Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 310 311 312 313 314 ... 753 754
I've noticed with how little room I have in my lair (currenlty working towards exspanding) that I kept getting 1 egg out of everyone I breed. Is that so I don't run out of room or is that random still?
I've noticed with how little room I have in my lair (currenlty working towards exspanding) that I kept getting 1 egg out of everyone I breed. Is that so I don't run out of room or is that random still?
How many familiars are there in the Bestiary?
How many familiars are there in the Bestiary?
m59NfS2.png
Is someone going to fix the clipping issue with Antler Apparel on male Imps? As is, the Imperial's forefront antler is behind the apparel item, but the farther antler clips Over the apparel. [img]http://puu.sh/mvXqG/de9ac16b26.jpg[/img]
Is someone going to fix the clipping issue with Antler Apparel on male Imps? As is, the Imperial's forefront antler is behind the apparel item, but the farther antler clips Over the apparel.

de9ac16b26.jpg
banner6signaturesize_NaturesDesigns_zpse81227df.png
What breeds are Spitfire, Pearl and Edgar?
What breeds are Spitfire, Pearl and Edgar?
tumblr_oytlrbkFbU1s864y9o4_500.png
Question regarding the policy on multiple accounts: It says in the policy page that it is against the rules to concurrently use more than one account. Is it also against the rules to completely close out an account and begin anew, no longer using the first? Is a fresh start allowed, or would this still be multi-accounting?
Question regarding the policy on multiple accounts: It says in the policy page that it is against the rules to concurrently use more than one account. Is it also against the rules to completely close out an account and begin anew, no longer using the first? Is a fresh start allowed, or would this still be multi-accounting?
hYK4ogH.gif
hey guys, I have a question and I would be extremely grateful for an answer c: I have a friend who's a newbie and I sent her a bunch of familiars as a welcome gift. problem is, I accidentally sent them to the wrong person. which wouldn't be so bad, since I asked them if I could have them back (while apologising profusely). when I checked their lair, I noticed it's been inactive since may 2015, so I sincerely doubt that my message is going to be seen =/ does anyone know if I could get the familiars back any other way?
safe to say, I feel like an idiot :c
hey guys, I have a question and I would be extremely grateful for an answer c: I have a friend who's a newbie and I sent her a bunch of familiars as a welcome gift. problem is, I accidentally sent them to the wrong person. which wouldn't be so bad, since I asked them if I could have them back (while apologising profusely). when I checked their lair, I noticed it's been inactive since may 2015, so I sincerely doubt that my message is going to be seen =/ does anyone know if I could get the familiars back any other way?
safe to say, I feel like an idiot :c
Hello! I wanted to ask if the forum's code for special characters/letters would ever be fixed? As it stands, there are a lot of Korean/Chinese/Japanese-speaking people here (including me) who want to communicate via the forums without having to link an image to our reply because the forum (as well as PMs) turns our characters into gibberish.

They all worked before the forum was changed over to www1 hosting, and on other parts of the site (like profile comments or dragon bios), it seems to still work. Will this ever be fixed?
Hello! I wanted to ask if the forum's code for special characters/letters would ever be fixed? As it stands, there are a lot of Korean/Chinese/Japanese-speaking people here (including me) who want to communicate via the forums without having to link an image to our reply because the forum (as well as PMs) turns our characters into gibberish.

They all worked before the forum was changed over to www1 hosting, and on other parts of the site (like profile comments or dragon bios), it seems to still work. Will this ever be fixed?
So I noticed in my inventory that I have these trinkets that are parchment scraps. What do they do exactly? Do they just have it so people can try and solve it, or what?
So I noticed in my inventory that I have these trinkets that are parchment scraps. What do they do exactly? Do they just have it so people can try and solve it, or what?
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
I would love to have a go at trying to do accents or the colouring contests, but the only art program I have is on my iPad. A graphics tablet and art program for my laptop is out of reach for me due to reasons.

Is there any chance that the accent/skin download files will eventually be available for device users as well as those with a laptop or desktop?
I would love to have a go at trying to do accents or the colouring contests, but the only art program I have is on my iPad. A graphics tablet and art program for my laptop is out of reach for me due to reasons.

