Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Stat Fragments do not Work
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@Ankokou
So, I did some testing today. The dominance bonus isn't being applied either. You think that should be included in this here or should I make a separate thread?
@Ankokou
So, I did some testing today. The dominance bonus isn't being applied either. You think that should be included in this here or should I make a separate thread?
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
I might as well chime in. I finally reached level 17 today, so I decided to test out the stat fragments. I put 3 berserker on one dragon and 3 shadowy might fragments on another, both shadow mirrors with otherwise identical stats. I used the same attack (eliminate) on two of the same enemy type, and they did identical amounts of damage.

Which to me indicates that NEITHER the berserker or the might fragments are doing anything.

Also backing up what I saw someone else mention, I don't know for sure but I haven't noticed any difference from the dominance bonus, which is sad.
I might as well chime in. I finally reached level 17 today, so I decided to test out the stat fragments. I put 3 berserker on one dragon and 3 shadowy might fragments on another, both shadow mirrors with otherwise identical stats. I used the same attack (eliminate) on two of the same enemy type, and they did identical amounts of damage.

Which to me indicates that NEITHER the berserker or the might fragments are doing anything.

Also backing up what I saw someone else mention, I don't know for sure but I haven't noticed any difference from the dominance bonus, which is sad.
Hey, just giving word that this is still a problem. Just put 3 berserk stones on my dragon and absolutely nothing changed.
Hey, just giving word that this is still a problem. Just put 3 berserk stones on my dragon and absolutely nothing changed.
r7t2d2.png
With the new venue up and such... are these going to be fixed someday? Maybe? Please?
With the new venue up and such... are these going to be fixed someday? Maybe? Please?
yAEXdRe.png
Won't be fixed unless they think we can exploit it somehow. This is the only way to get their attention. They're patting themselves on the backs because of fixing tiny several month old issues while ignoring the huge ones such as this...
Won't be fixed unless they think we can exploit it somehow. This is the only way to get their attention. They're patting themselves on the backs because of fixing tiny several month old issues while ignoring the huge ones such as this...
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Kerru, the issue is Known, hence the tracking tag and the link in the Known Issues sticky.

Please do not exploit a known bug, it will result in an account being actioned.

Thank you!
@Kerru, the issue is Known, hence the tracking tag and the link in the Known Issues sticky.

Please do not exploit a known bug, it will result in an account being actioned.

Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
I just hit 17 with a pair of my dragons and equipped one with Berserker in all three slots and the other with Berserker in his one empty slot (the other two were might stones that gave him a total +4 bonus). They did not seem to do any more damage than previously when fighting like-level mobs.

So really I am just confirming that, as of December 8, this issue still seems to be unresolved (though I expect that if it was, it would no longer be in the sticky).

I do hope it gets fixed soon though, seeing as how this problem has persisted for about six months.
I just hit 17 with a pair of my dragons and equipped one with Berserker in all three slots and the other with Berserker in his one empty slot (the other two were might stones that gave him a total +4 bonus). They did not seem to do any more damage than previously when fighting like-level mobs.

So really I am just confirming that, as of December 8, this issue still seems to be unresolved (though I expect that if it was, it would no longer be in the sticky).

I do hope it gets fixed soon though, seeing as how this problem has persisted for about six months.
KPxAawz.png
[quote name="Salmastryon" date="2013-09-29 14:39:22"]@Ankokou So, I did some testing today. The dominance bonus isn't being applied either. You think that should be included in this here or should I make a separate thread?[/quote] If I had to guess, all coliseum calculations are being done off of base value, and ignore any bonuses to them. So yeah, it's the same issue. In regards to "exploit it for attention!" there is literally no way to exploit this issue. The coli is balanced around stat boosts existing, stat boosts effectively do not exist inside the coli.
Salmastryon wrote on 2013-09-29 14:39:22:
@Ankokou
If I had to guess, all coliseum calculations are being done off of base value, and ignore any bonuses to them. So yeah, it's the same issue.

In regards to "exploit it for attention!" there is literally no way to exploit this issue. The coli is balanced around stat boosts existing, stat boosts effectively do not exist inside the coli.
@twitchy The Known Issues thread hasn't been updated since September, so it's hard to know what's actually being paid attention to currently. We know the mods are aware of the problem's existence. That doesn't mean anyone is planning to do anything about it, soon or ever. [quote name="Orcao" date="2013-12-19 23:22:50"] In regards to "exploit it for attention!" there is literally no way to exploit this issue. The coli is balanced around stat boosts existing, stat boosts effectively do not exist inside the coli.[/quote] The corollary of which is that without the stat boosts, the coliseum is NOT balanced. Painfully so, at higher levels. Personally I'd MUCH rather see this issue fixed before any more additions to the coliseum.
@twitchy

The Known Issues thread hasn't been updated since September, so it's hard to know what's actually being paid attention to currently. We know the mods are aware of the problem's existence. That doesn't mean anyone is planning to do anything about it, soon or ever.
Orcao wrote on 2013-12-19 23:22:50:
In regards to "exploit it for attention!" there is literally no way to exploit this issue. The coli is balanced around stat boosts existing, stat boosts effectively do not exist inside the coli.

The corollary of which is that without the stat boosts, the coliseum is NOT balanced. Painfully so, at higher levels. Personally I'd MUCH rather see this issue fixed before any more additions to the coliseum.
@Mikonoda, I understand your frustration. Unfortunately, I cannot and the devs cannot provide a locked in, solid time frame. Bugs are, unfortunately, fixed when they are fixed and not always when we'd like them to be. I am sorry, I do not have any information beyond that.

I will, however, do some poking and see what I can get regarding bug updates this weekend. Thank you.
@Mikonoda, I understand your frustration. Unfortunately, I cannot and the devs cannot provide a locked in, solid time frame. Bugs are, unfortunately, fixed when they are fixed and not always when we'd like them to be. I am sorry, I do not have any information beyond that.

I will, however, do some poking and see what I can get regarding bug updates this weekend. Thank you.
coffee. need coffee.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16