Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Undertale Talk
1 2 3
ahhh I love this game so much <3 I'm usually rather sceptical when it comes to hypes, but THIS GAME....
I played/ watched a Pacifist run and originally planned to do a Genocide afterwards, but... I can't. I mean, they can't rally expect me to kill Tori and Papy (all the others). They're far to precious to slaughter ;u;
I also love how this game gives you a lot to ponder about. Both about yourself and your actions as well as about the game itself. The way details are hidden and can anly be found by editing fun values, and how there are quite a few parts in the game that noone really understands; I love it. It's always fun to analyze and piece together bits of the story <3
ahhh I love this game so much <3 I'm usually rather sceptical when it comes to hypes, but THIS GAME....
I played/ watched a Pacifist run and originally planned to do a Genocide afterwards, but... I can't. I mean, they can't rally expect me to kill Tori and Papy (all the others). They're far to precious to slaughter ;u;
I also love how this game gives you a lot to ponder about. Both about yourself and your actions as well as about the game itself. The way details are hidden and can anly be found by editing fun values, and how there are quite a few parts in the game that noone really understands; I love it. It's always fun to analyze and piece together bits of the story <3
she/her || timezone FR+9 || casual player

art shop | (hatchery) | wishlist | dA
Well, I finished True Pacifist for like the tenth time last night. I really want to do Genocide, but since I murdered everyone in the worst way possible (Flowey said I was "utterly repulsive"), I basically just quit when Sans told me to, during his battle. Then Flowey was like "Really, [name]? Do what you will."

Undertale is "sparkular", if you get the reference.
Well, I finished True Pacifist for like the tenth time last night. I really want to do Genocide, but since I murdered everyone in the worst way possible (Flowey said I was "utterly repulsive"), I basically just quit when Sans told me to, during his battle. Then Flowey was like "Really, [name]? Do what you will."

Undertale is "sparkular", if you get the reference.
vDURGqg.gif
I haven't even played the game yet (I've been really busy with the holidays and now my brother over to visit) and I'm already in love with the characters, am planning a crossover, and have three fandragons.

help
I haven't even played the game yet (I've been really busy with the holidays and now my brother over to visit) and I'm already in love with the characters, am planning a crossover, and have three fandragons.

help
Posting a still version of that Sans pixel :> [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/4727/f/2016/004/9/4/pixel_sans_by_dragonzfire95-d9mp7vt.png[/img]
Posting a still version of that Sans pixel :>
pixel_sans_by_dragonzfire95-d9mp7vt.png
333cp4h.jpg
I still remember Heats Flamesman
I still remember Heats Flamesman
ImLwTCX.pngGSbB5tl.gifMmBygYl.gifE0IOY4y.gifImLwTCX.png
I keep seeing undertale everywhere...but I have no idea what it is. Care to explain someone?
I keep seeing undertale everywhere...but I have no idea what it is. Care to explain someone?
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1703002 @Nowai you can probably find all of your info for what you want in that thread. (including a demo)

Basically it's a videogame on PC that exploded in popularity and won multiple awards due to how masterfully crafted it was, almost instantly spawning it's own fandom.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1703002 @Nowai you can probably find all of your info for what you want in that thread. (including a demo)

Basically it's a videogame on PC that exploded in popularity and won multiple awards due to how masterfully crafted it was, almost instantly spawning it's own fandom.
@Shoey Ah alright, thanks! :)
@Shoey Ah alright, thanks! :)
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
Yo, I heard Undertale :3
Yo, I heard Undertale :3
3e4.gif
Hey its me spiders georg

I've only done true pacifist bc I'm a weenie, with morals.
Hey its me spiders georg

I've only done true pacifist bc I'm a weenie, with morals.
tumblr_nxdei30UhH1ujt5g9o1_250.png
1 2 3