Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Stat Fragments do not Work
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Edit2: Edited to better indicate what was once going on.
Stat granting fragments do not increase actual stats in battle. They are added to the total on the dragon, but provide no benefit.

Edit: Original title was "Stronger Dragon Does Less Damage." Changed to current title to better reflect what is going on. This is not about the elemental debuff "berserk" not working, that is a known bug, but rather the stones we equip. The strength boost (and possibly the other boosts but they are harder to test) do not effect the dragon at all.

Original Post:
I don't really know what to make of this.
I stuck all three of my sweepers in one group to farm, and then I noticed something baffling to me.

Sosviing is level 19 and has a strength of 74... with the beserker stones equiped that aren't shown in his profile. That is a known bug, so whatever.
Fofinvin is level 16 and has a strength of 60

On average, Sos's scratch attack hits for four points of damage less, despite having 14 more strength. (On the same mob.) His eliminate is weaker than both Fofinvin's and Uskusth (who does not have scratch) too. (Uskusth's actual STR is 65, and he does hit harder than Fofenvin.)

I'm very confused as to why this would be happening.
Edit2: Edited to better indicate what was once going on.
Stat granting fragments do not increase actual stats in battle. They are added to the total on the dragon, but provide no benefit.

Edit: Original title was "Stronger Dragon Does Less Damage." Changed to current title to better reflect what is going on. This is not about the elemental debuff "berserk" not working, that is a known bug, but rather the stones we equip. The strength boost (and possibly the other boosts but they are harder to test) do not effect the dragon at all.

Original Post:
I don't really know what to make of this.
I stuck all three of my sweepers in one group to farm, and then I noticed something baffling to me.

Sosviing is level 19 and has a strength of 74... with the beserker stones equiped that aren't shown in his profile. That is a known bug, so whatever.
Fofinvin is level 16 and has a strength of 60

On average, Sos's scratch attack hits for four points of damage less, despite having 14 more strength. (On the same mob.) His eliminate is weaker than both Fofinvin's and Uskusth (who does not have scratch) too. (Uskusth's actual STR is 65, and he does hit harder than Fofenvin.)

I'm very confused as to why this would be happening.
I've seen this happen as well with my tank and my fast striker., both are Lv. 14 but my fast striker who have 34 str does a few more points of damage than my tank that have 51 str.
I've seen this happen as well with my tank and my fast striker., both are Lv. 14 but my fast striker who have 34 str does a few more points of damage than my tank that have 51 str.
alWiqh6.png
I'm having a similar problem, I just upgraded to 3x Berserker stones on my main melee dragon (Cloudchaser -> http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=2636&tab=dragon&did=8986) But she's not doing any extra damage at all. :c

All three Beserks replaced Shining Might Fragments, perhaps it's not updating properly with the new stones equipped?

Stormfront
STR: 56 (+6 from Might Fragments)
Sample Damage A: 206 (Leafy Moth )
Sample Damage B: 207 (Luna Mith )

Cloudchaser:
STR: 70 (+15 from Berserker Fragments)
Sample Damage A: 226 (Leafy Moth)
Sample Damage B: 227 (Luna Mith )

Difference is always 20 points, @ 4 points per point, that would indicate Cloud is getting only 5 more points of Strength registered than Storm, instead of 14.

I'm having a similar problem, I just upgraded to 3x Berserker stones on my main melee dragon (Cloudchaser -> http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=2636&tab=dragon&did=8986) But she's not doing any extra damage at all. :c

All three Beserks replaced Shining Might Fragments, perhaps it's not updating properly with the new stones equipped?

Stormfront
STR: 56 (+6 from Might Fragments)
Sample Damage A: 206 (Leafy Moth )
Sample Damage B: 207 (Luna Mith )

Cloudchaser:
STR: 70 (+15 from Berserker Fragments)
Sample Damage A: 226 (Leafy Moth)
Sample Damage B: 227 (Luna Mith )

Difference is always 20 points, @ 4 points per point, that would indicate Cloud is getting only 5 more points of Strength registered than Storm, instead of 14.

