hatchlings of different colors/breeds/genes so your bound to have one with the bonus for more monies, and then when they grow, you'll made twice the money back. This has been a friendly reminder that hatchlings are just small dragons XD
@DragonRider1217
Oh I have filled 13 places of dragons to Light and rest 45 places to Plague with level 10s. xD I will fill up my lair tomorrow when I have more space. :D
@DragonRider1217
Oh I have filled 13 places of dragons to Light and rest 45 places to Plague with level 10s. xD I will fill up my lair tomorrow when I have more space. :D
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@CyberInfection

Hah xP

I've been debating between closing my hatchery and just filling my lair up with exalt fodder breeders but I'm to attached to breeding pretty dragons to do that.

Oh well XD
@CyberInfection

Hah xP

I've been debating between closing my hatchery and just filling my lair up with exalt fodder breeders but I'm to attached to breeding pretty dragons to do that.

Oh well XD
*vibrates excitedly*

*vibrates excitedly*

*prepares wallet for deflating*
*prepares wallet for deflating*
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
*Casually stops by to drop some glitter <3* [img]http://i.imgur.com/LibH6EW.gif[/img]
*Casually stops by to drop some glitter <3*

LibH6EW.gif
4LxiTjz.gif
....At this moment,I am highly confused....What's going on?
....At this moment,I am highly confused....What's going on?
Hiya!
I'm Pantera from Plague.
And I have a firm love for Nocs and Guards.
And every other breed,but still xD
@KishirePantera
Everyone's just getting excited for the Plague v. Light Dom battle that happens this week. :)
@KishirePantera
Everyone's just getting excited for the Plague v. Light Dom battle that happens this week. :)
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 235 236