Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Rainbow of Sylvan Apparel
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 121 122
[quote name="BlueFireDrakka" date=2016-01-18 05:13:10] [quote name="twapa" date=2016-01-18 04:49:14] [quote name="butcherbaby" date=2016-01-17 22:57:53] [quote name="CobraKing" date=2016-01-17 12:46:05] [quote name="Dewclaw" date=2016-01-17 11:16:09] Why can't we buy these as bundles? The poor bundle part of the treasure marketplace is full of cobwebs. :( [/quote] Yeah... why does the treasure MP have a bundles section when I've only ever seen it used once (during the last NotN) [/quote] @Undel Yes, can we pleeease start getting sets like these in bundles? Not everyone has the time or desire to stalk the Marketplace for the hours/days/weeks it takes to grab all these pieces one by one. Not to mention, it would be nice to have them stock in large enough amounts so they don't sell out INSTANTLY when they do stock. It really takes away from gameplay when the only way to get some merchandise[size=2] (not necessarily new, the silks are hard as hell to grab and they've been out for years)[/size] is to spend all your time in the Marketplace or else get ripped off buying from [s]scammers[/s] [s]scalpers[/s] sellers in the AH [/quote] Seriously. In the time it takes the page to load and my eyes to see what's in the marketplace on reloading, the 3 or however many that stocked are already gone before I can click the buy button. It's quite frustrating, especially since I usually play on my phone so the icons are pretty small. >_< [/quote] Yes! Marketplace Bundles would be the best, especially for the poor sods who have slow internet, by the time my dumb pages finish reloading at least half of the stuff is gone before I even get to look at the new stock, Im lucky to get one Apparel item let alone the full set. [/quote] Not even exaggerating: for the last several apparel updates I've gotten a piece of the new stuff randomly from Pinkerton WAY before I ever managed to snag any from the marketplace! XD
BlueFireDrakka wrote on 2016-01-18:
twapa wrote on 2016-01-18:
butcherbaby wrote on 2016-01-17:
CobraKing wrote on 2016-01-17:
Dewclaw wrote on 2016-01-17:
Why can't we buy these as bundles? The poor bundle part of the treasure marketplace is full of cobwebs. :(

Yeah... why does the treasure MP have a bundles section when I've only ever seen it used once (during the last NotN)
@Undel

Yes, can we pleeease start getting sets like these in bundles? Not everyone has the time or desire to stalk the Marketplace for the hours/days/weeks it takes to grab all these pieces one by one.

Not to mention, it would be nice to have them stock in large enough amounts so they don't sell out INSTANTLY when they do stock.

It really takes away from gameplay when the only way to get some merchandise (not necessarily new, the silks are hard as hell to grab and they've been out for years) is to spend all your time in the Marketplace or else get ripped off buying from scammers scalpers sellers in the AH

Seriously. In the time it takes the page to load and my eyes to see what's in the marketplace on reloading, the 3 or however many that stocked are already gone before I can click the buy button. It's quite frustrating, especially since I usually play on my phone so the icons are pretty small. >_<

Yes! Marketplace Bundles would be the best, especially for the poor sods who have slow internet, by the time my dumb pages finish reloading at least half of the stuff is gone before I even get to look at the new stock, Im lucky to get one Apparel item let alone the full set.

Not even exaggerating: for the last several apparel updates I've gotten a piece of the new stuff randomly from Pinkerton WAY before I ever managed to snag any from the marketplace! XD
tumblr_ogxikm56am1vfeckzo3_100.pngbotffbadges_breeze_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78r.pngtumblr_inline_o4kzeiWvzd1ts73zp_540.png100x120a.png
Time to spoil me dragons
Time to spoil me dragons
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngIf I Don't Die In A Fire, I'll Lose a Bettumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
theyfcd4090c-b915-11e9-8ce9-afdf9ba9a73a.gifthem
They even look good on males, hhhh
They even look good on males, hhhh
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS APPAREL.
real talk tho can they be bundles please
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS APPAREL.
real talk tho can they be bundles please
XGdMzSA.png
[quote name="twapa" date=2016-01-18 08:59:03] [quote name="BlueFireDrakka" date=2016-01-18 05:13:10] [quote name="twapa" date=2016-01-18 04:49:14] [quote name="butcherbaby" date=2016-01-17 22:57:53] [quote name="CobraKing" date=2016-01-17 12:46:05] [quote name="Dewclaw" date=2016-01-17 11:16:09] Why can't we buy these as bundles? The poor bundle part of the treasure marketplace is full of cobwebs. :( [/quote] Yeah... why does the treasure MP have a bundles section when I've only ever seen it used once (during the last NotN) [/quote] @Undel Yes, can we pleeease start getting sets like these in bundles? Not everyone has the time or desire to stalk the Marketplace for the hours/days/weeks it takes to grab all these pieces one by one. Not to mention, it would be nice to have them stock in large enough amounts so they don't sell out INSTANTLY when they do stock. It really takes away from gameplay when the only way to get some merchandise[size=2] (not necessarily new, the silks are hard as hell to grab and they've been out for years)[/size] is to spend all your time in the Marketplace or else get ripped off buying from [s]scammers[/s] [s]scalpers[/s] sellers in the AH [/quote] Seriously. In the time it takes the page to load and my eyes to see what's in the marketplace on reloading, the 3 or however many that stocked are already gone before I can click the buy button. It's quite frustrating, especially since I usually play on my phone so the icons are pretty small. >_< [/quote] Yes! Marketplace Bundles would be the best, especially for the poor sods who have slow internet, by the time my dumb pages finish reloading at least half of the stuff is gone before I even get to look at the new stock, Im lucky to get one Apparel item let alone the full set. [/quote] Not even exaggerating: for the last several apparel updates I've gotten a piece of the new stuff randomly from Pinkerton WAY before I ever managed to snag any from the marketplace! XD [/quote] Me too- or in chests. I have high speed internet, a reasonably fast computer that is synced to FR time. I've refreshed the Marketplace page with my mouse pointer directly on the 'Buy' button, and clicked it the moment it refreshed on one of the new items- and I STILL get 'no longer available' the moment I click. :-/ The highest number of any of them I've seen in stock at once is 30 (and they were gone in a second.) I dunno, maybe for the first week or so of release the numbers could be increased to, say 100-150 so people have an actual chance to get them? Then reduced to 30-50 for maybe the next two or three weeks after that, before being reduced to whatever the normal stock numbers are? Because if the 'increased' first week stock numbers (15-25 seems to be the average from what I've seen) are selling out in the moment they restock and next to impossible to get, it's even worse once those stock numbers are further reduced after the first week (Like with the silk items- years old and some still sell out instantly. I've been looking for one item for weeks because I refuse to pay FIVE TIMES the marketplace value [the lowest I've seen it on AH] for it because it's not even particularly rare, just popular.)
BlueFireDrakka wrote on 2016-01-18:
butcherbaby wrote on 2016-01-17:
CobraKing wrote on 2016-01-17:
Dewclaw wrote on 2016-01-17:
Why can't we buy these as bundles? The poor bundle part of the treasure marketplace is full of cobwebs. :(

