Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Le Private RP (Clockwork & Mjmcbf)
1 2 3
Name: Jayne

Race: i don't know i was thinking Unicorn...jk Elf

Skills: archery sneak, and le eating and making food because WHY NOT OWO

Weapons: bow and arrow, daggers, and whip

Pet/Familiar: A LITTLE FLUFFY BAD WITH ONLY EYES BUT WHEN YOU GET IT MAD IT TURNS INTO A SCARY MONSTER THING WITH FANGS MWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, its also great for cuddling

Pic/Description: curly long black hair she fishnet very tall, le high heel boots, black hood and scarf that always covers half her face

Short Bio: She be friendly at first but its like that thing where its like make a good impression or just die a horrible death type thing, caring, lovable (LIKE ME :DDDD, jk ;-; ) she suffers from ptsd for serving in war, to losing her family husband and loved ones.

Other: Loves every food except bustle sprouts, has PTSD, pretty much loves everything till it ticks her off, so OwO LET THE THINGS COMMENCE

@shoujogirl918
@ClockworkEclipse
Name: Jayne

Race: i don't know i was thinking Unicorn...jk Elf

Skills: archery sneak, and le eating and making food because WHY NOT OWO

Weapons: bow and arrow, daggers, and whip

Pet/Familiar: A LITTLE FLUFFY BAD WITH ONLY EYES BUT WHEN YOU GET IT MAD IT TURNS INTO A SCARY MONSTER THING WITH FANGS MWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, its also great for cuddling

Pic/Description: curly long black hair she fishnet very tall, le high heel boots, black hood and scarf that always covers half her face

Short Bio: She be friendly at first but its like that thing where its like make a good impression or just die a horrible death type thing, caring, lovable (LIKE ME :DDDD, jk ;-; ) she suffers from ptsd for serving in war, to losing her family husband and loved ones.

Other: Loves every food except bustle sprouts, has PTSD, pretty much loves everything till it ticks her off, so OwO LET THE THINGS COMMENCE

@shoujogirl918
@ClockworkEclipse

Name:
Ari Wynter

Race:
Dryad (If curious what one looks like google it, basically a nymph that looks like a tree. (These things are difficult in D&D , good thing is this isn’t D&D))

Skills:
Healing, Can Make Homemade Remedies, Can Identify different leaves, berries, flowers (what nots), Can speak to the trees and you get the rest. Also can turn into a tree (such fun)

Weapons:
a few daggers, a staff she crafted by hand (for le magics), and probably branches if she be tree form. (gonna kick people butt)

Pet/Familiar:
If there were to be one, I would make it an owl, because owls.

Pic/Description: (Try to keep clothing it in the medieval era if you can, if not that's alright )

Well basically she be wearing a dress made of leaves and twigs, (what else would you think). Her body looks almost like wood, and her eyes are small, her hair is long and brown and has many twigs. She carries a staff by her side or in her bag that she found.

Short Bio: (PM or message me long bios) :

Ari is one of the many forest nymphs but the only difference between them is that she is dryad. She had once lured in a man who was named Louis, yet he seemed to immune to her charms. She later found out that Louis was a woman, but that was many years ago, she now resides in her house that is carved into a tree, learning to improve her powers and so forth, she does not know where she came from originally from but she knows that she was apart of the forest. She doesn’t leave the forest until she has too, and today might be that day...

Other: (Being like favorite foods, dislikes, likes, anything that your character always has for some odd reason) Basically she is going to be the paladin,(somewhat spiritual) not at first though, she will be convinced by a priest later on. She doesn’t mind humans as long as they don’t hurt the forest. She is use to being alone, thus fore her manners around humans is only seduction. So don’t be surprised if she starts flirting, that's all she knows for now. Other than her staff that is always on her, she does carry a necklace that seemed not to be from the forest, but she won’t say where it is from.

((I might actually attempt at drawing her, we will see…))

@ClockworkEclipse

@mjmcbf

( Edit: I DON'T KNOW WHY HER BIO WAS BOLD, thankfully I changed it)
((EDIT AGAIN< WHAT IS WITH THE BOLDING OF EVERYTHING!)

