Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Stat Fragments do not Work
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
One of my concerns is whether or not the stat boosts will be applied retroactively. Then we'd know if we can expect dragons with stones that have already been applied to gain the proper stat adjustments upon the issue's resolution or if it would simply be better to hold onto the stones until such time. I suppose that's just something we'd have to wait and see about, though.
One of my concerns is whether or not the stat boosts will be applied retroactively. Then we'd know if we can expect dragons with stones that have already been applied to gain the proper stat adjustments upon the issue's resolution or if it would simply be better to hold onto the stones until such time. I suppose that's just something we'd have to wait and see about, though.
tumblr_nfkgpabVEb1smuk7do1_400.png
I'm really looking forward to a fix for this, whenever that may be.
I'm really looking forward to a fix for this, whenever that may be.
One would think that a bug this big that affects every user and has been a "known issue" for months would hold priority over dragons wearing recolored flowery laurels on their head.
One would think that a bug this big that affects every user and has been a "known issue" for months would hold priority over dragons wearing recolored flowery laurels on their head.
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
While I'd like this issue fixed as well, I'd like to mention that ART does not equal CODE. The people who are recoloring flowery laurels are not the people who can fix the Coli :)
While I'd like this issue fixed as well, I'd like to mention that ART does not equal CODE. The people who are recoloring flowery laurels are not the people who can fix the Coli :)
02junior-lieutenant_zps70978048.png
I was hoping that once I reached level 17 the berserk/scholar augment stones would help me a ton in leveling and grinding... of course, after seemingly no change in stats- I stumble upon this thread.

I do believe this should be a high-priority issue to be solved considering how the Coli is a big part of the game and seems to be one of the few viable sources of income that members have right now.
I was hoping that once I reached level 17 the berserk/scholar augment stones would help me a ton in leveling and grinding... of course, after seemingly no change in stats- I stumble upon this thread.

I do believe this should be a high-priority issue to be solved considering how the Coli is a big part of the game and seems to be one of the few viable sources of income that members have right now.
Accent Shop - Below accents in AH!
To piggyback on what @Syrinx said, coding is performed by Akiri and Akiri is presently in the hospital, having suffered an accident around New Years. Until Akiri returns to work it is unlikely that a fix can be implemented, as even if FR were to bring an additional coder on board said coder would require substantial guidance to learn FR's systems before they could make changes - and by then Akiri is likely to have resumed work on the site.
To piggyback on what @Syrinx said, coding is performed by Akiri and Akiri is presently in the hospital, having suffered an accident around New Years. Until Akiri returns to work it is unlikely that a fix can be implemented, as even if FR were to bring an additional coder on board said coder would require substantial guidance to learn FR's systems before they could make changes - and by then Akiri is likely to have resumed work on the site.
i feel quite relieved after seeing this thread, haha! i'm really late to this news but i created a team of 3 dragons who will all have the same exact stats. i gave only one of them a might fragment, but she still hits with the same amount of damage as the other dragons on her team, which struck me as pretty odd.
i feel quite relieved after seeing this thread, haha! i'm really late to this news but i created a team of 3 dragons who will all have the same exact stats. i gave only one of them a might fragment, but she still hits with the same amount of damage as the other dragons on her team, which struck me as pretty odd.
gApsQ4I.png
It is making me quite unhappy. :C
It was a while since we heard how Akiri's doing in the News, anyone got a clue? :)
It is making me quite unhappy. :C
It was a while since we heard how Akiri's doing in the News, anyone got a clue? :)
tumblr-o4yu8g-UBh-N1uvtnbto1-400-2.png
Wow, wish I'd known this before bothering to equip berserker on my grinder... and getting routinely pasted in areas where I really shouldn't with the level of strength it says I have, but apparently don't. Talk about frustrating, no wonder I'm getting screwed over in Mire and Harpy's Roost.
Wow, wish I'd known this before bothering to equip berserker on my grinder... and getting routinely pasted in areas where I really shouldn't with the level of strength it says I have, but apparently don't. Talk about frustrating, no wonder I'm getting screwed over in Mire and Harpy's Roost.
hellebore%20ban.png
Presumably no update on this?

No Augment stones are working at all? I have a ton of them, and none of my Coli dragons have any equipped...
Presumably no update on this?

No Augment stones are working at all? I have a ton of them, and none of my Coli dragons have any equipped...
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16