Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Stat Fragments do not Work
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
This thread isn't tracked, so I'm not sure if the active admins know about it or not. It's increasingly widely know among the players, but I do assume it's fallen off the radar or is a looong ways down the list of priorities.

Or maybe this is one of those mysterious "disabled" features that they will try to turn back on tomorrow... but given this problem as discovered in June I don't know that it had been "turned off." More likely, it never worked at all.

@kerru
If you are referring to my edit in the first post, when I say "known issue" I'm referring to a issue that was being tracked at the same time I posted this one months ago.
There was a bug with the ability/debuff Berserk, and I had originally discovered this bug while using berserker stat-giving stones.

As far as I'm aware, that bug may have never been fixed either. But I also don't use the Flight-specific abilities, so I don't know.
This thread isn't tracked, so I'm not sure if the active admins know about it or not. It's increasingly widely know among the players, but I do assume it's fallen off the radar or is a looong ways down the list of priorities.

Or maybe this is one of those mysterious "disabled" features that they will try to turn back on tomorrow... but given this problem as discovered in June I don't know that it had been "turned off." More likely, it never worked at all.

@kerru
If you are referring to my edit in the first post, when I say "known issue" I'm referring to a issue that was being tracked at the same time I posted this one months ago.
There was a bug with the ability/debuff Berserk, and I had originally discovered this bug while using berserker stat-giving stones.

As far as I'm aware, that bug may have never been fixed either. But I also don't use the Flight-specific abilities, so I don't know.
Bumping this in the hope that the admins will at least acknowledge it! I have three berserker stones on each of my str-based dragons, and I would really love it if they would work!
Bumping this in the hope that the admins will at least acknowledge it! I have three berserker stones on each of my str-based dragons, and I would really love it if they would work!
Yes, this. I wish to use them!
Yes, this. I wish to use them!
SqnIrhs.png
@Twitchy @Kiohl
It was brought to my attention today, that even though augment battle stones not working at all has been a known issue among the users of the site since early in the games release, it isn't listed on the known issues post or have a tracking post.
I was just checking if this is being tracked/known by the admins? I realize it is probably lower on the bug list compared to others, but since it comes up regularly on the help board, I thought I would bring this to your attention. So, you would be aware of the issue.
@Twitchy @Kiohl
It was brought to my attention today, that even though augment battle stones not working at all has been a known issue among the users of the site since early in the games release, it isn't listed on the known issues post or have a tracking post.
I was just checking if this is being tracked/known by the admins? I realize it is probably lower on the bug list compared to others, but since it comes up regularly on the help board, I thought I would bring this to your attention. So, you would be aware of the issue.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Considering that the coliseum is considered one of the main ways to make treasure (as the admins are fine with dragon prices dropping), one would think that they'd want to get the coliseum running smoothly. It's disappointing to see such a major bug as one of the four types of battle stones doing nothing (or possibly even reducing stats). It would be nice to know that they're at least aware of the issue and that it's on a list of things to fix.
Considering that the coliseum is considered one of the main ways to make treasure (as the admins are fine with dragon prices dropping), one would think that they'd want to get the coliseum running smoothly. It's disappointing to see such a major bug as one of the four types of battle stones doing nothing (or possibly even reducing stats). It would be nice to know that they're at least aware of the issue and that it's on a list of things to fix.
So, I recently did some testing with this, as I was curious, and I'd like to make it a bit of quick reference information for other players, so feel free to put this on the front post if you're willing to:

As we know, stat increasing stones are currently broken. They show an increase in stats, but provide no actual mechanical bonus, either in offense or defense. I tested earlier this morning, and found that whilst Regenerate does get affected by Intelligence, a +4 bonus made absolutely no impact. The good news is, it also did not increase the Experience Cost per point. So..

Stat Stones don't work
They're pretty low value for the now, but keep them in case of future repairs
They don't affect experience costs for the stats they're supposed to influence
Basically, don't equip them. In some cases, they're known to -decrease- damage
So, I recently did some testing with this, as I was curious, and I'd like to make it a bit of quick reference information for other players, so feel free to put this on the front post if you're willing to:

As we know, stat increasing stones are currently broken. They show an increase in stats, but provide no actual mechanical bonus, either in offense or defense. I tested earlier this morning, and found that whilst Regenerate does get affected by Intelligence, a +4 bonus made absolutely no impact. The good news is, it also did not increase the Experience Cost per point. So..

Stat Stones don't work
They're pretty low value for the now, but keep them in case of future repairs
They don't affect experience costs for the stats they're supposed to influence
Basically, don't equip them. In some cases, they're known to -decrease- damage
I edited the title to better indicate what is going on.
I edited the title to better indicate what is going on.
@Salmastryon, it is a known issue that's being worked on.

I also want to remind everyone that threads in Bugs aren't always responded to but they are seen. If we don't reply, you aren't being ignored. I promise.

Thank you!
@Salmastryon, it is a known issue that's being worked on.

I also want to remind everyone that threads in Bugs aren't always responded to but they are seen. If we don't reply, you aren't being ignored. I promise.

Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
Just throwing it out there that my grind team is three identical mirrors with identical stats that do identical damage when attacking the same enemy.

I attached a fiery might stone to one of them and the boost in number shows up on the profile, but the dragon continues doing the exact same amount of damage as the other two without stones.
Just throwing it out there that my grind team is three identical mirrors with identical stats that do identical damage when attacking the same enemy.

I attached a fiery might stone to one of them and the boost in number shows up on the profile, but the dragon continues doing the exact same amount of damage as the other two without stones.
Thank you much @Twitchy, it is good to know.
Thank you much @Twitchy, it is good to know.
~ Accomplish the Impossible - it only takes a little more time ~

Arcane_dream.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16