Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Exalt my Valentine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 235 236
I am SO PSYCHED for this battle! My icon dragon is ready to throw down.

I'm wondering, does Light have an icon theme for this week? Over here it's mirrors wearing masks. We're dressed to kill! Mwahaha.
I am SO PSYCHED for this battle! My icon dragon is ready to throw down.

I'm wondering, does Light have an icon theme for this week? Over here it's mirrors wearing masks. We're dressed to kill! Mwahaha.
I'm torn here. Light's dragons count for more, and has won a lot of doms, but Plague has more 1st places, and more people to hold/train/snipe/fund...

*Silently leans towards plague*

Edit: Goofed up xP

That's why I've always hated math
I'm torn here. Light's dragons count for more, and has won a lot of doms, but Plague has more 1st places, and more people to hold/train/snipe/fund...

Edit: Goofed up xP

That's why I've always hated math
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
[quote name="DragonRider1217" date=2016-02-06 18:01:32] I'm torn here. Light's a bigger flight, and has won a lot of doms, but Plaque's dragons count for more, and they've had more 1st places... [s]*Silently leans towards plague*[/s] [/quote] Psst, Plague is bigger. ;)
DragonRider1217 wrote on 2016-02-06:
I'm torn here. Light's a bigger flight, and has won a lot of doms, but Plaque's dragons count for more, and they've had more 1st places...

Psst, Plague is bigger. ;)
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@DragonRider1217 Light's the fourth smallest flight on the site, mate. Not that it'll matter too much bc Light's 18k vs Plague's 21k isn't too much of a difference when it comes to tallying dom. So, with that all said and done... [img]http://49.media.tumblr.com/250c6ab7bf2f496db3a2958887f224f8/tumblr_n37egr8yoY1t0co30o1_500.gif[/img] Let the games begin ;o;
@DragonRider1217 Light's the fourth smallest flight on the site, mate. Not that it'll matter too much bc Light's 18k vs Plague's 21k isn't too much of a difference when it comes to tallying dom. So, with that all said and done...

tumblr_n37egr8yoY1t0co30o1_500.gif

Let the games begin ;o;
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
[quote name="@CyberInfection" date=2016-02-06 18:14:38] [quote name="DragonRider1217" date=2016-02-06 18:01:32] I'm torn here. Light's a bigger flight, and has won a lot of doms, but Plaque's dragons count for more, and they've had more 1st places... [s]*Silently leans towards plague*[/s] [/quote] Psst, Plague is bigger. ;) [/quote] Goofed that up, didn't I? That's what I get for posting late into the night XD
@CyberInfection wrote on 2016-02-06:
DragonRider1217 wrote on 2016-02-06:
I'm torn here. Light's a bigger flight, and has won a lot of doms, but Plaque's dragons count for more, and they've had more 1st places...

Psst, Plague is bigger. ;)

Goofed that up, didn't I? That's what I get for posting late into the night XD
Good luck to both sides!! This is gonna be an awesome battle to watch.

Gotta say I'm rooting for Light a bit more, though. You can do this, Acolights!!
Good luck to both sides!! This is gonna be an awesome battle to watch.

Gotta say I'm rooting for Light a bit more, though. You can do this, Acolights!!
PJb908Z.png
@DragonRider1217
Oh feel you there - it's 4:30 AM right now. xD
@DragonRider1217
Oh feel you there - it's 4:30 AM right now. xD
HlyrCMY.png
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@CyberInfection

Oh man XD

There are so many pushes going on. BotFF, Lightning, then Light/Plague, and then Shadow for Trickmurk. Soo many...
@CyberInfection

Oh man XD

There are so many pushes going on. BotFF, Lightning, then Light/Plague, and then Shadow for Trickmurk. Soo many...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5NmPj8n.jpg[/img] My pockets are empty and my lair is full. *rubs hands together* c:
5NmPj8n.jpg

My pockets are empty and my lair is full. *rubs hands together* c:
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
@DragonRider1217
True! And this Light vs. Plague will be my favorite. So many monies! :D
@DragonRider1217
True! And this Light vs. Plague will be my favorite. So many monies! :D
HlyrCMY.png