Is there any chance that the accent/skin download files will eventually be available for device users as well as those with a laptop or desktop?
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
[quote]Does the amount of loot we get in the coli decrease with the experience of the team the way experience does? If a team is over-leveled for the venue, do they get less loot or is the loot system the same regardless of venue and dragon level?[/quote] The loot system is based on venue, not dragon level. [br][br][quote]We have not had a new breed in a year, though it was said there would be 1-2 every year, Is this expected to change after the wheel is out?[/quote] When [i]Flight Rising[/i] first opened, we stated we would [i]like[/i] to release one to two breeds a year but we did not guarantee it. With game and site development, events, bugs, or exploits can introduce delays or a need to shift priorities. This is why we do not provide ETAs or provide guarantees unless we are ready to deploy the feature or content. That said, more breeds are something we are very interested in continuing to implement throughout the life of the game. [br][br][quote]is it against the rules to sell tangible FR art (like clay figurines, for example) for FR currency? I know about the rule about selling real-life FR art for real money and how there's a 5-item limit, but what if I was selling a clay replica of someone's dragon for ONLY treasure or gems?[/quote] Selling tangible items utilizing the [i]Flight Rising[/i] IP for [i]Flight Rising[/i] in-game currency is allowed. [br][br][quote]This actually may come off as problematic, but it's something that has been causing me to avoid doing auctions as of late. If you are holding an auction for something, and someone you have blocked bids on the item/dragon/etc, what is the best way to handle that situation and still behave within the ToS? Would saying "I am sorry, but I have blocked you, so I cannot see your bids. You are free to autobuy the item/dragon/etc off the AH, however." suffice? Or what else would be a good way to handle that situation that doesn't violate the rules?[/quote] We understand sometimes players do not wish to interact with another player, including in sales/raffles/auctions, etc. [b]Players are not required to interact with someone just because they are pinged, replied to, or if someone posted in their thread.[/b] Not responding player you have blocked or do not want to interact with, or politely notifying them via private message are both okay. In general, we encourage players to not respond to someone they do not wish to communicate with. [br][br][quote]How long does a ban normally last? A few days? A week?[/quote] A suspension is a temporary lock-out where players are unable to use the site until the duration is up. Suspensions typically last between 24 hours and 1 week depending on the severety of the infraction. In severe or irreparable cases, we [b]close accounts[/b]. Please see our [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=53]account closure[/url] article for for more information. [br][br][quote]I've noticed with how little room I have in my lair (currenlty working towards exspanding) that I kept getting 1 egg out of everyone I breed. Is that so I don't run out of room or is that random still?[/quote] Nest sizes are completely dependent on RNG (random number generator). 1-4 eggs for same-breed nests. 1-5 eggs for multi-breed nests. [br][br][quote]Is someone going to fix the clipping issue with Antler Apparel on male Imps? As is, the Imperial's forefront antler is behind the apparel item, but the farther antler clips Over the apparel.[/quote] We have a [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1003090]thread here[/url] [/b]in the Bug Reports Forum for players to report issues with apparel. If this issue has already been reported to the artists, it has been documented for review.
Quote:
Does the amount of loot we get in the coli decrease with the experience of the team the way experience does? If a team is over-leveled for the venue, do they get less loot or is the loot system the same regardless of venue and dragon level?

The loot system is based on venue, not dragon level.

Quote:
We have not had a new breed in a year, though it was said there would be 1-2 every year, Is this expected to change after the wheel is out?

When Flight Rising first opened, we stated we would like to release one to two breeds a year but we did not guarantee it. With game and site development, events, bugs, or exploits can introduce delays or a need to shift priorities. This is why we do not provide ETAs or provide guarantees unless we are ready to deploy the feature or content. That said, more breeds are something we are very interested in continuing to implement throughout the life of the game.

Quote:
is it against the rules to sell tangible FR art (like clay figurines, for example) for FR currency? I know about the rule about selling real-life FR art for real money and how there's a 5-item limit, but what if I was selling a clay replica of someone's dragon for ONLY treasure or gems?

Selling tangible items utilizing the Flight Rising IP for Flight Rising in-game currency is allowed.

Quote:
This actually may come off as problematic, but it's something that has been causing me to avoid doing auctions as of late.

If you are holding an auction for something, and someone you have blocked bids on the item/dragon/etc, what is the best way to handle that situation and still behave within the ToS?

Would saying "I am sorry, but I have blocked you, so I cannot see your bids. You are free to autobuy the item/dragon/etc off the AH, however." suffice?

Or what else would be a good way to handle that situation that doesn't violate the rules?

We understand sometimes players do not wish to interact with another player, including in sales/raffles/auctions, etc. Players are not required to interact with someone just because they are pinged, replied to, or if someone posted in their thread. Not responding player you have blocked or do not want to interact with, or politely notifying them via private message are both okay. In general, we encourage players to not respond to someone they do not wish to communicate with.

Quote:
How long does a ban normally last? A few days? A week?

A suspension is a temporary lock-out where players are unable to use the site until the duration is up. Suspensions typically last between 24 hours and 1 week depending on the severety of the infraction. In severe or irreparable cases, we close accounts. Please see our account closure article for for more information.

Quote:

Nest sizes are completely dependent on RNG (random number generator). 1-4 eggs for same-breed nests. 1-5 eggs for multi-breed nests.

Quote:
Is someone going to fix the clipping issue with Antler Apparel on male Imps? As is, the Imperial's forefront antler is behind the apparel item, but the farther antler clips Over the apparel.

We have a thread here in the Bug Reports Forum for players to report issues with apparel. If this issue has already been reported to the artists, it has been documented for review.
1 2 ... 310 311 312 313 314 ... 753 754