Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Contest Winners! Faire games!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
I dont feel the clutch weighing is right. I for one just bred two Wildclaws and got only one egg, I feel the clutch size weighing should not matter on breed type. I understand wanting to extend the "longevity" of the breed but at the same time I feel almost punished for having this rarer breed, which lets be honest is not the rarest of the breeds.

If you want to work your rares correctly imperial should be the rarest. Wildclaws are easier to get then ridgebacks and snappers as 2000 gems is much easier to come by then the high amounts of treasures those two cost.

My soon to be only child Wildclaw begs of you to correct the system, remove single egg clutchs all together and make the minimum two with diminishing odds of higher clutch sizes as go up towards 5.
I dont feel the clutch weighing is right. I for one just bred two Wildclaws and got only one egg, I feel the clutch size weighing should not matter on breed type. I understand wanting to extend the "longevity" of the breed but at the same time I feel almost punished for having this rarer breed, which lets be honest is not the rarest of the breeds.

If you want to work your rares correctly imperial should be the rarest. Wildclaws are easier to get then ridgebacks and snappers as 2000 gems is much easier to come by then the high amounts of treasures those two cost.

My soon to be only child Wildclaw begs of you to correct the system, remove single egg clutchs all together and make the minimum two with diminishing odds of higher clutch sizes as go up towards 5.
Congrats on the winners of the contest! The skins are gorgeous :D
Congrats on the winners of the contest! The skins are gorgeous :D
Congrats to everyone that won and those that tried.

I know we all tried hard for this contest and sucks that only a few could win! But everyone who entered did a wonderful job!

I am glad I gave it a shot and I hope for there to be more contests like this that we can all enter!
Congrats to everyone that won and those that tried.

I know we all tried hard for this contest and sucks that only a few could win! But everyone who entered did a wonderful job!

I am glad I gave it a shot and I hope for there to be more contests like this that we can all enter!
[quote name="Lomanic" date="2013-06-26 14:29:07" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=7&id=165554#168907"]I dont feel the clutch weighing is right. I for one just bred two Wildclaws and got only one egg, I feel the clutch size weighing should not matter on breed type. I understand wanting to extend the "longevity" of the breed but at the same time I feel almost punished for having this rarer breed, which lets be honest is not the rarest of the breeds. If you want to work your rares correctly imperial should be the rarest. Wildclaws are easier to get then ridgebacks and snappers as 2000 gems is much easier to come by then the high amounts of treasures those two cost. My soon to be only child Wildclaw begs of you to correct the system, remove single egg clutchs all together and make the minimum two with diminishing odds of higher clutch sizes as go up towards 5.[/quote] Down with the 1-egg system! 2+ eggs or bust!

Down with the 1-egg system!
2+ eggs or bust!
-sips tea-
Thanks for fixing the games so quickly!
Thanks for fixing the games so quickly!
I would like to congratulate all the winners and the honorable mentions.

But, I must say, I absolutely HATE the new jigsaw. Half the time when I'm trying to put pieces together, they simply move away from each other. It's awful trying to sort pieces now.
I would like to congratulate all the winners and the honorable mentions.

But, I must say, I absolutely HATE the new jigsaw. Half the time when I'm trying to put pieces together, they simply move away from each other. It's awful trying to sort pieces now.
37adqBC.png
Congrats to all winners, all of the skins look truly great! =D
One more reason to save up treasure, haha ... it's not like I already have sooo many reasons but oh well. ;P *rushes off to the fairgrounds*
Congrats to all winners, all of the skins look truly great! =D
One more reason to save up treasure, haha ... it's not like I already have sooo many reasons but oh well. ;P *rushes off to the fairgrounds*
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Making gem-purchased breeds have smaller clutches seems like punishing people for buying gems. It's another disincentive to buy Wildclaw breed changes in addition to the longer cooldown of rare breeds. :c
Making gem-purchased breeds have smaller clutches seems like punishing people for buying gems. It's another disincentive to buy Wildclaw breed changes in addition to the longer cooldown of rare breeds. :c
Congratulations to all the winners! :) Their fabulous!
Congratulations to all the winners! :) Their fabulous!
ll_zpse988f0d9.png
As I read through these replies, it's becoming more and more apparent that most people are unaware of what the exploit I mentioned actually was. All you had to do previously was stack up all of the pieces into one corner, then drag one piece out to automatically connect it to the stack of everything, then pull it out one more piece width and connect again, and so on, until you have an entire row built with no effort. You then repeat this with the other rows, and then put the rows together. You never have to actually look at what was on the puzzle pieces, you don't even have to match the bevels. You just mindlessly drag everything into a corner and then drag pieces out to connect. This is not the intended way to play the game - it's a puzzle, not a click-pattern.

I'll be looking at things I can do to make playing Jigsaw easier for those who aren't exploiting such as larger play areas and smaller drift radii, but there is literally zero chance of this change being completely reversed.
As I read through these replies, it's becoming more and more apparent that most people are unaware of what the exploit I mentioned actually was. All you had to do previously was stack up all of the pieces into one corner, then drag one piece out to automatically connect it to the stack of everything, then pull it out one more piece width and connect again, and so on, until you have an entire row built with no effort. You then repeat this with the other rows, and then put the rows together. You never have to actually look at what was on the puzzle pieces, you don't even have to match the bevels. You just mindlessly drag everything into a corner and then drag pieces out to connect. This is not the intended way to play the game - it's a puzzle, not a click-pattern.

I'll be looking at things I can do to make playing Jigsaw easier for those who aren't exploiting such as larger play areas and smaller drift radii, but there is literally zero chance of this change being completely reversed.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21