Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 ... 2734 2735

I wish math didn't have to be a thing
-Kai

I wish math didn't have to be a thing
-Kai

GET OFF FR AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOU EGG
GET OFF FR AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOU EGG
Griffin, he/him.
3 hours ahead of FR time.
W0ar35Y.png
You know you're spending too much time on FR when...

...you step outside, see someone in a black coat, and think "Oh, black secondary! That's today's color bonus!". Yes, brain, apparently we can exalt people to the deities now.
You know you're spending too much time on FR when...

...you step outside, see someone in a black coat, and think "Oh, black secondary! That's today's color bonus!". Yes, brain, apparently we can exalt people to the deities now.
bQiQUFQ.png
I still don't know why Bernie is so loved and Hillary so hated. But then again I don't know much about politics period.

Second day of classes and my loathing of them has already reached a critical amount
I still don't know why Bernie is so loved and Hillary so hated. But then again I don't know much about politics period.

Second day of classes and my loathing of them has already reached a critical amount
My dragons used to sell in a pretty decent amount of time. Maybe a week or two. But lately it's been taking weeeeks, sometimes even a month. Oh well
My dragons used to sell in a pretty decent amount of time. Maybe a week or two. But lately it's been taking weeeeks, sometimes even a month. Oh well
my feelings r hurt
my feelings r hurt
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
You make my heart soar...
You make my heart soar...
ku7My32.png
Ah raffle
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1720592/1
Ah raffle
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1720592/1
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
Why is the snow melting it's still January stop.
Why is the snow melting it's still January stop.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
UGH PRETTY WILDCLAWS WHY.

[Sinks to knees and sobs vehemently.] whyyyy.
UGH PRETTY WILDCLAWS WHY.

[Sinks to knees and sobs vehemently.] whyyyy.
1 2 ... 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 ... 2734 2735