Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fern Lane || Joint Gijinka & OC Art Shop
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@sidedish oh! maybe just a similar look to the sylvan dress apparel would be fine, probably the yellow one? thanks, let me know how much i need to send over! :)
@sidedish oh! maybe just a similar look to the sylvan dress apparel would be fine, probably the yellow one? thanks, let me know how much i need to send over! :)
1ffgBbR.png
@sidedish
Can I grab a slot please? Coming with details soon
@sidedish
Can I grab a slot please? Coming with details soon
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yge.png2_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yg4.png3_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yfv.png
@Heathers Gotcha! &&Your total is 300kt (discount applied); 50% must be paid before I start the art -- so you can either send in half (150kt) now and complete the other half of the payment when I'm done with the art, or, if you want, you can send in the full payment (300kt).
@Heathers Gotcha! &&Your total is 300kt (discount applied); 50% must be paid before I start the art -- so you can either send in half (150kt) now and complete the other half of the payment when I'm done with the art, or, if you want, you can send in the full payment (300kt).
@Solveig Ahh, since you ordered in the previous round, I'd like to give other people a chance to order first (24 hours); if my slots aren't filled by then (or I open additional), I will add you in ^^! Thanks for your interest!
@Solveig Ahh, since you ordered in the previous round, I'd like to give other people a chance to order first (24 hours); if my slots aren't filled by then (or I open additional), I will add you in ^^! Thanks for your interest!
@sidedish
Sure, no problem! (though knowing how good you draw I think you will have full slots XD)
@sidedish
Sure, no problem! (though knowing how good you draw I think you will have full slots XD)
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yge.png2_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yg4.png3_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yfv.png
@Solveig Thanks for your patience & understanding! &&Ahahah ; 7;/// I'm likely to open additional slots though, so no worries * ^*)9 I'll ping you when I do u vu)bb
@Solveig Thanks for your patience & understanding! &&Ahahah ; 7;/// I'm likely to open additional slots though, so no worries * ^*)9 I'll ping you when I do u vu)bb
@horocol

Heya c: May I be added to the pinglist? c:
@horocol

Heya c: May I be added to the pinglist? c:
up o vo)/ still have open slots
up o vo)/ still have open slots
@Solveig Oh! I still have slots if you're still interested :>
@Solveig Oh! I still have slots if you're still interested :>
@horocol golly could i please be added to your pinglist please? :') thanks !!
@horocol golly could i please be added to your pinglist please? :') thanks !!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34