Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 ... 753 754
How are the front page dragons chosen? Seeing the same dragon more than once gives me the impression that it isn't really random, but some process of selection, though I could be wrong?
How are the front page dragons chosen? Seeing the same dragon more than once gives me the impression that it isn't really random, but some process of selection, though I could be wrong?
Will there ever be a gender change scroll?
Will there ever be a gender change scroll?
tumblr_inline_mlln9p4wNm1qz4rgp.pnglchUSD2.jpgj8GOEnK.pngN7UiDwk.jpgtumblr_inline_mlln9t6E1Q1qz4rgp.png
Will the "arrange" function in the lair ever be fixed so it stops mixing up all the dragons all of the time? :c
Will the "arrange" function in the lair ever be fixed so it stops mixing up all the dragons all of the time? :c
Is staff considering the possibility of letting us attach multiple of one kind of familiar to several dragons?

Naturally, if you had like, ten Radioactive Slimes attached to ten dragons, you could only bond with one a day. Meaning that you could choose to get what is most profitable to you (As many kinds of familiars as possible) or what you like the best (Meaning if I want all of my clan to have Granite Guardians, I can)
Is staff considering the possibility of letting us attach multiple of one kind of familiar to several dragons?

Naturally, if you had like, ten Radioactive Slimes attached to ten dragons, you could only bond with one a day. Meaning that you could choose to get what is most profitable to you (As many kinds of familiars as possible) or what you like the best (Meaning if I want all of my clan to have Granite Guardians, I can)
According to this post, dragons have breed-dependent lifespans. What is the average lifespan for each species?
According to this post, dragons have breed-dependent lifespans. What is the average lifespan for each species?
gM1MTf9.png
We've seen a lot of coliseum changes lately, mostly venues and new opponents, which is awesome. However, is there any plans for new attacks and moves? I know personally I'd like to see a breath based attack similar to eliminate. Other than the baldwins that change the color of the attack, we haven't really seen any new battle stones.
We've seen a lot of coliseum changes lately, mostly venues and new opponents, which is awesome. However, is there any plans for new attacks and moves? I know personally I'd like to see a breath based attack similar to eliminate. Other than the baldwins that change the color of the attack, we haven't really seen any new battle stones.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
I've noticed that when a Pearlcatcher has a Glimmer tertiary, this also changes the color of their pearls. Lore-wise, does this mean anything? Or is it just an esthetic effect?
I've noticed that when a Pearlcatcher has a Glimmer tertiary, this also changes the color of their pearls. Lore-wise, does this mean anything? Or is it just an esthetic effect?
tumblr_ntm7epgFYF1so3ak9o1_500.gif
According to the pygmy moth description it was another dragon's familiar, does that mean anything can be a familiar?
According to the pygmy moth description it was another dragon's familiar, does that mean anything can be a familiar?
tumblr_inline_nhi33n5DKh1r3h1o8.png714.200px.TheBlackMage_zpsoqrlprwy.png715.Pots150.TheBlackMage_zpsycq88q14.png
I noticed all the admins have somewhat fantasy-ish or unusual usernames—is there a specific reason behind this? They all seem to have a similar feel.
I noticed all the admins have somewhat fantasy-ish or unusual usernames—is there a specific reason behind this? They all seem to have a similar feel.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
How do the admins play this game? Do they enjoy it or does it just kinda seem like work to them? I also noticed that the admins have dragons that are gen-ones or bred from their own dragons, are admins not allowed to buy other users dragons or do they just enjoy the game doing that?
How do the admins play this game? Do they enjoy it or does it just kinda seem like work to them? I also noticed that the admins have dragons that are gen-ones or bred from their own dragons, are admins not allowed to buy other users dragons or do they just enjoy the game doing that?
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 ... 753 754