Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SteamPunkMafia Discussion Thread(Done)
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 104 105
It's

not

it

whoops
It's

not

it

whoops
2v32at4.jpg
[quote name="Detroness" date=2016-01-26 13:02:02] [quote name="polygone" date=2016-01-26 12:56:54] [quote name="Nerrax" date=2016-01-26 08:36:24] Oh I want to hear how is is that I "killed the town soldier when I have soooo much time to do so T_T *sarcasm* what evidence is there other than the kill seemingly being that of a professional and coincidental it was that I was the only one who voted for wintry....oh wait no I wasn't! Who else was it now? Hmmm oh yes, polygone was the first to name them for possible lynch. I will say I didn't kill anyone, especially not one of our own. If I was an actual SK I wouldn't go for such a target, that's coming from a logical stand point, just sayin'. [/quote]I didn't vote for Dream? [/quote] I believe Nerrax is referring to how they believe everyone is targeting them because Nerrax initially voted with you for Wintry's lynch and is upset that no one's 'targeting' you for suspicious behavior. It probably is just a knee jerk reaction. [/quote]Everything I do is suspicious, so ofc they're gonna get the brunt of it. Kind of odd how they reacted though.
Detroness wrote on 2016-01-26:
polygone wrote on 2016-01-26:
Nerrax wrote on 2016-01-26:
Oh I want to hear how is is that I "killed the town soldier when I have soooo much time to do so T_T *sarcasm* what evidence is there other than the kill seemingly being that of a professional and coincidental it was that I was the only one who voted for wintry....oh wait no I wasn't! Who else was it now? Hmmm oh yes, polygone was the first to name them for possible lynch. I will say I didn't kill anyone, especially not one of our own. If I was an actual SK I wouldn't go for such a target, that's coming from a logical stand point, just sayin'.
I didn't vote for Dream?

I believe Nerrax is referring to how they believe everyone is targeting them because Nerrax initially voted with you for Wintry's lynch and is upset that no one's 'targeting' you for suspicious behavior.

It probably is just a knee jerk reaction.
Everything I do is suspicious, so ofc they're gonna get the brunt of it. Kind of odd how they reacted though.

Praise the sun! \o/
Just realized something from the quote in my last informative post. It says injury may cause death in excess, so the Bartender probably won't die after all unless they're excessively injured! Gotta remember to pay attention to detail~
Just realized something from the quote in my last informative post. It says injury may cause death in excess, so the Bartender probably won't die after all unless they're excessively injured! Gotta remember to pay attention to detail~
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
[quote name="Detroness" date=2016-01-26 12:51:08] [quote name="polygone" date=2016-01-26 12:46:55] [quote name="kirkfan2255" date=2016-01-26 06:36:10] Detroness I did also specify IF the bartender was injured that that could account for it. Not only that, but if I'm not mistaken, Wintrymix received information that naru was involved with the bartender - that's TWO players mentioning the bartender, and likely Wintry is town as long as they are telling the truth. That's why I, at least, and I assume others, voted for naru, as the information seemed pretty specific to NOT be legit. At this point, I'm inclined to believe that there was a bartender involved. [/quote]Actually nevermind, forgot about that lol. [/quote] I love how we have to refresh the page to see if someone replies to your post before you have finished replying to their post in the first place. XD [/quote]ikr
polygone wrote on 2016-01-26:
kirkfan2255 wrote on 2016-01-26:
Detroness
I did also specify IF the bartender was injured that that could account for it. Not only that, but if I'm not mistaken, Wintrymix received information that naru was involved with the bartender - that's TWO players mentioning the bartender, and likely Wintry is town as long as they are telling the truth. That's why I, at least, and I assume others, voted for naru, as the information seemed pretty specific to NOT be legit. At this point, I'm inclined to believe that there was a bartender involved.
Actually nevermind, forgot about that lol.

I love how we have to refresh the page to see if someone replies to your post before you have finished replying to their post in the first place. XD
ikr

Praise the sun! \o/
What does 'GMV' mean? I've tried to decipher the acronym but I got nothin'.
2v32at4.jpg
I think it means "Getting my Vote" or something like that.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
[quote name="Detroness" date=2016-01-26 13:21:12] What does 'GMV' mean? I've tried to decipher the acronym but I got nothin'. [/quote] [quote name="Wintrymix" date=2016-01-26 13:21:52] I think it means "Getting my Vote" or something like that. [/quote]^
Wintrymix wrote on 2016-01-26:
^

Praise the sun! \o/
@AureaImperatrix @Detroness
Copycats.
@AureaImperatrix @Detroness
Copycats.

Praise the sun! \o/
To polygone

If I'm still alive after today, and we have a majority lynch then I'll change it up. I promise. :3
To polygone

If I'm still alive after today, and we have a majority lynch then I'll change it up. I promise. :3
2v32at4.jpg
[quote name="Detroness" date=2016-01-26 13:43:59] To polygone If I'm still alive after today, and we have a majority lynch then I'll change it up. I promise. :3 [/quote]Vote whoever you want little kitty.
To polygone

Vote whoever you want little kitty.

Praise the sun! \o/
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 104 105