Name:
Ari Wynter

Race:
Dryad (If curious what one looks like google it, basically a nymph that looks like a tree. (These things are difficult in D&D , good thing is this isn’t D&D))

Skills:
Healing, Can Make Homemade Remedies, Can Identify different leaves, berries, flowers (what nots), Can speak to the trees and you get the rest. Also can turn into a tree (such fun)

Weapons:
a few daggers, a staff she crafted by hand (for le magics), and probably branches if she be tree form. (gonna kick people butt)

Pet/Familiar:
If there were to be one, I would make it an owl, because owls.

Pic/Description: (Try to keep clothing it in the medieval era if you can, if not that's alright )

Well basically she be wearing a dress made of leaves and twigs, (what else would you think). Her body looks almost like wood, and her eyes are small, her hair is long and brown and has many twigs. She carries a staff by her side or in her bag that she found.

Short Bio: (PM or message me long bios) :

Ari is one of the many forest nymphs but the only difference between them is that she is dryad. She had once lured in a man who was named Louis, yet he seemed to immune to her charms. She later found out that Louis was a woman, but that was many years ago, she now resides in her house that is carved into a tree, learning to improve her powers and so forth, she does not know where she came from originally from but she knows that she was apart of the forest. She doesn’t leave the forest until she has too, and today might be that day...

Other: (Being like favorite foods, dislikes, likes, anything that your character always has for some odd reason) Basically she is going to be the paladin,(somewhat spiritual) not at first though, she will be convinced by a priest later on. She doesn’t mind humans as long as they don’t hurt the forest. She is use to being alone, thus fore her manners around humans is only seduction. So don’t be surprised if she starts flirting, that's all she knows for now. Other than her staff that is always on her, she does carry a necklace that seemed not to be from the forest, but she won’t say where it is from.

((I might actually attempt at drawing her, we will see…))

@ClockworkEclipse

@mjmcbf

( Edit: I DON'T KNOW WHY HER BIO WAS BOLD, thankfully I changed it)
((EDIT AGAIN< WHAT IS WITH THE BOLDING OF EVERYTHING!)
akir.png
Name: Faile Skie (like sky, but weird spelling XD)

Race: Carib (look it up)

Skills: Great at mending weapons (specifically swords, claws, etc), quick patching-up skills (she fights...a lot), amazing offense, and for some reason people seem to flock to her bright personality (poor people XD)

Weapons: Teeth, broadsword, daggers, and homemade claws (like gloves, but with claws. She loves those things XD)

Pet/Familiar: an odd two-headed hound. Nobody knows why it follows her around, but she loves it. It also likes to argue with itself, if the random growls and whines are anything to go by. She also loves to cuddle it, even if one head isn't too happy about it. It almost seems afraid to stop her, but it hides it well with it's annoyed glares.

Pic/Description: Long, messy hair (very light blond, but some black hair in the back suggests it wasn't always blond), some scrappy-looking rags that make up a shirt and shorts (yeah, she's a fighter XD), goes either barefoot or with boots (depends on if she buys them, 'cause those things wear down quickly with her), pale skin, bright blue eyes, usually missing a tooth (changes often, but she loses a lot of teeth. Once again, look up Caribs XD), short and scrappy (but proud of it because yeah XD), pointy teeth, elongated ears (kinda like an elf? And yes, it's actually spelled elf. Plural is elves. XD), and a pretty big pack (for her tool and weapon kits, as well as any other odds and ends she scrounges up).

Short Bio: Faile was one of the Carib exiles, a bit offended by the Hunger her race would forever experience. However, she not only grew used to it, but she just stopped caring. If she was to survive, people had to die. It was a fact. Besides, it wasn't like she was going to turn into one of the monsters some of her race had become. She wasn't going to thank a demon for this Hunger! Nope, she was going to kill any demon that showed it's ugly face to her. Once again, just another fact of life. She's severed herself from her family, and doesn't try to grow attached to humanoids (yeah, it'd be like calling a pig in line for the slaughterhouse Wilbur). She found a dog with two heads, and she actually wanted to keep it, partially because she saw it as a freak (like her). She was a very peaceful-wait, did that dwarf just insult her scruffy clothes? Be right back. *screams from nearby* Yeah. She's peaceful (notice the sarcasm? XD). She tries her best to seem funny, but she's got a pretty short fuse sometimes, which isn't good for a Carib. Basically, she's a little ball of flame that's exceptionally good at killing things.

