Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Portraiture [033021- RE-OPENING!]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47
@Passenger van I be on your ping list?
@Passenger van I be on your ping list?
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
@Flag

I'll add you!
@Flag

I'll add you!
NnYxXrI.png
To answer your question -- I'm personally fine with the six slots as is traditional? It seems like you have a lot of demand, anyway; I think if you just had two most people would never even have a chance to see them before they were gone.
To answer your question -- I'm personally fine with the six slots as is traditional? It seems like you have a lot of demand, anyway; I think if you just had two most people would never even have a chance to see them before they were gone.
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
@Passenger
I think it all depends.

6 at a time, might give more people a chance, but 2 at a time, if you pinged at different times it might help because not everyone is on the same time zone as you

You could do what some people have been doing.
Have your ping list, have a reserve list, and then your slots. Reserves basically have a spot, but they have 24 hours from you opening to confirm and accept it before you passing it on to someone in the ping list.
@Passenger
I think it all depends.

6 at a time, might give more people a chance, but 2 at a time, if you pinged at different times it might help because not everyone is on the same time zone as you

You could do what some people have been doing.
Have your ping list, have a reserve list, and then your slots. Reserves basically have a spot, but they have 24 hours from you opening to confirm and accept it before you passing it on to someone in the ping list.
Sigs.png
@Treori

my biggest concern with 6 people at a time is that due to my schedule I can't get to some people further down the list until months later, and i've had people who never get back to me so in the end their spot is forfeit. So 2 at a time would help alleviate that. Ideally, one of the 2 would be 'first come' and the other would be my choice or otherwise generated outside of when they post.
@Treori

my biggest concern with 6 people at a time is that due to my schedule I can't get to some people further down the list until months later, and i've had people who never get back to me so in the end their spot is forfeit. So 2 at a time would help alleviate that. Ideally, one of the 2 would be 'first come' and the other would be my choice or otherwise generated outside of when they post.
NnYxXrI.png
@Passenger
That's completely understandable.

I know some people on deviantArt, they have HUGE lists.

Each person is named, and then they write what stage the art is at (not started, start sketching, finished sketch, lines etc etc) so everyone can check and see where they are. They work at their own pace, but to me, having a list that huge would be daunting. I have been on a list like this, for a short animation. The guy is hugely talented, but as you can imagine he had a massive list. He was very methodical though, he would set aside a certain amount of time each week and work his way through it. Sometimes he would work on only sketching, so 3 or 4 people in a week would have the basic sketch work done, and then the next he would finish one completely. I think it was a part time job alongside his other job working in film or graphics too though, but it could have easily become full time for him.

The first come plus your choice would be good, but no matter what you do, there will still be some people disappointed.
@Passenger
That's completely understandable.

I know some people on deviantArt, they have HUGE lists.

Each person is named, and then they write what stage the art is at (not started, start sketching, finished sketch, lines etc etc) so everyone can check and see where they are. They work at their own pace, but to me, having a list that huge would be daunting. I have been on a list like this, for a short animation. The guy is hugely talented, but as you can imagine he had a massive list. He was very methodical though, he would set aside a certain amount of time each week and work his way through it. Sometimes he would work on only sketching, so 3 or 4 people in a week would have the basic sketch work done, and then the next he would finish one completely. I think it was a part time job alongside his other job working in film or graphics too though, but it could have easily become full time for him.

The first come plus your choice would be good, but no matter what you do, there will still be some people disappointed.
Sigs.png
Okay friends, so this is how it's going to work:
I'm not feeling too hot tonight so I'm posting a bit early

So unlike normal I'm only going to take 4 slots this time around, beginning December 21st at 00:00 FR time. I'm doing this because in the past with the amount of time it takes for me to get to spots further down my list, there's been times when the commissioner has become inactive/unable to address commission/etc and the spot has to be dropped. I'm hoping that with 4 slots I can alleviate this.