Yeah... why does the treasure MP have a bundles section when I've only ever seen it used once (during the last NotN)
@Undel

Yes, can we pleeease start getting sets like these in bundles? Not everyone has the time or desire to stalk the Marketplace for the hours/days/weeks it takes to grab all these pieces one by one.

Not to mention, it would be nice to have them stock in large enough amounts so they don't sell out INSTANTLY when they do stock.

It really takes away from gameplay when the only way to get some merchandise (not necessarily new, the silks are hard as hell to grab and they've been out for years) is to spend all your time in the Marketplace or else get ripped off buying from scammers scalpers sellers in the AH

Seriously. In the time it takes the page to load and my eyes to see what's in the marketplace on reloading, the 3 or however many that stocked are already gone before I can click the buy button. It's quite frustrating, especially since I usually play on my phone so the icons are pretty small. >_<

Yes! Marketplace Bundles would be the best, especially for the poor sods who have slow internet, by the time my dumb pages finish reloading at least half of the stuff is gone before I even get to look at the new stock, Im lucky to get one Apparel item let alone the full set.

Not even exaggerating: for the last several apparel updates I've gotten a piece of the new stuff randomly from Pinkerton WAY before I ever managed to snag any from the marketplace! XD

Me too- or in chests.

I have high speed internet, a reasonably fast computer that is synced to FR time. I've refreshed the Marketplace page with my mouse pointer directly on the 'Buy' button, and clicked it the moment it refreshed on one of the new items- and I STILL get 'no longer available' the moment I click. :-/

The highest number of any of them I've seen in stock at once is 30 (and they were gone in a second.) I dunno, maybe for the first week or so of release the numbers could be increased to, say 100-150 so people have an actual chance to get them? Then reduced to 30-50 for maybe the next two or three weeks after that, before being reduced to whatever the normal stock numbers are?

Because if the 'increased' first week stock numbers (15-25 seems to be the average from what I've seen) are selling out in the moment they restock and next to impossible to get, it's even worse once those stock numbers are further reduced after the first week

(Like with the silk items- years old and some still sell out instantly. I've been looking for one item for weeks because I refuse to pay FIVE TIMES the marketplace value [the lowest I've seen it on AH] for it because it's not even particularly rare, just popular.)
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
OMG THESE ARE AMAZING
OMG THESE ARE AMAZING
MRMeAKr.png
Sylivan=Sylveon [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/e/e8/700Sylveon.png/250px-700Sylveon.png[/img]
Sylivan=Sylveon
250px-700Sylveon.png
nZJa3n3.png
This is ridiculous, I can't get a single piece of anything in the marketplace! Something needs to change because it's crap that so many of us have to wait for WEEKS for things to die down so we can actually get a chance to get the apparel! I've seen several good suggestions and I like them being in marketplace bundles and having a lot more in the normal marketplace so they don't sell out in .5 seconds.
This is ridiculous, I can't get a single piece of anything in the marketplace! Something needs to change because it's crap that so many of us have to wait for WEEKS for things to die down so we can actually get a chance to get the apparel! I've seen several good suggestions and I like them being in marketplace bundles and having a lot more in the normal marketplace so they don't sell out in .5 seconds.
I wish I could. They are pretty
I wish I could. They are pretty
button_by_cas_a_fras-dan3wqn.png[/url] oKsjxts.png
Ohhh nice. But not really my style.
Ohhh nice. But not really my style.
IAD2p.gifan0rz.gif
Tj6tl.gif4lwvz.gifDHMML.gif
~
asexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bu.pngaromantic2_by_agent_pits-d88so5c.png transmasculine_by_agent_pits-d8icwcr.pngautistic_by_irisidium-dc4mmox.png
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 121 122