Other: Obviously, as a Carib, she has to deal with the Hunger. So, for favorite food... I'd say hers would have to be Halflings. Yeah, they're shunned by elves, but they sure do taste good. Well, to her at least. This chick's gonna be a bit of a brawler, and she's not gonna be too good in magic. She never stays in one town, but she knows how to interact with people (helps with finding food). She doesn't really understand when somebody flirts with her, though. She's emotionally confused (yep. I just went there. XD). She has some goggles that go on her head (she made them herself actually), and she never goes without her little two-headed pooch. She also has a necklace with some scrap pieces of metal, gears, random shiny stones, and-is that a shark tooth? Well, it's some sort of sharp tooth. Who knows. She also never leaves without her weapons kit (meant to clean her array of weaponry, specifically the claws). Also her tool set. She's a strong little thing XD.

((I am so drawing her. Her and her not-so-little hound Pyro. She doesn't explain why she called him that. He seems fine with it...kinda. XD))

EDIT: Forgot the pings! XD @mjmcbf @Shoujogirl918
Name: Faile Skie (like sky, but weird spelling XD)

Race: Carib (look it up)

Skills: Great at mending weapons (specifically swords, claws, etc), quick patching-up skills (she fights...a lot), amazing offense, and for some reason people seem to flock to her bright personality (poor people XD)

Weapons: Teeth, broadsword, daggers, and homemade claws (like gloves, but with claws. She loves those things XD)

Pet/Familiar: an odd two-headed hound. Nobody knows why it follows her around, but she loves it. It also likes to argue with itself, if the random growls and whines are anything to go by. She also loves to cuddle it, even if one head isn't too happy about it. It almost seems afraid to stop her, but it hides it well with it's annoyed glares.

Pic/Description: Long, messy hair (very light blond, but some black hair in the back suggests it wasn't always blond), some scrappy-looking rags that make up a shirt and shorts (yeah, she's a fighter XD), goes either barefoot or with boots (depends on if she buys them, 'cause those things wear down quickly with her), pale skin, bright blue eyes, usually missing a tooth (changes often, but she loses a lot of teeth. Once again, look up Caribs XD), short and scrappy (but proud of it because yeah XD), pointy teeth, elongated ears (kinda like an elf? And yes, it's actually spelled elf. Plural is elves. XD), and a pretty big pack (for her tool and weapon kits, as well as any other odds and ends she scrounges up).

Short Bio: Faile was one of the Carib exiles, a bit offended by the Hunger her race would forever experience. However, she not only grew used to it, but she just stopped caring. If she was to survive, people had to die. It was a fact. Besides, it wasn't like she was going to turn into one of the monsters some of her race had become. She wasn't going to thank a demon for this Hunger! Nope, she was going to kill any demon that showed it's ugly face to her. Once again, just another fact of life. She's severed herself from her family, and doesn't try to grow attached to humanoids (yeah, it'd be like calling a pig in line for the slaughterhouse Wilbur). She found a dog with two heads, and she actually wanted to keep it, partially because she saw it as a freak (like her). She was a very peaceful-wait, did that dwarf just insult her scruffy clothes? Be right back. *screams from nearby* Yeah. She's peaceful (notice the sarcasm? XD). She tries her best to seem funny, but she's got a pretty short fuse sometimes, which isn't good for a Carib. Basically, she's a little ball of flame that's exceptionally good at killing things.

Other: Obviously, as a Carib, she has to deal with the Hunger. So, for favorite food... I'd say hers would have to be Halflings. Yeah, they're shunned by elves, but they sure do taste good. Well, to her at least. This chick's gonna be a bit of a brawler, and she's not gonna be too good in magic. She never stays in one town, but she knows how to interact with people (helps with finding food). She doesn't really understand when somebody flirts with her, though. She's emotionally confused (yep. I just went there. XD). She has some goggles that go on her head (she made them herself actually), and she never goes without her little two-headed pooch. She also has a necklace with some scrap pieces of metal, gears, random shiny stones, and-is that a shark tooth? Well, it's some sort of sharp tooth. Who knows. She also never leaves without her weapons kit (meant to clean her array of weaponry, specifically the claws). Also her tool set. She's a strong little thing XD.