I find enemies do an absurd amount of damage and crit hits, way more then dragons
I find enemies do an absurd amount of damage and crit hits, way more then dragons
The amount of damage done is based on the STR or INT stat of the attacking dragon / enemy and the attack used. This problem has to do with the fact that the amount of damage is not going up with Berserker stones equipped, and it should.

@ Sicksoul - Your Fae's stats are almost all equal, all those points in Strength are useless on her if she's using elemental/magic attacks, or conversely the INT points are useless if you're doing a physical build. Same with your Mirror, and it explains why your dragons you're being outclassed by the enemies. There are some stat build guides kicking around in Help and Discussion that might prove illuminating.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=114649&p=mb
The amount of damage done is based on the STR or INT stat of the attacking dragon / enemy and the attack used. This problem has to do with the fact that the amount of damage is not going up with Berserker stones equipped, and it should.

@ Sicksoul - Your Fae's stats are almost all equal, all those points in Strength are useless on her if she's using elemental/magic attacks, or conversely the INT points are useless if you're doing a physical build. Same with your Mirror, and it explains why your dragons you're being outclassed by the enemies. There are some stat build guides kicking around in Help and Discussion that might prove illuminating.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=114649&p=mb
@Graymare, thank you, yes, I believe that is what is going on. Berserk doesn't work right now, at all. Even if the one shown on his profile worked he would hit harder than her, but it it doesn't work, he naturally has 1 point less in STR than her.

It's a shame you loose stones when you replace them, because as it stands now we either loose them and actually buff our dragons we assumed would be buffed or wait.
Does anyone know if scholar is similarly broken? I'm not willing to test it myself, since my primary INT dragon is too low leveled, and my secondary is more DEF based.

I'm still very able to battle with him, it isn't that he's gimped too badly, but it would help if it worked.

@Sicksoul - Take a look at Graymare's post, above mine. They tried to ping you but it doesn't seem to have worked. Your dragons hit weaker than the mobs because of their stats, basically.
@Graymare, thank you, yes, I believe that is what is going on. Berserk doesn't work right now, at all. Even if the one shown on his profile worked he would hit harder than her, but it it doesn't work, he naturally has 1 point less in STR than her.

It's a shame you loose stones when you replace them, because as it stands now we either loose them and actually buff our dragons we assumed would be buffed or wait.
Does anyone know if scholar is similarly broken? I'm not willing to test it myself, since my primary INT dragon is too low leveled, and my secondary is more DEF based.

I'm still very able to battle with him, it isn't that he's gimped too badly, but it would help if it worked.

@Sicksoul - Take a look at Graymare's post, above mine. They tried to ping you but it doesn't seem to have worked. Your dragons hit weaker than the mobs because of their stats, basically.
Eh, sorry if there's a more recently updated topic on this issue-- forum search is being incredibly slow right now, and I don't want to search around for another hour.

Has this issue been addressed and fixed yet? Or any news on it in general? I'd really like to know if it's worth it to add/remove Berserker at this point.
Eh, sorry if there's a more recently updated topic on this issue-- forum search is being incredibly slow right now, and I don't want to search around for another hour.

Has this issue been addressed and fixed yet? Or any news on it in general? I'd really like to know if it's worth it to add/remove Berserker at this point.
ccDyspX.png
No, as far as I can tell this has not been fixed yet. I would stick to the next best STR or other boost you can get. I have also not checked to see if Scholar is doing the same thing but I don't trust it either.

The dragon in the OP has leveled up and hits a bit harder, but he doesn't hit 15 STR worth of damage harder.
No, as far as I can tell this has not been fixed yet. I would stick to the next best STR or other boost you can get. I have also not checked to see if Scholar is doing the same thing but I don't trust it either.

The dragon in the OP has leveled up and hits a bit harder, but he doesn't hit 15 STR worth of damage harder.
That's unfortunate to hear. Guess I'll just save up my Berserk stones and hope this problem is next on the 'to fix' bug list.
That's unfortunate to hear. Guess I'll just save up my Berserk stones and hope this problem is next on the 'to fix' bug list.
ccDyspX.png
Oh my I am glad I found this thread, else I would have wasted my berserk stones if they don't even work yet!
Oh my I am glad I found this thread, else I would have wasted my berserk stones if they don't even work yet!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16