Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Stat Fragments do not Work
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
As far as I can tell; yes.
As far as I can tell; yes.
Still no fix for this? In that case, bumping.
Still no fix for this? In that case, bumping.
Blue Dragon Seaslug » she/her
» butch
» on FR time
» pings preferred!
Is this still not working? Do I keep the Zephyr Might Fragments on my physical attacker? How about Scholar? I put one on my magical attacker, but haven't tried it yet. Do I put another 2 scholars on her, or do I keep the acuity fragments?
Is this still not working? Do I keep the Zephyr Might Fragments on my physical attacker? How about Scholar? I put one on my magical attacker, but haven't tried it yet. Do I put another 2 scholars on her, or do I keep the acuity fragments?
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
Check out my ~ Pokemon Shop ~!
Ping me for my attention
Scholar and Berserker are still not working for me. Tested the former just yesterday and it gave no in-combat benefit.
Scholar and Berserker are still not working for me. Tested the former just yesterday and it gave no in-combat benefit.
ccDyspX.png
gonna bump this too. I have the same problem so this is still not fixed. I made i topic earlier but didn't know there was one already.

Pls a fix? I love the coliseum and was looking forward to give my dragons 3x berserker and scholar. Work for nothing. :c
gonna bump this too. I have the same problem so this is still not fixed. I made i topic earlier but didn't know there was one already.

Pls a fix? I love the coliseum and was looking forward to give my dragons 3x berserker and scholar. Work for nothing. :c
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
With all that happened concerning Thrage (Who codes Coliseum as far as I know) it might be awhile before this gets addressed. Not that I am complaining, he needs a break after all of that.
With all that happened concerning Thrage (Who codes Coliseum as far as I know) it might be awhile before this gets addressed. Not that I am complaining, he needs a break after all of that.
NatureBanner2.png
Gonna bump this, so that maybe more people can be aware while a solution is pending?

I know that I regret replacing my stones with Berserker and Scholar. It does make it harder to slog through the upper levels.
Gonna bump this, so that maybe more people can be aware while a solution is pending?

I know that I regret replacing my stones with Berserker and Scholar. It does make it harder to slog through the upper levels.
yluoA2h.png
Aha! I just made a thread on this (now deleted) because I didn't realize it was a berserker stone problem until stumbling on this one. Data I had in case any of it is helpful:

Both dragons are level 20
One is a Fae dragon with 95 strength and is using Shining Might Fragments.
(89 "natural" strength.)
The other is a Mirror dragon with 102 strength and is using Berserker stones.
(87 "natural" strength)

vs Cloud Dancer
Scratch with 95 STR = 327 damage
Scratch with 102 STR = 319 danage
Eliminate with 95 STR = 1019 damage
Eliminate with 102 STR = 995 damage

Other Scratch tests:
vs Winter Wolf
95 STR = 320
102 STR = 312

vs Maned Rasa
95 STR = 334
102 STR = 326

vs Silver Springbok
95 STR = 326
102 STR = 318

Since the natural strength of the first dragon is higher, that would explain a few things.
Aha! I just made a thread on this (now deleted) because I didn't realize it was a berserker stone problem until stumbling on this one. Data I had in case any of it is helpful:

Both dragons are level 20
One is a Fae dragon with 95 strength and is using Shining Might Fragments.
(89 "natural" strength.)
The other is a Mirror dragon with 102 strength and is using Berserker stones.
(87 "natural" strength)

vs Cloud Dancer
Scratch with 95 STR = 327 damage
Scratch with 102 STR = 319 danage
Eliminate with 95 STR = 1019 damage
Eliminate with 102 STR = 995 damage

Other Scratch tests:
vs Winter Wolf
95 STR = 320
102 STR = 312

vs Maned Rasa
95 STR = 334
102 STR = 326

vs Silver Springbok
95 STR = 326
102 STR = 318

Since the natural strength of the first dragon is higher, that would explain a few things.
It's not only berserker that isnt working no. No stone is working, only teh attack stones are working properly.
But he, bump so this get more attention, i kow staff is working hard on other things but if this get fixed coliseum is more...beatable. Enemies seems to give ways too much crits and dodges and all.

Coliseum attention! :c
It's not only berserker that isnt working no. No stone is working, only teh attack stones are working properly.
But he, bump so this get more attention, i kow staff is working hard on other things but if this get fixed coliseum is more...beatable. Enemies seems to give ways too much crits and dodges and all.

Coliseum attention! :c
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
Was this worked on or fixed during the recent major maintenance?
Was this worked on or fixed during the recent major maintenance?
One hour ahead of server time.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png

I'm like a cat lady, but with adorable little dragons... oh no they're too cute I can't handle this.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16