Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why's everyone mad @ drop rates
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Yeah, we have two weeks which is great. I think the disappointing part is feeling like you put a lot of time into it and you still don't get much in the end, though. Like, yeah by the end of the two weeks we'll probably have a lot, but day-by-day it doesn't feel like it.

I had suggested that maybe next time, they make a venue specifically just for NotN. I don't know what all the details would be, but I would expect it to be full of or have a higher rate of mimic enemies. I don't mind the drop rate, I just would like to see the enemies pop up more and it would be a little more exciting to have a specific venue, or a few specific venues, just for NotN.

I do like that we can at least brew them at Baldwin's! I just wish there was an option to brew more than just one at a time possibly.
Yeah, we have two weeks which is great. I think the disappointing part is feeling like you put a lot of time into it and you still don't get much in the end, though. Like, yeah by the end of the two weeks we'll probably have a lot, but day-by-day it doesn't feel like it.

I had suggested that maybe next time, they make a venue specifically just for NotN. I don't know what all the details would be, but I would expect it to be full of or have a higher rate of mimic enemies. I don't mind the drop rate, I just would like to see the enemies pop up more and it would be a little more exciting to have a specific venue, or a few specific venues, just for NotN.

I do like that we can at least brew them at Baldwin's! I just wish there was an option to brew more than just one at a time possibly.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13