((I am so drawing her. Her and her not-so-little hound Pyro. She doesn't explain why she called him that. He seems fine with it...kinda. XD))

EDIT: Forgot the pings! XD @mjmcbf @Shoujogirl918
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
AWESOME, well I will once I feel inspired and/or after I eat some icecream, just maybe maybe, I will start the rp, this is going to be fun. OH OH, just in case, there will be ROMANCABLE NPCS, because I don't want anyone left out. And of course, my favorite thing, as well as Moose's favorite thing (my dad), is being the DM aka Dungeon Master/ Narrator, Story Teller and so forth basically it time to screw with all of you ,

Welcome to the World of Iuitania

@ClockworkEclipse

@mjmcbf

AWESOME, well I will once I feel inspired and/or after I eat some icecream, just maybe maybe, I will start the rp, this is going to be fun. OH OH, just in case, there will be ROMANCABLE NPCS, because I don't want anyone left out. And of course, my favorite thing, as well as Moose's favorite thing (my dad), is being the DM aka Dungeon Master/ Narrator, Story Teller and so forth basically it time to screw with all of you ,

Welcome to the World of Iuitania

@ClockworkEclipse

@mjmcbf

akir.png
so all in all, im a potato, yay @ClockworkEclipse

@shoujogirl918
so all in all, im a potato, yay @ClockworkEclipse

@shoujogirl918
@mjmcbf @Shoujogirl918 You're a potato, Shoujo's a taco in a box, and I'm...well, I dunno what I am. XD
@mjmcbf @Shoujogirl918 You're a potato, Shoujo's a taco in a box, and I'm...well, I dunno what I am. XD
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Clockwork is either a sugar cube and/or sprinkles.

@ClockworkEclipse

@mjmcbf
Clockwork is either a sugar cube and/or sprinkles.

@ClockworkEclipse

@mjmcbf
akir.png
In the world of Iuitania , there is the country of Fairspring, for years the country is reigned over the castle Newspring runned by the King Langstone. During these years there has been many things happening inside the castle as one would say but today, we are not facing what was in the castle, today we are facing the threat to the castle or ourselves. There is man not far from here or very far from here, no one really knows his location but he seems to be powerful of sorts. He made threats against the castle and like always it was left to believe that the knights of Newspring would stop it. Though it seemed to not be enough, not from what the King said. The King had sent word to many neighboring places in hopes of finding someone to help but yet they all seemed to fail.

A few years later the threat was still upon the land, and it emersed throughout to the country and through Fae Garden which was filled with many magics and creatures of sorts. It was know for the fairies and nymphs that seduced the guards and were never heard from again. Though the threat seemed different it was still the same man as the king had said. Though it seemed the man had gained more power than belief. That’s when disaster struck, the Fae Garden became a place of darkness and wickedness and no one could enter it without being led to death. Many of the residents that lived inside the forest left, to the city to the place they’ve never been. Including those who were shunned against.

This was hell for those who were not of the city and/or townsfolk, when the King heard of this. He sent guards out and made new policies that wasn’t the best for any of the creatures. Even those who lived in the city for such long were now ridiculed. Racism was among the people, such a new way of suffering for everyone. Though that didn’t stop the man who threatened the land. This man was the cause of it all, some cursed him , others praised him, few didn’t care mostly because they were too poor to care.

And so it was, hell among the world, but something was missing.. something important, no one had realize it. The thing that was missing among everyone , something valuable but yet they couldn’t remember what it was. Some said it was antique, or something that was a relic of sorts, others said it was the king’s crown. Maybe it was everything, but everyone lost something that day, and they couldn’t get it back.

A week later of this madness, someone was brave enough , well brave enough to think of it. It was a priest by the name of Leonard Yate. He sent out flyers around the country seeking people, he was going to gather a group of people. Not a huge one nor a small one of two, but of three, the main three. There would others who would help on the sidelines, but there would be three who would set out to do what it would take to defeat this man. Who had caused so much destruction to the Country. It didn’t matter the class, it only matter if they would showed up.

And so it was to be , flyers were posted everywhere, in taverns, on fences , everywhere. Even few were tossed around by those who thrown them away. And the one that seemed to be thrown away, rolled down the path towards the feet in front of them. Of course these flyers were at the bottom of different feet, one that came from cannibals, one who fought the war, and the one who is of the forest..

Do you pick up the flyer?

@ClockworkEclipse

@mjmcbf

((also please bold your choices, and bold when talking to an NPC, if you don't know how to bold, just follow this [ b ] [/b] insert the text between it. Or Highlight the text and click on the big black B located at the top of your response. ))
In the world of Iuitania , there is the country of Fairspring, for years the country is reigned over the castle Newspring runned by the King Langstone. During these years there has been many things happening inside the castle as one would say but today, we are not facing what was in the castle, today we are facing the threat to the castle or ourselves. There is man not far from here or very far from here, no one really knows his location but he seems to be powerful of sorts. He made threats against the castle and like always it was left to believe that the knights of Newspring would stop it. Though it seemed to not be enough, not from what the King said. The King had sent word to many neighboring places in hopes of finding someone to help but yet they all seemed to fail.