In addition, I'm considering beginning something I'm going to call a reserve list. This is a fixed number of spots in a separate ping list that will be notified when something like this happens and given the option of claiming a dropped spot before the next mass opening. If this is something you would be interested in, please let me know. The slots work as follows:

-2 slots are first come, first served. (please don't post until AFTER rollover tonight. In the spirit of being fair to everyone I will not be counting offers on a first come basis until after rollover.)
-2 slots will be selected depending on what I find most interesting/appealing at the end of the day, so it gives a chance for those who may not be in the most similar time zones as me an opportunity.
- I reserve the right to consider bribe offers outside of the 4 slots in my commission que.
- I reserve the right to accept or decline commissions at my discretion.

First time trying this format, so I hope it all makes sense. Please review pricing and things of that nature on the front page. There have been slight price adjustments.

-CelShaded Fullbody and Painted Fullbody prices have been adjusted to better reflect the work labor that goes into them (these pieces takes ~10 hours to do each)
-The treasure listings have been altered slightly to fit current gem/treasure ratios.
-Newly added Mixed Media commissions have been added! These will likely feature darker backgrounds and a more organic/grungy feel.

I'm not feeling too hot today (hopefully I'm not coming down with something nasty) and I'm traveling tomorrow, so don't be surprised if I can't address any questions until tomorrow evening. If you have any question do not hesitate to ask. I'm excited to get this started :)
Okay friends, so this is how it's going to work:
I'm not feeling too hot tonight so I'm posting a bit early

So unlike normal I'm only going to take 4 slots this time around, beginning December 21st at 00:00 FR time. I'm doing this because in the past with the amount of time it takes for me to get to spots further down my list, there's been times when the commissioner has become inactive/unable to address commission/etc and the spot has to be dropped. I'm hoping that with 4 slots I can alleviate this.

In addition, I'm considering beginning something I'm going to call a reserve list. This is a fixed number of spots in a separate ping list that will be notified when something like this happens and given the option of claiming a dropped spot before the next mass opening. If this is something you would be interested in, please let me know. The slots work as follows:

-2 slots are first come, first served. (please don't post until AFTER rollover tonight. In the spirit of being fair to everyone I will not be counting offers on a first come basis until after rollover.)
-2 slots will be selected depending on what I find most interesting/appealing at the end of the day, so it gives a chance for those who may not be in the most similar time zones as me an opportunity.
- I reserve the right to consider bribe offers outside of the 4 slots in my commission que.
- I reserve the right to accept or decline commissions at my discretion.

First time trying this format, so I hope it all makes sense. Please review pricing and things of that nature on the front page. There have been slight price adjustments.

-CelShaded Fullbody and Painted Fullbody prices have been adjusted to better reflect the work labor that goes into them (these pieces takes ~10 hours to do each)
-The treasure listings have been altered slightly to fit current gem/treasure ratios.
-Newly added Mixed Media commissions have been added! These will likely feature darker backgrounds and a more organic/grungy feel.

I'm not feeling too hot today (hopefully I'm not coming down with something nasty) and I'm traveling tomorrow, so don't be surprised if I can't address any questions until tomorrow evening. If you have any question do not hesitate to ask. I'm excited to get this started :)
NnYxXrI.png
I am offering:

5000 gems +
1 Wildclaw Scroll (selling for 3499 on AH now)

(or 8000 gems, if you'd prefer)

I am asking for either:

1 Painted Headshot +
1 CelShading Fullbody (semi-realism)

or

1 Painted Fullbody

The subject would be me (non-FR dragon). Here is my reference:
http://www.furaffinity.net/full/17784519/

I hope you feel better soon, Ari!

Cass
I am offering:

5000 gems +
1 Wildclaw Scroll (selling for 3499 on AH now)

(or 8000 gems, if you'd prefer)

I am asking for either:

1 Painted Headshot +
1 CelShading Fullbody (semi-realism)

or

1 Painted Fullbody

The subject would be me (non-FR dragon). Here is my reference:
http://www.furaffinity.net/full/17784519/

I hope you feel better soon, Ari!

Cass
@Passenger I'd love a fullbody painted slot, offering USD. I'd be asking for a drawing of this guy here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13691713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136918/13691713_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Passenger

I'd love a fullbody painted slot, offering USD. I'd be asking for a drawing of this guy here:

13691713_350.png

WCnfyEV.jpg
@Kassandros @Ashanimus

Noted for the first come spots!
@Kassandros @Ashanimus

Noted for the first come spots!
NnYxXrI.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47