Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Flight Population Tracking
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 137 138
Mwahaha
Mwahaha
5p1NDy8.png
@squidragon I changed my username would it be possible to remove SoupMix and add Parsley to the ping list please.
@squidragon I changed my username would it be possible to remove SoupMix and add Parsley to the ping list please.
GnniAmk.pngant_parsley_100_by_dragonnmr-damoa3k.gif [/center]
@Parsley Of course! Your username has been changed on the list
@Parsley Of course! Your username has been changed on the list
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidragon Thank you I always enjoy watching the changes :)
@squidragon Thank you I always enjoy watching the changes :)
GnniAmk.pngant_parsley_100_by_dragonnmr-damoa3k.gif [/center]
@squidragon

Would you be able to add me to the ping list as well, this is quite an interesting subject!
@squidragon

Would you be able to add me to the ping list as well, this is quite an interesting subject!
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Squidragon can I be added to the pinglist please? :)
@Squidragon can I be added to the pinglist please? :)
m59NfS2.png
~ I am eight hours ahead of FR time ~
This Week's Change

Is everyone ready for the Registration Period this week? It's coming in the middle of a huge 4-way dom battle, the Battle of the First Four, so it's certainly going to be quite the week on flight rising here.

Lots of big change this week. Shadow pulled a lot of new members in and Nature is up, which is pretty unusual!

Earth: -7
Plague: -10
Wind: -9
Water: -10
Lightning: -9
Ice: +41
Shadow: +20
Light: +14
Arcane: -30
Nature: +10
Fire: +1

@Caerbannog @Kitari @StrykeSlammerII @interestingword @Thalasuchus @Meredith44 @Amarra @SadinaSaphrite @deterwhat @Fudge @Ravenmoon @Rannera @Foxofwonders @Fulcrum @Steffon @Orbitz @AcidStar @Pyrus @Lapillus @Xanthelei @Riley92 @FelGS @Minnichan @luadep @Phoenixfyre @Dainty @Keeroh @CapnKyrie @Kyrtian @Slyjinks @Parsley @CaptainCrackers @snowy @AriaBellaGato @Cathat @TikindiDragon @vetica @Mountainfall @lisasunny @Safirien @Valemora @skyarising @Agberts @Cuppycakez @Akiraa @ChronicleCat @SilverLanayru @MissRaven @haikwoshevo @Fabtastic @Marmol @Wyverra @Sonicookie @Chinapiggy @russmond @Puns @TyraStark @SarahSoak @blueparakeets @Asteria @MissMokushiroku @Blacktide2014 @Lefuulei @AmmieKatt @maralice13 @Asviloka @Final1204 @Cousin @Bluesnow26 @Inukimi @RainbowWolfy @Competitor @BloodLugia @eunkiel @arcticburrito @ZombieMoon @Caustica @Chantaey @PitchPines @Dawnsky @Kalvin @SporkLord @WestWindWalker @Erato @Azurene @Vaze @DyRyuu @Kirsui @lordofthedragons @mccoco2467 @KiwiSavagely @Acacia @ricci @ExoticBacoe @Minona @feming @turing @Willowfire @Jaxton @NightFuryScream @linguistic @Cavatica @kragar @CakeOn @Spazz @ScienceGal8 @hunterfell @izz @KathiraNarae @Swmachoodoo @Carcin @tamka @Thoracosaurus @BlackHawk2000 @Sylkaen @Verwald @Ralen @TokalaLupe
This Week's Change

Is everyone ready for the Registration Period this week? It's coming in the middle of a huge 4-way dom battle, the Battle of the First Four, so it's certainly going to be quite the week on flight rising here.

Lots of big change this week. Shadow pulled a lot of new members in and Nature is up, which is pretty unusual!

Earth: -7
Plague: -10
Wind: -9
Water: -10
Lightning: -9
Ice: +41
Shadow: +20
Light: +14
Arcane: -30
Nature: +10
Fire: +1

@Caerbannog @Kitari @StrykeSlammerII @interestingword @Thalasuchus @Meredith44 @Amarra @SadinaSaphrite @deterwhat @Fudge @Ravenmoon @Rannera @Foxofwonders @Fulcrum @Steffon @Orbitz @AcidStar @Pyrus @Lapillus @Xanthelei @Riley92 @FelGS @Minnichan @luadep @Phoenixfyre @Dainty @Keeroh @CapnKyrie @Kyrtian @Slyjinks @Parsley @CaptainCrackers @snowy @AriaBellaGato @Cathat @TikindiDragon @vetica @Mountainfall @lisasunny @Safirien @Valemora @skyarising @Agberts @Cuppycakez @Akiraa @ChronicleCat @SilverLanayru @MissRaven @haikwoshevo @Fabtastic @Marmol @Wyverra @Sonicookie @Chinapiggy @russmond @Puns @TyraStark @SarahSoak @blueparakeets @Asteria @MissMokushiroku @Blacktide2014 @Lefuulei @AmmieKatt @maralice13 @Asviloka @Final1204 @Cousin @Bluesnow26 @Inukimi @RainbowWolfy @Competitor @BloodLugia @eunkiel @arcticburrito @ZombieMoon @Caustica @Chantaey @PitchPines @Dawnsky @Kalvin @SporkLord @WestWindWalker @Erato @Azurene @Vaze @DyRyuu @Kirsui @lordofthedragons @mccoco2467 @KiwiSavagely @Acacia @ricci @ExoticBacoe @Minona @feming @turing @Willowfire @Jaxton @NightFuryScream @linguistic @Cavatica @kragar @CakeOn @Spazz @ScienceGal8 @hunterfell @izz @KathiraNarae @Swmachoodoo @Carcin @tamka @Thoracosaurus @BlackHawk2000 @Sylkaen @Verwald @Ralen @TokalaLupe
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
YAY Nature! :D
YAY Nature! :D
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
I've seen quite a bit of people doing some flight switching so that'd make sense from what I was hearing. Good to see the numbers are there too.
I've seen quite a bit of people doing some flight switching so that'd make sense from what I was hearing. Good to see the numbers are there too.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
Wow, been a while since Earth was in the negatives D:

Also, wow, all three flights on a conquest push this week lost members last week. Guess some people just aren't that much into dom
Wow, been a while since Earth was in the negatives D:

Also, wow, all three flights on a conquest push this week lost members last week. Guess some people just aren't that much into dom
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 137 138