Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Community Event] Colourwheel Kickoff
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 332 333
@ValkyrieDragon Ah! That makes sense! Thank you ^v^
@ValkyrieDragon Ah! That makes sense! Thank you ^v^
@Zwynx Thanks for setting this up. It looks like lots of fun. Will you add me to the ping list, please?
@Zwynx Thanks for setting this up. It looks like lots of fun. Will you add me to the ping list, please?
@Zywnx ^Add me to the pinglist too, please? @Pawlemagne so I don't forget about this. I just hatched a couple of my gen ones and sold them *cri*
@Zywnx ^Add me to the pinglist too, please? @Pawlemagne so I don't forget about this. I just hatched a couple of my gen ones and sold them *cri*
ZYHOu0B.png c6YSdaG.png cWkn3OT.png 1ziEE83.png
@Zywnx @Bumblebee

Can I be added to the pinglist as well? I'm super excited for this event! I'm hoping to have at least 10 eggs before the expansion, but so far I have 5... Halfway there!!

(Would have had 10, if I didn't get excited and hatch 5 nocs this week.......whoops)
@Zywnx @Bumblebee

Can I be added to the pinglist as well? I'm super excited for this event! I'm hoping to have at least 10 eggs before the expansion, but so far I have 5... Halfway there!!

(Would have had 10, if I didn't get excited and hatch 5 nocs this week.......whoops)
can some one add me to the ping list so i don't forget, going to start saving eggs.
can some one add me to the ping list so i don't forget, going to start saving eggs.
@Zwynx
Oooo I'll have to hunt and hoard eggies if I'm going to join this. It seems pretty cool!
@Zwynx
Oooo I'll have to hunt and hoard eggies if I'm going to join this. It seems pretty cool!
ezgif-2-da7e7819d0.gif
@Zwynx - Add me too pretty please! :3
@Zwynx - Add me too pretty please! :3
Please check out my January mass G1 hatch!! Click here!
@zwynx

Could I be added to the pinglist too?

I have one lonely earth egg, but at least I can put the achievement in my bio, lololololol.
@zwynx

Could I be added to the pinglist too?

I have one lonely earth egg, but at least I can put the achievement in my bio, lololololol.
gF8ZjMJ.png212wqp5.png
@Zwynx

Could you add me to the pinglist please?
@Zwynx

Could you add me to the pinglist please?
When you ping me don't forget to add the second "le" :)
Just signed up for the pinglist, excited to hatch those Noc eggs I've saved up so far!
Just signed up for the pinglist, excited to hatch those Noc eggs I've saved up so far!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 332 333