Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Community Event] Colourwheel Kickoff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 332 333
If lair expansions happen too, I'm for this. I have a fire egg in my hoard waiting for it *-*
If lair expansions happen too, I'm for this. I have a fire egg in my hoard waiting for it *-*
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
If they give me lair space I will be completely here for this.
If they give me lair space I will be completely here for this.
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@Gaia Sure, I'm not certain which forum it belongs to in the end, because it's going to be a raffle as well n_n

edit:
@anika I think it is about 1~3 months away. At least one month away. There is no official date yet anyways o:
@Gaia Sure, I'm not certain which forum it belongs to in the end, because it's going to be a raffle as well n_n

edit:
@anika I think it is about 1~3 months away. At least one month away. There is no official date yet anyways o:
s0VUoD0.png
I'd love to participate! I've been planning to hatch a bunch of eggs when the colors are released anyway. i just hope this doesn't drive egg prices up too much ^^;

Also, can I suggest also giving tickets for hatching gen ones with the new colors? I mean, I know its going to be unlikely for a hatchling to not have any new colors (I think there's going to be even more new ones than old, right?), but since that's the reason for the event it seems fitting to give additional tickets for having two or three new ones.

(I'm also going to ping myself so I don't lose this again: @mafic)
I'd love to participate! I've been planning to hatch a bunch of eggs when the colors are released anyway. i just hope this doesn't drive egg prices up too much ^^;

Also, can I suggest also giving tickets for hatching gen ones with the new colors? I mean, I know its going to be unlikely for a hatchling to not have any new colors (I think there's going to be even more new ones than old, right?), but since that's the reason for the event it seems fitting to give additional tickets for having two or three new ones.

(I'm also going to ping myself so I don't lose this again: @mafic)
qlEHRGj.pngO5imYij.png
Oh man, this is exciting! I don't have any eggs hoarded either, but I love watching RNG too.
Oh man, this is exciting! I don't have any eggs hoarded either, but I love watching RNG too.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@Mafic Yeah I think a lot of people are going to hatch at least some eggs anyways :D
So I wanted to see what everyone gets, hehe~

I will think about your suggestion too, about the new colour thingy :)
@Mafic Yeah I think a lot of people are going to hatch at least some eggs anyways :D
So I wanted to see what everyone gets, hehe~

I will think about your suggestion too, about the new colour thingy :)
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx
Gonna have to hoard some eggs for this since it seems like a lot of fun! c:
@Zwynx
Gonna have to hoard some eggs for this since it seems like a lot of fun! c:
@Zwynx @Draconequis

I AM PARTICIPATING *hoards all eggs closer to self*

i will get a pretty.. i will get a pretty T>T

side note..

do scatter scrolls count? Like if you hatch a first gen and then you scatter it?

just wondering XD
@Zwynx @Draconequis

I AM PARTICIPATING *hoards all eggs closer to self*

i will get a pretty.. i will get a pretty T>T

side note..

do scatter scrolls count? Like if you hatch a first gen and then you scatter it?

just wondering XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Zwynx

Egg Hoarding Commences.
@Zwynx

Egg Hoarding Commences.
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Datura Glad to hear :D
I'm very excited myself~

@Fawntastic I think you are not alone, hehe 8D

@Draconequis Ehm, while scatterscrolls could count... To make work easier for me, only hatchlings born after the new colourwheel release will be counted.
If you want to scatterscroll an ugly hatch, sure, but... isn't it cheaper to buy a new egg? xd
@Datura Glad to hear :D
I'm very excited myself~

@Fawntastic I think you are not alone, hehe 8D

@Draconequis Ehm, while scatterscrolls could count... To make work easier for me, only hatchlings born after the new colourwheel release will be counted.
If you want to scatterscroll an ugly hatch, sure, but... isn't it cheaper to buy a new egg? xd
s0VUoD0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 332 333