Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Community Event] Colourwheel Kickoff
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 332 333
@SolarPhoenix

don't want to miss this lol
@SolarPhoenix

don't want to miss this lol
tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.pngOFkGOgk.pngfire_ani.gifOLrf5XU.pngtumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png
I have a Noc and Earth egg saved. Gonna try to get more!
Especially an Ice. <3

- @Sensenya
I have a Noc and Earth egg saved. Gonna try to get more!
Especially an Ice. <3

- @Sensenya
I did nothing but scavenge for the entirety of NotN and had insane luck along with it! Five noc eggs and a fire, light and ice egg! I am so ready for this event, haha.
I did nothing but scavenge for the entirety of NotN and had insane luck along with it! Five noc eggs and a fire, light and ice egg! I am so ready for this event, haha.
sig2.png
Got 6 eggs in my vault, here's hoping for more!
Got 6 eggs in my vault, here's hoping for more!
MOAR EGGS.
I have two :/
Seriously though, how do you guys get so many??
MOAR EGGS.
I have two :/
Seriously though, how do you guys get so many??
v2.png
so the Nocturne eggs will be able to hatch into new colors as well, is that for sure? cus in that case I'll save some of mine for the event^^
so the Nocturne eggs will be able to hatch into new colors as well, is that for sure? cus in that case I'll save some of mine for the event^^
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
I would be interested in this. Time to collect eggs from everywhere.
I would be interested in this. Time to collect eggs from everywhere.
extra-wing-left.pngextra-head-right.pngpGLtnaO.pngextra-head-left.pngextra-wing-right.png

@Surpirate
@RaptorDad
@SaharasDragonz
@Shrekinator
@Darkwolf
@lexavian
@JadeTigerRider
@Pawlemagne
@Bumblebee
@Xate
@Elwania
@Mudcat
@nicoleletta
@WildWing101
@Ghouliday
@Raeshep
@TiaDaWerecat

The above were added onto the ping list~

To everone else:
Please add yourselves to the list instead of asking me to do it. It's the link beneath "Pinglist etc" in the OP! c:
If you are confined to a mobile device, or have other complications I can help you out though ^v^

Sorry for the late responses~
holiday you know

@ghostdetective Donations are welcome!
I am looking to have prize packages in the ranges of 400k ~ 1m treasure of worth, so the prizes actually feels like proper prizes. That said, items that I can add to existing packages works too, but I'm still looking for more exotic than ordinary items.
Baldwin items, limited holiday items, rare coliseum items, exclusive or very rare familiars, gem items, pure currency, gene or breed changes, etc are things that would make awesome additions to the prizes!

@Emylee
@bloodwing07 yes, nocturne eggs counts as well!

@Prophecy Nope, there is no limit c:
Let's drown in gen 1's xD

@COMlCSANS ehhh I'm not really keeping a track on the ping list or managing it. If you want to be pinged, then you may sign up. Anyone can add themselves ^^

@xiushangirl Look at the "How this works" section in the original post!
The event hasn't started yet, so there's no panic (:

@Surpirate
@RaptorDad
@SaharasDragonz
@Shrekinator
@Darkwolf
@lexavian
@JadeTigerRider
@Pawlemagne
@Bumblebee
@Xate
@Elwania
@Mudcat
@nicoleletta
@WildWing101
@Ghouliday
@Raeshep
@TiaDaWerecat

The above were added onto the ping list~

To everone else:
Please add yourselves to the list instead of asking me to do it. It's the link beneath "Pinglist etc" in the OP! c:
If you are confined to a mobile device, or have other complications I can help you out though ^v^

Sorry for the late responses~
holiday you know

@ghostdetective Donations are welcome!
I am looking to have prize packages in the ranges of 400k ~ 1m treasure of worth, so the prizes actually feels like proper prizes. That said, items that I can add to existing packages works too, but I'm still looking for more exotic than ordinary items.
Baldwin items, limited holiday items, rare coliseum items, exclusive or very rare familiars, gem items, pure currency, gene or breed changes, etc are things that would make awesome additions to the prizes!

@Emylee
@bloodwing07 yes, nocturne eggs counts as well!

@Prophecy Nope, there is no limit c:
Let's drown in gen 1's xD

@COMlCSANS ehhh I'm not really keeping a track on the ping list or managing it. If you want to be pinged, then you may sign up. Anyone can add themselves ^^

@xiushangirl Look at the "How this works" section in the original post!
The event hasn't started yet, so there's no panic (:

s0VUoD0.png
After NotN, I have so many Nocturne eggs. I'm excited for this event!
After NotN, I have so many Nocturne eggs. I'm excited for this event!
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
Am I the only one, feeling completely bummed or "cheated" on because It has been half a YEAR now and still.. nothing new / no new color wheel.. <.<
Am I the only one, feeling completely bummed or "cheated" on because It has been half a YEAR now and still.. nothing new / no new color wheel.. <.<
PavoSiggy1.png iUzpC9S.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 332 333