Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SteamPunkMafia Discussion Thread(Done)
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 104 105
[center][img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TwuKgh-bJO8/T9EfubfSyZI/AAAAAAAAC2I/FSaTSfqrXhk/s400/cat-playing-guitar-gif.gif[/img] [s]...I should've looked harder for a more appropriate breadcrumb... I would've found this instead.[/s]
cat-playing-guitar-gif.gif

...I should've looked harder for a more appropriate breadcrumb... I would've found this instead.
2v32at4.jpg
*Runs into a field screaming* "What have I done!?" Sorry I honestly didn't mean to seem soooooo.......aggresive lol first time playin' and the shock of the finger being pointed at me was like *BAM BRICK WALL*
*Runs into a field screaming* "What have I done!?" Sorry I honestly didn't mean to seem soooooo.......aggresive lol first time playin' and the shock of the finger being pointed at me was like *BAM BRICK WALL*
But it's the name of the game baby.
But it's the name of the game baby.
If I have time to spare, I might be able to read the rest of this thread, but for now can anybody explain what has happened? ;-; RL is hard on me.
If I have time to spare, I might be able to read the rest of this thread, but for now can anybody explain what has happened? ;-; RL is hard on me.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
[quote name="Ninjacatblue" date=2016-01-23 20:58:04] There have been strange whispers lately about those from the university dabbling into things once considered God's domain. And in a similarly startling twist, word has it that there have been some tinkering with no knowledge of what they are doing! We can only hope that these endeavors do not unleash chaos upon us all, and prepare for if it does. [/quote] [quote name="Ninjacatblue" date=2016-01-25 20:59:15] Urgent news from the University! The rumors of a member of the institution that has tread into God's domain have been confirmed! The perpetrator has lost control of their creation. You are all advised to reaming off the streets, and evacuating when the authorities tell you to. [/quote] Does anyone have an idea what "God's domain" could be? My first thought was heaven, which leads me to think about death. Specifically, bringing people back from the dead. And "the perpetrator has lost control of their creation"? Could we be dealing with something Frankenstein-esque?
Ninjacatblue wrote on 2016-01-23:
There have been strange whispers lately about those from the university dabbling into things once considered God's domain. And in a similarly startling twist, word has it that there have been some tinkering with no knowledge of what they are doing! We can only hope that these endeavors do not unleash chaos upon us all, and prepare for if it does.
Ninjacatblue wrote on 2016-01-25:
Urgent news from the University! The rumors of a member of the institution that has tread into God's domain have been confirmed! The perpetrator has lost control of their creation. You are all advised to reaming off the streets, and evacuating when the authorities tell you to.

Does anyone have an idea what "God's domain" could be? My first thought was heaven, which leads me to think about death. Specifically, bringing people back from the dead. And "the perpetrator has lost control of their creation"? Could we be dealing with something Frankenstein-esque?
ZYHOu0B.png c6YSdaG.png cWkn3OT.png 1ziEE83.png
@Pawlemagne
Honestly, that's kinda what I've been assuming all long. Creating life is considered "God's domain", so I honestly assumed that was what was happening.

Although, it'd be kind of neat (and this isn't speculation on what happened, this is just from another mod's standpoint), it'd be kind of neat if a player's abilit(ies) was activated by another player.

However, I'm also wondering if it's bringing a player back from the dead...but I'd've assumed we'd've gotten a notice if that'd happened?
@Pawlemagne
Honestly, that's kinda what I've been assuming all long. Creating life is considered "God's domain", so I honestly assumed that was what was happening.

Although, it'd be kind of neat (and this isn't speculation on what happened, this is just from another mod's standpoint), it'd be kind of neat if a player's abilit(ies) was activated by another player.

However, I'm also wondering if it's bringing a player back from the dead...but I'd've assumed we'd've gotten a notice if that'd happened?
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@kirkfan2255

So you're also saying that this monster could be a player or...something else? I honestly think that the idea that the player's abilities are activated by another's is more logical than resurrection without notice, but I'm sure it's possible. However, if it is a player, why would they kill their "creator"?
@kirkfan2255

So you're also saying that this monster could be a player or...something else? I honestly think that the idea that the player's abilities are activated by another's is more logical than resurrection without notice, but I'm sure it's possible. However, if it is a player, why would they kill their "creator"?
ZYHOu0B.png c6YSdaG.png cWkn3OT.png 1ziEE83.png
@Pawlemagne
I think it's nigh impossible to be a resurrection, yeah. Activation of abilities yes, possibly even a player transformation (though much less likely), but not resurrection, not without us being alerted to it.
@Pawlemagne
I think it's nigh impossible to be a resurrection, yeah. Activation of abilities yes, possibly even a player transformation (though much less likely), but not resurrection, not without us being alerted to it.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[quote name="Pawlemagne" date=2016-01-26 15:58:22] [quote name="Ninjacatblue" date=2016-01-23 20:58:04] There have been strange whispers lately about those from the university dabbling into things once considered God's domain. And in a similarly startling twist, word has it that there have been some tinkering with no knowledge of what they are doing! We can only hope that these endeavors do not unleash chaos upon us all, and prepare for if it does. [/quote] [quote name="Ninjacatblue" date=2016-01-25 20:59:15] Urgent news from the University! The rumors of a member of the institution that has tread into God's domain have been confirmed! The perpetrator has lost control of their creation. You are all advised to reaming off the streets, and evacuating when the authorities tell you to. [/quote] Does anyone have an idea what "God's domain" could be? My first thought was heaven, which leads me to think about death. Specifically, bringing people back from the dead. And "the perpetrator has lost control of their creation"? Could we be dealing with something Frankenstein-esque? [/quote] [quote]ELs can be caused due to MURDER! THEFT! and [b]PRACTICING UNHOLY SCIENCE THAT WILL DOOM US ALL[/b]![/quote] I've mentioned this in my rule analysis but I don't think anyone noticed. Anyways, they might be dabbling with something to do with emergency lynches? @Wintrymix mentions being tied to the Mad Scientist, whoever that is, so they might have something to do with it.
Pawlemagne wrote on 2016-01-26:
Ninjacatblue wrote on 2016-01-23:
There have been strange whispers lately about those from the university dabbling into things once considered God's domain. And in a similarly startling twist, word has it that there have been some tinkering with no knowledge of what they are doing! We can only hope that these endeavors do not unleash chaos upon us all, and prepare for if it does.
Ninjacatblue wrote on 2016-01-25:
Urgent news from the University! The rumors of a member of the institution that has tread into God's domain have been confirmed! The perpetrator has lost control of their creation. You are all advised to reaming off the streets, and evacuating when the authorities tell you to.

Does anyone have an idea what "God's domain" could be? My first thought was heaven, which leads me to think about death. Specifically, bringing people back from the dead. And "the perpetrator has lost control of their creation"? Could we be dealing with something Frankenstein-esque?
Quote:
ELs can be caused due to MURDER! THEFT! and PRACTICING UNHOLY SCIENCE THAT WILL DOOM US ALL!
I've mentioned this in my rule analysis but I don't think anyone noticed.
Anyways, they might be dabbling with something to do with emergency lynches? @Wintrymix mentions being tied to the Mad Scientist, whoever that is, so they might have something to do with it.
Reading back, it might be possible that the scientist/university has created something that has the ability to resurrect, but just hasn't used it yet.
Reading back, it might be possible that the scientist/university has created something that has the ability to resurrect, but just hasn't used it yet.
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 104 105