Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Rainbow of Sylvan Apparel
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 121 122
I wonder if these sets might ever get treasure bundles too? I'm more willing to buy a bundle than waiting to buy each piece in the set (especially with how unsuccessful I've been trying to out-snipe people).
I wonder if these sets might ever get treasure bundles too? I'm more willing to buy a bundle than waiting to buy each piece in the set (especially with how unsuccessful I've been trying to out-snipe people).
646.Pots150.nijuku_zpslgznfytr.png

nijuku
dragon lair
wishlist
AO6i5P5.png
Amazing!
Amazing!
27953444.pngLumina's lvl 25 dragons riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
PRETTY THINGS! AAAAA
PRETTY THINGS! AAAAA
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
[quote name="nijuku" date=2016-01-19 04:38:43] I wonder if these sets might ever get treasure bundles too? I'm more willing to buy a bundle than waiting to buy each piece in the set (especially with how unsuccessful I've been trying to out-snipe people). [/quote] I agree with this. I was hoping for bundles because i really love the whole set and i would like one of each colour.
nijuku wrote on 2016-01-19:

I agree with this. I was hoping for bundles because i really love the whole set and i would like one of each colour.
s2RV7ry.png
Cool!!!!
Cool!!!!
I've been looking for the right apparel for my birthday dragon, and this stuff is perfect! I sniped the firs piece I've been wanting for her, the wings! I've gotten a few other random bits but this is the first of the yellow I've been wanting. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19790729] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197908/19790729_350.png[/img] [/url]
I've been looking for the right apparel for my birthday dragon, and this stuff is perfect! I sniped the firs piece I've been wanting for her, the wings! I've gotten a few other random bits but this is the first of the yellow I've been wanting.
19790729_350.png

Riven's Cauldron - Level 17 Cauldron, Free Brewing+ Payment on Delivery option!
sooo gorgeous *q* im looking forward to maybe getting a whole set in time!!
sooo gorgeous *q* im looking forward to maybe getting a whole set in time!!
[quote name="nijuku" date=2016-01-19 04:38:43] I wonder if these sets might ever get treasure bundles too? I'm more willing to buy a bundle than waiting to buy each piece in the set (especially with how unsuccessful I've been trying to out-snipe people). [/quote] Voting for sets. I would even be willing to pay extra for sets, just for the convenience of having all the pieces at once.
nijuku wrote on 2016-01-19:

Voting for sets. I would even be willing to pay extra for sets, just for the convenience of having all the pieces at once.
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
Maaan I'm going to need a lot of this stuff. Too bad I'll have to wait awhile before people stop sniping it to resell. But man, so pretty~

Definitely adding a +1 for sets, that would be amazing.
Maaan I'm going to need a lot of this stuff. Too bad I'll have to wait awhile before people stop sniping it to resell. But man, so pretty~

Definitely adding a +1 for sets, that would be amazing.
I'm very sad that I can never seem to find them in the gold marketplace! (Not that I have enough gold to probably even buy one in the first place) I would love to have full sets of the gold and purple! Damn people for buying them all up and selling them for premium prices! :(
I'm very sad that I can never seem to find them in the gold marketplace! (Not that I have enough gold to probably even buy one in the first place) I would love to have full sets of the gold and purple! Damn people for buying them all up and selling them for premium prices! :(
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 121 122