Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why's everyone mad @ drop rates
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I'm not mad, per se... I understand the need for the lower drop rate, given that it's not filled with trash items. However, I wish they would have considered making the coliseum NotN monsters drop their own familiars. Someone posted a screenshot saying they dropped a Living Statue from fighting it, but I see now that this was a lie. :/

I'm just disappointed in the fact that there are so many familiars, and it's all Random from the very low drop rate chests.

And for the record, I have yet to drop a chest in the coliseum after HOURS and HOURS of grinding it. So....
I'm not mad, per se... I understand the need for the lower drop rate, given that it's not filled with trash items. However, I wish they would have considered making the coliseum NotN monsters drop their own familiars. Someone posted a screenshot saying they dropped a Living Statue from fighting it, but I see now that this was a lie. :/

I'm just disappointed in the fact that there are so many familiars, and it's all Random from the very low drop rate chests.

And for the record, I have yet to drop a chest in the coliseum after HOURS and HOURS of grinding it. So....
Been grinding on and off since 8 a.m. CST and I got two chests from Coli, one from Baldwin, and one from Gathering. Two chests had apparel, two had familiars.
Been grinding on and off since 8 a.m. CST and I got two chests from Coli, one from Baldwin, and one from Gathering. Two chests had apparel, two had familiars.
sQl9mhK.png2CdcZTh.pngRz7ZJcJ.png
[quote name="AntiFerret" date=2015-12-20 15:35:20] I'm not mad, per se... I understand the need for the lower drop rate, given that it's not filled with trash items. However, I wish they would have considered making the coliseum NotN monsters drop their own familiars. Someone posted a screenshot saying they dropped a Living Statue from fighting it, but I see now that this was a lie. :/ I'm just disappointed in the fact that there are so many familiars, and it's all Random from the very low drop rate chests. And for the record, I have yet to drop a chest in the coliseum after HOURS and HOURS of grinding it. So.... [/quote] There's literally no reason that the Familiars shouldn't drop themselves, especially considering the abysmal drop-rate.
AntiFerret wrote on 2015-12-20:

There's literally no reason that the Familiars shouldn't drop themselves, especially considering the abysmal drop-rate.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
got nothing from gathering, got two chests in coli after about three hours (one from crystal pools before i knew it was awful, and one from arena) which hatched into a deadly reflection and one of the bears, and got one brewing right now

nocturnes aren't even worth it i just want the apparel
got nothing from gathering, got two chests in coli after about three hours (one from crystal pools before i knew it was awful, and one from arena) which hatched into a deadly reflection and one of the bears, and got one brewing right now

nocturnes aren't even worth it i just want the apparel
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
All I ever got from the Strange Chests that I had were Bear Familiars...
All I ever got from the Strange Chests that I had were Bear Familiars...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Since I started grinding, I've gotten one egg, a couple of apparel items, and a bunch of familiars. It seems the Kelp Beds have a pretty decent drop rate for me.
Since I started grinding, I've gotten one egg, a couple of apparel items, and a bunch of familiars. It seems the Kelp Beds have a pretty decent drop rate for me.
recruit_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgent.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
People keep talking about bad encounter rates, but so far, I've seen just as many NotN enemies as regular enemies. I've been able to get about a chest about every 10 or 20 minutes by changing venues every ten minutes
People keep talking about bad encounter rates, but so far, I've seen just as many NotN enemies as regular enemies. I've been able to get about a chest about every 10 or 20 minutes by changing venues every ten minutes
tumblr_m7jfpbfRgR1r5fie0.gif
2 chests...one from scavenging :I least my dragons are leveling? smh.
2 chests...one from scavenging :I least my dragons are leveling? smh.
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
7 from coliseum, 1 from scavenging, and 1 from Baldwin in about 6 hours= 7pieces of apparel and two nocturne eggs. I just really want breed scrolls though lmao
7 from coliseum, 1 from scavenging, and 1 from Baldwin in about 6 hours= 7pieces of apparel and two nocturne eggs. I just really want breed scrolls though lmao
windsingerborder.jpg
I've ground for a couple of hours off and on, and have gotten six chests so far including a nocturne egg and a conjurers cobwebs. I've had pretty good luck with encounter rates in all the places I've bee grinding, except the mire.
I've ground for a couple of hours off and on, and have gotten six chests so far including a nocturne egg and a conjurers cobwebs. I've had pretty good luck with encounter rates in all the places I've bee grinding, except the mire.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13