Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fern Lane || Joint Gijinka & OC Art Shop
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34
@horocol
Nice art! Could you plz add me to your ping list? ;P
@horocol
Nice art! Could you plz add me to your ping list? ;P
@Reicune
Why thank you! I added you to the pinglist :)!
@Reicune
Why thank you! I added you to the pinglist :)!
LOaFpRt.png
Hihi, I have a few slots open ( o v o )/v Current styles offered: chibi sketch, coloured (bust) sketch, and sky portrait. Thanks for visiting our shop!

@mikareep @Thessalonica @Reili @Rubellite @Kallescope @chazzertin @AtheistPaladin @Amphiptere @BBSMJ @Alphajet @Heathers @MoonGoddess @pooses @Solveig @Aleise @lightenvee @Phosphorylase @Kuroida @Lutielle
Hihi, I have a few slots open ( o v o )/v Current styles offered: chibi sketch, coloured (bust) sketch, and sky portrait. Thanks for visiting our shop!

@mikareep @Thessalonica @Reili @Rubellite @Kallescope @chazzertin @AtheistPaladin @Amphiptere @BBSMJ @Alphajet @Heathers @MoonGoddess @pooses @Solveig @Aleise @lightenvee @Phosphorylase @Kuroida @Lutielle
@sidedish
ahhh could i grab a colored bust sketch slot and pm you the references when i get home? 'w'
@sidedish
ahhh could i grab a colored bust sketch slot and pm you the references when i get home? 'w'
black ink, pink dawn.
@sidedish

Could you save me a slot (I have need for more OTP art), I'll post the details later when I get home.

Edit:

Art Style: chibi sketch (couple)
Chara Ref: Anders and Fenris
Chara Info: Anders is a healer/cat lover and Fenris is the elven warrior.
Extra Notes: Something cute, maybe them in sleeping garments (Maybe cat pjs for Anders.), them just curled up in a blanket together reading a book (Anders is probably the one reading. Fenris just listens) or Valentines day themed. Also orange tabby cat with Anders, if possible.
Payment: possibly a combination of Gene, familiar and treasure or just treasure. I have a ripple gene and these familairs:
  • Amberwing Waveskimmer
  • Anomalous Skink
  • Black-wing Hummingbird
  • Blue Vein Pansy
  • Colorburst Buttersnake
  • Conjoined Skink
  • Gaseous Megashrimp
  • Great Blue Waveskimmer
  • Grasslands Trunker
Display: Go ahead. I know I've already asked but I like being doubly sure. I'd like to post it on my tumblr (with a link to your thread)

And depending on if your up for it and what familiars you want, I'd like to maybe ask for a chibi art of my OC. Maybe, I am still waiting on someone to tell me if their okay with tr payments.
@sidedish

Could you save me a slot (I have need for more OTP art), I'll post the details later when I get home.

Edit:

Art Style: chibi sketch (couple)
Chara Ref: Anders and Fenris
Chara Info: Anders is a healer/cat lover and Fenris is the elven warrior.
Extra Notes: Something cute, maybe them in sleeping garments (Maybe cat pjs for Anders.), them just curled up in a blanket together reading a book (Anders is probably the one reading. Fenris just listens) or Valentines day themed. Also orange tabby cat with Anders, if possible.
Payment: possibly a combination of Gene, familiar and treasure or just treasure. I have a ripple gene and these familairs:
  • Amberwing Waveskimmer
  • Anomalous Skink
  • Black-wing Hummingbird
  • Blue Vein Pansy
  • Colorburst Buttersnake
  • Conjoined Skink
  • Gaseous Megashrimp
  • Great Blue Waveskimmer
  • Grasslands Trunker
Display: Go ahead. I know I've already asked but I like being doubly sure. I'd like to post it on my tumblr (with a link to your thread)

And depending on if your up for it and what familiars you want, I'd like to maybe ask for a chibi art of my OC. Maybe, I am still waiting on someone to tell me if their okay with tr payments.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Phosphorylase Sure! I've reserved a slot for you :) @Amphiptere Welcome back haha~~ &&ohh yesss more cute themeess * v*),, Aaahh yes, I'm definitely interested in the ripple gene (250kt) :0! So couple 500kt - 250kt = 250kt remainder ... and if you want to + a chibi of your OC = 350kt + 250kt (previous remainder) = 600kt remainder I don't have any of the listed familiars so :0c can mix & match whichever @ v@ );; but I listed the ones I'm more interested in/have priority first (valued around LAH & rounded to nearest k) [list] [*]Blue Vein Pansy - 290kt [*]Colorburst Buttersnake - 19kt [*]Gaseous Megashrimp - 10kt [*]Grasslands Trunker - 8kt ----- [*]Black-wing Hummingbird - 350kt [*]Great Blue Waveskimmer - 55kt [*]Amberwing Waveskimmer - 70kt ----- [*]Anomalous Skink - 770kt [*]Conjoined Skink - 999kt [/list] The skinks are quite high in value on AH so o uo); it'll go over the current art price...? so, if you want, can save it for another time :> I'm most interested in the ripple gene + remainder can be paid in whatever (familiars and/or treasures) as long as it adds up to 600kt (if with + chibi oc), or 250kt (just the couple) :0!
@Phosphorylase Sure! I've reserved a slot for you :)

@Amphiptere Welcome back haha~~ &&ohh yesss more cute themeess * v*),, Aaahh yes, I'm definitely interested in the ripple gene (250kt) :0! So couple 500kt - 250kt = 250kt remainder ... and if you want to + a chibi of your OC = 350kt + 250kt (previous remainder) = 600kt remainder

I don't have any of the listed familiars so :0c can mix & match whichever @ v@ );; but I listed the ones I'm more interested in/have priority first (valued around LAH & rounded to nearest k)

• Blue Vein Pansy - 290kt
  • Colorburst Buttersnake - 19kt
  • Gaseous Megashrimp - 10kt
  • Grasslands Trunker - 8kt
  • Black-wing Hummingbird - 350kt
  • Great Blue Waveskimmer - 55kt
  • Amberwing Waveskimmer - 70kt
  • Anomalous Skink - 770kt
  • Conjoined Skink - 999kt

The skinks are quite high in value on AH so o uo); it'll go over the current art price...? so, if you want, can save it for another time :> I'm most interested in the ripple gene + remainder can be paid in whatever (familiars and/or treasures) as long as it adds up to 600kt (if with + chibi oc), or 250kt (just the couple) :0!
@sidedish
Sweeett~
Here is the refs for my OC. :D

Art Style: chibi sketch
Chara Ref: Sandra
Chara Info: While she is carefree and often kind, these traits hide her less then pleasant traits
Extra Notes: Could you draw her in white military uniform (the one on the right), feel free to take liberties on the uniform since I couldn't find a better reference to Juan Luna's design.
Payment: And I am sending the payment now.
@sidedish
Sweeett~
Here is the refs for my OC. :D

Art Style: chibi sketch
Chara Ref: Sandra
Chara Info: While she is carefree and often kind, these traits hide her less then pleasant traits
Extra Notes: Could you draw her in white military uniform (the one on the right), feel free to take liberties on the uniform since I couldn't find a better reference to Juan Luna's design.
Payment: And I am sending the payment now.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@horocol

could you add me to your pinglist? c: i'd love to get a card or two from you at some point!
@horocol

could you add me to your pinglist? c: i'd love to get a card or two from you at some point!
damn looks like i missed a slot.
damn looks like i missed a slot.
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@sidedish
pinglist please :P
@sidedish
pinglist please :P
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34