A few years later the threat was still upon the land, and it emersed throughout to the country and through Fae Garden which was filled with many magics and creatures of sorts. It was know for the fairies and nymphs that seduced the guards and were never heard from again. Though the threat seemed different it was still the same man as the king had said. Though it seemed the man had gained more power than belief. That’s when disaster struck, the Fae Garden became a place of darkness and wickedness and no one could enter it without being led to death. Many of the residents that lived inside the forest left, to the city to the place they’ve never been. Including those who were shunned against.

This was hell for those who were not of the city and/or townsfolk, when the King heard of this. He sent guards out and made new policies that wasn’t the best for any of the creatures. Even those who lived in the city for such long were now ridiculed. Racism was among the people, such a new way of suffering for everyone. Though that didn’t stop the man who threatened the land. This man was the cause of it all, some cursed him , others praised him, few didn’t care mostly because they were too poor to care.

And so it was, hell among the world, but something was missing.. something important, no one had realize it. The thing that was missing among everyone , something valuable but yet they couldn’t remember what it was. Some said it was antique, or something that was a relic of sorts, others said it was the king’s crown. Maybe it was everything, but everyone lost something that day, and they couldn’t get it back.

A week later of this madness, someone was brave enough , well brave enough to think of it. It was a priest by the name of Leonard Yate. He sent out flyers around the country seeking people, he was going to gather a group of people. Not a huge one nor a small one of two, but of three, the main three. There would others who would help on the sidelines, but there would be three who would set out to do what it would take to defeat this man. Who had caused so much destruction to the Country. It didn’t matter the class, it only matter if they would showed up.

And so it was to be , flyers were posted everywhere, in taverns, on fences , everywhere. Even few were tossed around by those who thrown them away. And the one that seemed to be thrown away, rolled down the path towards the feet in front of them. Of course these flyers were at the bottom of different feet, one that came from cannibals, one who fought the war, and the one who is of the forest..

Do you pick up the flyer?

@ClockworkEclipse

@mjmcbf

((also please bold your choices, and bold when talking to an NPC, if you don't know how to bold, just follow this [ b ] [/b] insert the text between it. Or Highlight the text and click on the big black B located at the top of your response. ))
akir.png
*jayne picks up the letter and reads through it*

*She sort of rolls her rolls her eyes chuckling.slightly as she heads towards the tavern*

@ClockworkEclipse
@Shoujogirl918
*jayne picks up the letter and reads through it*

*She sort of rolls her rolls her eyes chuckling.slightly as she heads towards the tavern*

@ClockworkEclipse
@Shoujogirl918
Another rough day of scavenging, and all she had so far were a few bronze coins to show for it! Faile nearly growled as she stormed down one of the streets, forming a bit of a barrier around her. Pyro, her lovely two-headed hound, was only part of the reason for this bubble of isolation. Her very demeanor seemed to radiate agitation, if not danger. She rounded the corner, wondering what else could go wrong. Smack! She pulled the flyer from her face, about ready to crumple it into a ball to throw at the next guy who sneered at her smudged face, but she dropped it instead, turning away. Keep it together. The dog, however, snatched up the flier and shoved it in her face. After much deliberation, she snatched the flier from Pyro's friendlier muzzle and began to read. Who knew what opportunities could arise from this? Heck, she might be able to turn her luck right back around!

Another rough day of scavenging, and all she had so far were a few bronze coins to show for it! Faile nearly growled as she stormed down one of the streets, forming a bit of a barrier around her. Pyro, her lovely two-headed hound, was only part of the reason for this bubble of isolation. Her very demeanor seemed to radiate agitation, if not danger. She rounded the corner, wondering what else could go wrong. Smack! She pulled the flyer from her face, about ready to crumple it into a ball to throw at the next guy who sneered at her smudged face, but she dropped it instead, turning away. Keep it together. The dog, however, snatched up the flier and shoved it in her face. After much deliberation, she snatched the flier from Pyro's friendlier muzzle and began to read. Who knew what opportunities could arise from this? Heck, she might be able to turn her luck right back around!

Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa